Hey Sup Forums long time lurker, anyone knows how many I need to take to kill myself?

Hey Sup Forums long time lurker, anyone knows how many I need to take to kill myself?

take them all retard

more than 100 but if you mix it with something else it might work or more likely you'd throw up in your sleep and wake up feeling like shit

Don't even have half a bottle left, just want to know the lethal dose

500mg/kg is going to be fatal 50% of the time. That bottle is 250mg, so you'll need 2 of those for every kg of body weight.

If you have any benadryl lying around you can take that too. Same fucking active ingredient. Cheers.

Damn okay looks like I'm going with plan B then since I don't have the money to buy a bunch of fucking pills

it's not enough
you're just going to puke and maybe feel sick for a day

Don't do that

Why not? Not like I have a future to look forward too

I lived through
>50 benadryl
>10x mix of muscle relaxers
>15 klonopin
>1 xanax
>3x 16 ounce malt liquor

Though I didn't wake up for 3 days.
And I was all sorts of fucked up for several weeks.
I now have several chronic health issues where I had been the pinnacle of physical health prior.

This is a cry for help.

Need double strength sleeping pills x2
Painkillers x1bottle
Bottle-o-Rum x1
Extacy cuz why not

I hope that you enjoy restless leg syndrome.

If ya fail, you will wake up with your brain all fucked. Might even get autism

Probably in the region of six-hundred or more capsules, even then it probably won't work. You'll just fuck yourself up. It's hard to do yourself in with sleep aid. Chances are you'll just wake up in a puddle of feces and feel terrible for a few weeks.

Horrible idea. You will have awful hallucinations and not die. Don't do it retard.

Lethal dose reports vary greatly. The only thing you're sure of is giving yourself a seizure if you happen to down the whole bottle.

Don't do it OP. You always have a chance to turn shit around

thats not a big enough bottle, even with alcohol.

So, youll end up most likely vomiting at worst. Like user mentioned before. You would want a combo of drugs honestly and not some OTC shit.

if you want a serious answer just take the whole bottle.

can you stream it? at least do one cool thing before you leave this world