Anyone got any saved or original wincest stories? pic unrelated

anyone got any saved or original wincest stories? pic unrelated

bump

Blowing my cousin when he sleeps bump

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>

bump

>be 8
>be me
>like mortal combat
>uncle is like 12
>takes me in the closet under the stairs
>tells me were gonan play mortal combat
>makes me suck his dick
>i dont remember this in the game

10/10 would read again

I jerked off in front of my cousin and I saw him peeking at my cock.

>i was 14
>sleeping on the living room floor
>boxers on but i was sleepign liek an idiot so my dick was hanging out the leg part
>sleeping so i didnt know
>i guess my sister was looking at it or something while i slept
>she was like 10
>i found out cus my mom said "poor user saw your pee pee while you were sleeping"
>instantly embarrassed
>grower as fuck, when its little its tiny
>sudden irational fear of my sister thinking i have a small dick
>wait till night
>go to her room
>she has her night shirt and little panties on, i never thought of her sexually ever it was just the maybe her thinking my dick was small causing this
>"user" i say
>"wat" she replies sitting on her bed like a pretzel or an indian or whatever, i can see her pussy indentation through her undies as her shirt is wide open at the bottom whole she sits like that
>"you think you say it but you didnt"
>"wat" she says and covers her face pretending poorly to not know what im talking about, sitting more with her knees un front of her and her legs under, for some reason i was really hard from the peek i had a second ago
>id seen her like that many times and never thought of it thatway before but i was rockhard and thats what i wanted
>"you peeked at me while i was sleeping. its usually a lot bigger than that" i said
>she blushed and said why does it grow
>i told her cus it wants to be played with
>she said i was gross and im not supposed to touch it
>i said "its really big right now....do you want to see it?"
>"okay" she light up like a Christmas tree so excited to see my cock i couldn't believe it.
>i grabbed it through my baggy pajamas and showed her the outline against my leg
>"thats not it" she said
>i told her ill take it out if she promises not to tell

cont....

>it was already like 10 and our parents slept early for work so nobody was goign to be around
>"are you going to let me see yours after" i said
>she nodded staring at my cock bulge waiting for me to reveal it
>when i took it out she looked amazed
>i was so hard just from showing her and there was already a little precum on the tip
>"I told you" I said as she looked speechless
>"can i touch it?"
>"are you gonna let me touch yours too?"
>"ya"
>i took the pajama pants all the way off and sat on the bed next to her and she gripped the middle with one hand and squeezed it lightly and moved it back and forth, not up and down like jerkign off, just liek a joystick, it was cute
>"that feels really good" i told her, can i see yours now?
>she laid down and took off her underwear and lifter her shirt above her bellybutton while lying on her back, her legs were almost glosed and i could only see her little hairless mound and the top of her slit
>we were still pretty much sittign next to eachother still on the edge of the bed but she was layign down and i got on the floor to see better
>i got on my knees in front of her and pulled her legs apart more and i could see her whole little pussy
>she had a really small clitoris and no long parts, it was really smoothe and wet and she didn know how to hold her legs
>i kept tryign to move them so they would stay and be comfortable but i didnt know what to do either
>i put 2 fingers on the outside and started rubbing up and down in the slime and she was making weird faces so i asked how it felt
>"really good dont stop"
>i keep rubbing her pussy on my knees while she lays on the bed with her legs over the edge, i can see her pussy makign small spasms sometimes, i dont think i made her cum but she was deff feeling it
>i ask her "will you put it in your mouth?"
>she says she will try
>i say "ok ill do this then" and start kissing her pussy
>her thick slimy juices are gettign all over my lips
cont...

bump

go on

bump

Bump

Then your dad opened the door
You got on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur

>she tastes exactly like the appricot shampoo she uses smells
>shes making moaning noises
>i dont know what im doing so im sticking my toung in the hole and lickign all over the place but i notice she likes when i go up and down from the bottop to the top slow but kinda hard so i keep doing that for a minute
>she gets really into it and presses into my mouth, i can feel her straining on me
>she says shes gonna pee and makes me stop
>tells me to get back on the bed, i do
>i lay down in the middle of the bed and grab her hand and she lays next to me, we ere both wearing shirts but no pants, shes soaked, im rock hard and my dick is soaked from precum
>she says she really liked it and wants me to do it again after she does it to me
>i agree cus it was fun for me too
>she grabs my dick again and moves down so her head is next to it and its pointing ight in her face
>she looks at me and laughs and i say what and she puts the first 1/4th in her mouth
>shes sucking hard and licking the head with her hands on my theigs and its my 2nd bj ever, only one of my male friends ever sucked my cock at this point, sister feels way better than my friend (hes a cute sissyboi i have storys with him too)
>only ever had orgasms when humping a pillow
>sisters mouth feels so good, i can feel the cum building up and i was surprised it was happening so i made her stop
>tell her its her turn again
>she crawls back up next to me and lays on her back, spreading her legs proper this time
>its amazing and i can see everything and even open with full spread legs it was barely a crack at all
>totaly soaked
>shiny hairless hard little clitoris
>i got between her legs and her knees were in the air so i put my arms under them and had one hand on her hip and one up her shirt
>lickingjust her clitoris onyl the way she was most responcive to
>licking up and down her little slit, gently, but pressing harder on her clitoris when i pass over it
shes makign too much noise
cont......

You sir, are an idiot.

and you don't know your copypastas

Bump

>licking just her clitoris now as she arcs her back up to press against my licks
>she says "keep doing that"
>layign on my stomach eatign my sisters pussy, cock throbbing between me and the mattress, left hand on her hip rubbing her hipbone with my thumb, right hand up her shirt, twisting her nipple gently rubbing it and playign with it
>she says shes gonna pee but it feels good and she doesnt want to stop yet
>i tell her i dont care if she pees and keep attacking her clitoris
>she has one hand on my hand on her breast now pressing my hand to her chest so hard i cant rub her nipple aymore, one hand on the matress pulling the sheet away from under my elbow, and her pussy thrusting slow, hard, and rhythmicly, on my toung as i gave her everything i had
>she starts cumming hard, its deff the first time shes ever had one
>fighting the noises tryign to escape her mouth while she clenched her teeth together letting out only mmmmmmnnnnn
>i could feel what seemed like a pea sized amount of pussy goo being pushed out from just under her clitoris and it tastes sweet
>"im sorry...i peed" she said
>tell her she didnt pee it was an orgasm
>says she wants me to feel one too
>okay
>i lay down with her, she looks into my eyes while we lay there for a minute "sorry, it still feels really good"
>she crawls down and grips my dick again, this time shes jerking it up and down, shes learning
>already so close to cumming, stomache and sheets are wet from my humping as i licked her
>she licks the tip
>asks if thats my orgasm
>i say no, its like how she gets wet, im just wet right now
>she starts sucking, it feels better than anything
>put my hand on her head, for some reason i tell her i love her. i do but idk weird timing
>she seems inspired by it, sucking really hard and deep
>lying back with my hand on the back of my little sisters head
>i cant take it anymore, been tryign not to cum as hard as i can but its too much, i start cumming in her mouth
cont.....

Pls someone post the story about the user who had an alcoholic mum and he had to take care of his sisters and he eventually jerked to his mother while passed out