Is this the biggest betrayal ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=_UZbgH3pOBA

no his cool. not the only one who has.. his said soz as well

is this the most retarded op ever?

>defending a guy who says u cant say nigger
are u black?

nah his ok

Literally who?

The podcast he did after the original one was even worse, he thinks he is beyond criticism apparently. Sad because I used to like their content

nobody cares

why you gotta be so damn holier-than-thou virtue-signaling faggot ethan? why can't you let one small misstep go? what changed from the ethan I knew and loved:/

I'm not gonna watch a one hour podcast, especially not of h3h3

He makes his living from reporting internet drama, the fuck do you think he was going to do?

God damn am I glad that I pay no attention to youtubers.

is that seriously what that dude does? That's fucking appalling, he's a fucking internet gossip rag, jesus fuck.

>small misstep
>said nigger in front of millions on a live stream
mfw

You all dumb mother fuckers know they actually know each other IRL and do this shit on purpose to rack up more views by making fake internet drama right?

>Is this the biggest betrayal ever?

Jews gonna Jew.

>Felix fucks up
>Felix admits he fucked up
>Ethan acknowledges the fuckup on podcast after being pressured to talk about it
>"LOOOL BACKSTABBING JEW KEK KEK WHAT A SHEKEL KIKE LMAOOO"

Felix has already said there's no beef between them and that nigtards like you are blowing it out of proportion.

Do you think Ethan was really disappointed though, or do you think he was pandering a bit there? That's what annoys me is I seriously doubt that Felix using the word nigger really upset him that much

eithan "kike" kline is a nigger
someone needs to cut together a compilation of him and his ugly ass sisterwife whining on youtube that they don't get paid enough to tape themselves in the comfort of their own homes

To me it seemed like Ethan didn't care that much because he knows Felix personally and knows that he's not the kind of person to hate black people. The reason why he brought EDP445 on was to get an outlook from someone who may possibly see it as a problem because yes, at the end of the day, Ethan is a white person that isn't affected by the word 'nigger'.

He just showed his true kike colors

He didn't betray. But he sure is a fucking liar.

Why not? It would have been easier to just say nothing, or even to back PDP and say it was no big deal.

He never said it upset him, he said he was disappointed mainly because he backed him over the Jew thing, so it harms his rep a bit by proxy. He also said it helps the media continue their attacks on YouTubers.

Honestly people are acting like he's condemned Pewdiepie or some shit. He said he was disappointed in him for doing something so dumb, which is a softer criticism than Pewdiepie gave himself in his statement video.

Wtf are you talking about he makes a living off making fun of retards online. Keemstar is the internet drama reporter

Always a fucking jew

Agreed. I also think he was disappointed because Felix is actually his friend and nobody wants to see their friend get trashed for being racist when they're not, especially when it's their own fault

Nothing, he's just taken a stance you don't agree with now so suddenly he's a virtue-signalling faggot.

He still takes the piss out of dumb social justice shit. He still thinks words need to be looked at in the context they were said. He just doesn't think using nigger as an insult is acceptable usage. You can disagree, but I don't see how that makes him somehow totally different to who he's been all along.

No he doesn't. Keemstar does that and Ethan ragged on him for it in his latest podcast. He literally says that's Keemstar's thing whereas he tries to be rational and look deeper into shit. And mostly he just does comedy reaction videos anyway, nothing to do with internet drama 99% of the time.