GOT DUMPED BECAUSE OF SCAT. (I think) Ok so milady of 5 months now told me "things weren't working".out of nowhere...

GOT DUMPED BECAUSE OF SCAT. (I think) Ok so milady of 5 months now told me "things weren't working".out of nowhere. She found my phone while I was taking a bath. I usually bring it with me but in left it in the kitchen. BITCH READS MY TEXTS NOTHING, BUT SEARCHES MY NET HISTORY. SCAT. I am not into scat. But was looking at as a joke. She confronted me iin front of my brother too and out of nowhere her asswipe friend came over with a truck and took her shit out of here 3 days later. WTF . I HAVE CALLED HER BUT NO REPLY. I CALLED HER PARENTS TOO. I was jokingly looking at 3 poop videos at most. She called me a sicko. My heart is broken.

rekt

what was the joke?

Meh, if she's this much of a bitch it ain't a loss anyway so

I also have this explanation ("i watch scat for fun") prepared for any bad scenario.

But seriously I was just fucking around and she flipped. It was some stupid college girl scat site.she was like ew you're gross. The look she gave me was horrible. Now she claims I'm a stalker too just 4 calling her parents a few times.

Oh and she claimed my YouTube video search had some fart stuff. WTF WTF. She has a total wrong impression and I want her back.

She's clearly a fickle, pretentious, immature cunt. I know you have feelings for her, but you need to raise your standards. If she is going to flip her shit for something as minor as that, then she isn't good wife/mother material. Women like that just want you to conform to whatever they want with no regard to your desires and feelings. If she was able to pack up and leave like that, then she clearly didn't have feelings for you at all, which means she was just using you.

Now you can, hopefully, see how some women will play with men's hearts to get whatever they want. These are the type of bitches you should avoid in the future. They are cold, selfish, and uncaring. And everything that comes out of their mouths is a self-serving lie. Not all women are like that, though. Like I said before, raise your standards man!

Also, she may have been planning on leaving anyway. She's could be using this as an excuse because she's too immature to just tell you that she wants to move on. Self-serving lies, etc.

Some people need an 'extreme' event to force them to end something and since she couldn't find one otherwise she, consciously or not, made this into it. So your scat fetish is only her surface immediate reason. If she hadn't been unhappy and looking for an out already it wouldn't have been the breaker that it was. Sucks but it's better than having her eventually cheat on you so she could then justify ending it because she couldn't find another way.

Thanks bro. Words of wisdom. But honestly I was just looking at scat videos and those fart things for a laugh. But..

A little history. The gf b4 her walked in on me whilst I was looking at some funny girl poopvideo. No problem. She said oh my and walked out. Never accused me of being g into scat. So WTF.

You seem to be watching scat a lot for someone who isn't into scat you fapass chumpstick

get mad instead of being a puss about it tell her you want to shit on her fucking chest while she blows you

Very funny but surly you jest. I have seen a few funny vids of college girls pooping for laughs. And there are some YouTube stuff on girls farting. Big deal. I get no sexuall pleasure from it. I'm not into scat dude.

Women's scat do taste good. I've tried it. I'm with you bro.

She sounds like trainwreck OP cut off all connections

Details?????

Have you ever tasted a beautiful woman's scat? It tastes sweet. It even smells nice.

OP here. Anyone here ever have a real scat experience. Deets.

I'm not questioning fetishes here but she seems really quick to accuse him of stuff I couldn't deal with a woman like that

Does OP not know how to reply?

Well you need to "dump" (pun intended) her if she thinks that way.

Whoa

This thread needs scat pics

>This thread needs scat pics
Melania's golden covfefe.

take a shit on her doorstep op

OP again. I have occasionally wondered about scat when I was looking at those funny girl poop videos,anyone ever had a legit scat exp.???

Meanwhile I have an open minded boyfriend who never looks through my phone unless i'm showing him dog knot

WTF is that

>But was looking at as a joke
>I was jokingly looking at 3 poop videos at most

you are a compulsive lying faggot. you're into scat, you were busted, live it with you stupid cunt.

Op you know you want to do this

No I'm not. And I'd like someone to say it to my face. Last yf did not accused me of it when she saw me onl8ne at my battlestation looking at a funny girl fartvideo. I am not into scat. Was just looking you fortkle funk.