If you voted for Trump I want you to know something:

If you voted for Trump I want you to know something:

You are literally retarded.

Congratulations on voting for an impudent, childish, anti-intellectual fool who was handed his money, declared bankruptcy to screw people he wouldn't pay and who grew his money in a way that was less effective than an average Joe could do through moderate investing. Congratulations on voting for a guy who could never ultimately repudiate white supremacy and when he acted like he did he released a cop under pardon who was a known racist piece of shit. Finally congratulations on voting for a guy who uses words like bigly and has the vocabulary of a little kid. Touting words like "bigly" and "covfefe" because he stutters like an idiot in a rap battle going "uh" until the words come to mind but unlike the rapper he can't spit out a proper fucking sentence in a semi scripted press conference. You idiots are why this country is going to shit. That's all.

L I B T A R D

xd

better than gay nigger muslim

OP is a fucking fag, don't listen to him.

I'll be voting for him again in 2020. Triggered?

Trump for a lot of people represents a large middle finger to Washington DC for some of the reasons you've outlined, due to their desperation and unhappiness with the policies and legislation passed under Obama.

Also Hillary Clinton is fucking awful, and she's only proving her levels of disconnect with Americans by blaming literally everyone else but herself for losing the election.

Someone dox this fag, I want to see his/her/xer transgender, morbidly obese, 12 chin face.

> being this butthurt.

What faggot lol

How much do you earn working for CTR?

So what was the alternative? Hillary?

You do realize how much worse it would be as her as president.

hrc funded antifa

Hillary, who long during the campaign trail condemned “dark-money” Super-PACs, has funneled over 800K from her Campaign over to one of these very same outfits. It has been revealed that the failed presidential candidate’s Super-PAC, “Onward Together”, is heavily backing “resistance” and Alt-Left extremist groups such as ANTIFA.

In building investigations, Daily Caller first discovered that Hillary transferred a mass sum of money from her campaign over to Onward Together:

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group’s launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

Now, today, it has been revealed by Offended America exactly where that money is going:

Daily Caller reached out to five different Antifa linked groups, and only one was willing to deny donations from Onward Together. Soros-linked group, Indivisible, denied receiving financial support from Clinton or Onward Together.

“Onward Together has not given any financial support to us,” Helen Kalla, an Indivisible spokesperson, wrote to Daily Caller.

Kalla added that Clinton’s group has “been amplifying and highlighting our work through their digital networks,” which she explained has consisted of “retweeting [Indivisible], and they’ve highlighted our work via their emails to their list too.”

SAGE!

Everyone can stay mad. Hillary sucked but Trump is going to be the worst president in American history. That's saying a lot considering the shit you could get away with as a president in the 1800s. It's already happening.

History will laugh at you.

This guy gets it, and that's why I voted Trump.

And I ain't even mad

>If you voted for Trump I want you to know something:

Does spamming this thread ten times a day make you feel better, snowflake?

It's my first and only thread about it so far. I'm bored and figured I'd tell you guys the business before going to bed.

Fuck Off OP - you Obama licking Hillary voting Prius driving Soros disk sucking piece of shit - disgusting degenerate scum democrat fucktard

I didn't vote for him. That said, the way liberals have been acting, and how Hillary is sitting there still whining about losing the election, I'll never vote Democrat again. And to be fair, I've still never voted for a Democratic president regardless. I'd literally rather vote Republican even though I hate their guts and everything they stand for than vote Democrat in even a local election from this point forward.

OP is a fucktard

He's literally the most powerful man on earth. How could he be impudent when he has 7000 nuclear weapons waiting on the go if he drops his cock on the button?

Rest of the world needs to listen to him, not the other way around.

How about i didn't vote for Trump but ever since he won the election, I have enjoyed watching you asslord faggots cry a fucking river

i genuinely don't understand how he's a middle finger to DC. he is 1% tier; you know, the group that heavily influences DC to their whim.

why, why in the holy fuck, is electing him going to help? you just took out the shitty middle man and put the asshole with the money to pull strings directly in charge. thats precisely how we are where we currently are.

and no, by pulling the strings with clout and money, i do not mean he is competent in leading or a mastermind of any sort. simply put, he has the money to make people do things.

yea what you gonna do about it ... at least im a real american and not some asshole living off of others industry without permission crying about a president that isnt from my home. Go back to Mexico no one cares what you think. I dont speak Spanish.

I'm studying medicine and was born in America.

Yeah, I'm sure you provide just as good of a service though.

/thread

and

/thread

also, OP is butthurt faggot that likely does not realize that his distaste for Trump, as with most in his camp, can be boiled down to aesthetics. Trump is an affront to established aesthetics and that's what truly brings out that visceral reaction to his being POTUS. They can not believe or accept someone like Trump can hold such a position, but there he is, this rude, harsh, unsophisticated old school Alpha holding it against all expectations. This is the core of their hatred, the mind melt they can't reconcile with, whether they know it of not.

I fucking love it! It brings me so much joy.

I ussually vote democrat but I agree with you. Bunch of whiny douchebags throwing fits because they couldn't win. Trumps an embarrassment but a lot of people voted for him hoping the shitstorm it would start could at least smack some sense into people. If you don't want people to hate democrats and liberals don't kick out a popular guy who seems to care for the people in place of a crazy and corrupt lady whose only grounds for election are first female president and married to a former president. And if you want a female president don't push a shitty one push for one that actually deserves to be a president. But noooo instead they just threw fits, whine on the internet, throw insults at everybody, and constantly blame everybody but themselves. Half the people who voted for trump aren't happy with him either but they opted for what they felt was the best course of action they could do rather then being toxic little crybabies.

Right? I think the point of no return for me was seeing that Hillary is still contesting the results of the election.
Was there interference in the election? Possibly. I'm holding out to see the results of the investigation before I jump to conclusions, rather than screaming "LOCK HIM UP" or "LOCK HER UP". That said, Hillary doesn't have a ghost of a shadow of a glimmer of a chance of being president, now or ever, and needs to sit down and shut up, instead of stirring the pot. It's because of people like her than a liberal like me doesn't want anything to do with the Democratic party.

I was one of those people that wanted trump to win because I was bitter at the dems for pushing hillary, even though she was a shitty candidate.

I wanted them to see trump win so that they would take us seriously and stop their fucking shit.

I wanted the whole political world to see that we were fed up with their shit

Now, I realize it was a horrible mistake, and we gave a petulent child the highest office in the land, and he's abusing it in ways that I never thought possible.

I can't say I like him either. I'd rather have Pence, even though I consider Pence to be more dangerous since he knows what he's doing. At least we wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world among our allies, or at least the ones we have left.

So, politically you're kind of an idiot.

Pence is def going down with donny when the shit hits the fan.

And if that's the case, we're stuck with Paul Ryan. Lovely.

>can be boiled down to aesthetics
No, competence and knowledge of his job and world affairs. He's as useless as a penis on a pope, and treats the presidency like his reality tv show. Pure white trash

As bad as it is, it was what I hoped would happen. The whole world thinks we are a joke now, if this shitstorm isn't enough to smack some sense into both the voters and politicians we were doomed anyways.

True... at least he's not a child like Trump, or fucking crazy like pence.

I like trump, I really do, but he's transforming to a democrat before our very eyes considering the thing about the white supremacist hate speech bill thing

TOPKEK
O
P
KEK
E
K

TOPS!!!!!!

Honestly, a large portion of libs have lost their way. They've pretty much gone the way of the old Conservative, albeit some strange mirror reflection version of them, if you know what I mean. That's how I think about them now. They've become these emotionally unstable science denying hypocrites. #notall

I will not be voting Dem either, unless some major changes are put into place. I pretty much have no choice here. All things being equal, (if) they've tipped the scale into crazy land.

TOPKEK
O
P
KEK
E
K

TOPS!!!!!!

All government is shit, f you actually think you'll ur voting for a candidate ur retarded. Your voting for a party, Hillary btw violated rederal law the fag and nigger Democrats pardoned her but if a republican did that they'd be in jal, fuck u ur a faggot hippo cryt

meteor can

See, there it is. The blunt of your complaint comes down to his aesthetic.

I see this all the time, you all start the same, attack on his character *back ground, looks, perceived intelligence, attitude, ect His Politics are secondary and or used as device to get to his characteristics. In the end, it's always about his aesthetics.

You're all so blinded to it. It's amazing.

Nice copypasta

Both canidates were terrible

I hate politics

I want a Mercury Marauder

Dickhead, when you had an election that everyone agreed had no good candidate, how can you act surprised when the winner turns out to be a shitty president?

nigger faggot

Faggot, if he's so bad, why couldn't your candidate beat him? She's worse I guess?

He's gonna be impeached long before then, kid

I am not a robot

I really don't see the right wing as being bastions of scientific progress either, to be fair. They seem more like the type that thinking Jebus gets their "amen" posts on Facebook and uses them to cure children with pieces of ham on their faces.

Im going to vote for Kenya i hope he ruins the country just to see fag hear cry about it

Obama can't win a third term.

>being this retarded

No he won't. Pardoning Joe was Trump's signal the he will pardon anyone that Muller brings charges against in an effort to get them to roll on Trump.

That's all you faggots are left with. That's the dream, the hope, that's it. That any day scenario that will never come to pass. One of the most enjoyable aspects of this all watching all this is seeing you all put your hopes into a pipe dream. It's great. The joy it brings me is immeasurable. I wish I could convey it through text and see your reaction. Ah, one can dream. Dream away little one, go back to sleep.

You can't impeach someone because they hurt your feelings. Sorry to break your safe space.

I don't understand how people still fall for this good government bullshit. If you legitimately believe that black bloc rioters are being paid by George Soros, Hillary Clinton, or whoever the fuck else, you're a sad and pathetic person. We don't like the democrats, we don't need the money, and AntiFa is in no way, shape, or form, and organized movement. If you really seriously think there's an underground movement of angry acne ridden teenagers and trust fund millennials rebelling against their parents, you're literally a fucking retard and you took the Republican bait. AntiFa, like every other leftist movement in history, is a de-centralized front of people.

And yet he's a billionaire and you're an angry, broke ass faggot.

Funny, I thought thats what happened to Clinton mark 1

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

not if i rig the elections first

And this is why they are going after Manafort/Flynn on state charges.

Oh, I agree, that's why I make the comparison. When things were "right" for liberals they (meaning almost all as far as could see) embraced the natural sciences, for example. Now I'm seeing the denial of certain established realities across the board. It's pretty crazy. I'm used to many on the right attitudes towards science, it's expected, seeing the left go down that rout was not, not for me.

you're a sad little man

actually, a president can be impeached for whatever the fuck congress wants. 2018 will be fun for team trump.

You done with your lil tantrum, fucking right jean wearing transgendered millennial ()

goddamn you trumpfags are a bunch of sad snowflakes. Thinking you're triggering the liberals literally gets you hard. fucking pathetic.

As opposed to voting for the other (long list of negatives) candidate? You are all the ones killing America. I voted for our true god king Zoltan Istvan

I'm not the one feeding a delusion to satisfy my hatred of a person I do not know.

Think on it. Seriously, think on it.

go back and read what you posted before. Seriously.

Hahahhaha

I will vote for Trump again as long as it keeps triggering you libtards.

transhumanist party is best party

I did not vote for him. Nor do I like him. I didn't even imply it. Work out those assumptions. That's the way of the intellectually inept, sort of speak.

Have a great night. I am. hahahahaha

Imagine after Trump's 2nd term, Trump Jr runs for president?

Lets walk towards immortality together my fellow Americans

I don't pay attention to politics also go to Sup Forums

Not his character, his actions, idiot. It's patently obvious he has little interest in understanding how government works, spending more time golfing, enriching his family, and bitching on twitter. There are no Trump politics, just whatever he can say that appeals to whoever is immediately useful to him. You're dick riding a sinking ship, all for a man that never in a million years would give the slightest fuck about you. Your pretentious "muh aesthetics" argument won't save face when he royally fucks up. It's coming, and you know it.

>go on Sup Forums

xD

this
fuck off libfags, fuck off conservashits

Then why are you here?
Fucking moron

I love how all of the /pol are like "hurrr white ppl invented dis" and then don't highlight the ones made by the jews they hate so much

The question should be why is this thread here...

yeeee I agree

Just admit it, the only reason any of you like Trump is because he pisses off the libs. You know he's a liar, you know he's incompetent, you know the Russia shit keeps stacking up higher and higher every day, but none of that matters as long as the left is upset about the shit-smeared asshole running the country. Just admit it.

Because it even triggers stupid fucks like yourself...
Once again, you fucking moron

Close one!!! Checked anyways