Isaiah Thomas is only 5'9'' and one of the best players in the NBA right now...whats your excuse?

Isaiah Thomas is only 5'9'' and one of the best players in the NBA right now...whats your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm white.

Not an excuse, plenty of white basketball players

I'm 5'7"

muggsy bogues was 5'3",

Was. Fucked up hip. Won't be the same.

I'm not retarded enough to run around bouncing a ball all day while some retards who aren't even half as physically competent yell and scream over some neanderthal style entertainment

Those "Retards" bouncing a ball all day make millions of dollars faggot

Yeah but its so undignified! I'd rather be poor and lazy than bust my ass and be an athlete

That's neat, are you implying you'd rather make millions of dollars and have no private life, or rather make 50k a year, have an average loving family who isnt trying to mooch off of you, have a life where you're not paraded around like an object rather than an individual, and be completely free to do as you please with no scrutiny?

Keep living your "I want to be famous" lifestyle and see how long it takes you to OD on some pills and develop liver cancer from excessive drinking

not all NBA players are famous...Most live normal lives making $300,000 a season just sitting on the bench

>I'd rather be poor and lazy than bust my ass and be an athlete

and thats why youre not in the NBA

and that's why YOU'RE not in the NBA

i dont have a jumpshot

yeah thats what i said

ya but he a negroid

Again, this is why you're not in the NBA

so are you saying Blacks have superior DNA?

they have nigger DNA

which means?

He's only one of "the best" because no one plays defense anymore thanks to the league pussifying the game. No way isiah is scoring against Rodman in the 90s.

This thread was asking for excuses, was it not? That's his.

I wasn't born a retard in a violent zoo. I didn't have to develop basketball skills just to stay alive like him. I also didn't have an absent father to use as motivation.

Blacks have superior physical bodies due to years and years of induced physical labor we have breeded them into, whereas we have superior intellect. We gave them big dicks so women may experience immense physical discomfort, it's also a form of weeding out the bad genes we dont want to harbor children with, therefore all women attracted to black men are defective and were destined to be trashed for shitty genes.

ooga booga click clack click clack ooga boog white women titties ass fried chicken youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs

hes not even playing right now niggerlover, hes injured

LOL ARE YOU IN DENIAL FROM THE FACT THAT WHITE WOMEN DONT LIKE BLACK MEN?

You don't really believe this do you?
>niggers only have big dicks because We gave it to them!
>Hmm, no I'm sorry Nigger Jim, but your dick is too small for me to allow you to breed. Only the fattest nigger cocks get to have babies on my plantation. My ancestors will thank me for my cunning and foresight.

theres like 8 you retarded nigger

LMAO that guy smoking rock

>one of the best players in the best players in the NBA right now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He had one of the most efficient scoring seasons of all time

Not him, but most don't fuck black dudes. Don't let all the cuck threads here give you a false sense of reality. The ones who do are basically proving their inferiority, in which case we dont want them anyways.

wow much edgy.