National Stereotypes

So for the past 7 months I've been working for a European cruise line sailing out of Miami. Usually, about half our ship was American (4000 pax total). The other half is all South American, European, or even some asian. Always over 30 nationalities represented on board in the passengers, over 50 in the crew.

In other words, I learned a shit town about common practices internationally, stereotypes, the best women, all of that.

So ask me whatever you want to know about this stuff and odds are I have some experience with it.

where does the shit go when you so it on the ship?

did you make sure to tell the americans they can't be on one side of ship all at same time?

We have tanks on board which are emptied in port. Water from showers and sinks are usually re filtered and cleaned to be reused. Its classified into grey and black water. Sometimes, depending on many circumstances, the stuff can be dumped, but I dont think we ever did. I worked in entertainment so I wasnt really involved in that.

>ask me whatever
No, YOU relate some anecdotes.

Okay, Germans are by far the most boring people in the world. Russians are more rude, but Germans are very cold and unfriendly (80% of them). Germans are more rude than the french by far.

That said, I did make some good German friends, kind of funny though since this one group seemed like the Sup Forums type. There were these 3 guys, all somewhat awkward, who would follow these 2 hot Italians everywhere. One was a short gym bro , the other 2 were lanky. None could dance but they tried for the italian. Were very very nice guys, but they were a bit odd.

Have you met any Slovenian?

Yeah, eastern Europeans in general had very hot women. All those from former Yugoslovia were fun, generally nice, would drink too much.

>Germans are by far the most boring people in the world
I can see that.
Kinda surprised you met people not already in their sixties, though.

We had plenty of young germans and they were as boring as the old

no wonder you met boring people, cruise ship is for pleb white thrash by definition

What do you think of Wyomingites?

We have fucking TV show centered around a cruise ship here. I imagine the clientele to be similar. I mean how fucking boring do you have to be to go for a floating hotel with at best superficial contact to "exotic" cultures?
What I'm more surprised about is that apparently it's not like this with other nationalities.

What's your actual job m8? Deck/engine/staff?

Stories about South Americans?

how do i sign up

Did any grills make a move on you? Which country has the hottest women? Which country has the nicest people overall?

How about impressions on japs? :3

Any crush you had?

>:3

Which country was the guy who had the biggest dick from?

I didnt bother paying attention to the states people were from. Americans in general were fun but they would get too drunk and loud, were pretty rude and complained a lot, but ended up enjoying it regardless.
I was an entertainer, kind of a social host thing, rather than a theatre dancer.
Apply online.
Yeah, less crew and more passengers because im 18 and they were mainly like 26 and would have to see me the next day, where as pax found it romantic and exciting plus it would be a somewhat secret thing so they were more willing. It wasnt allowed though so you had to be careful with pax.

Brazillians, were the sexiest, Argentinians however had more of a wife look, but were a bit crazy. Eastern Europoos were also very hot.

Japs and chinese were literally confused all of the time. ALL OF THE TIME. I found them in crew areas constantly. I get they have no idea about the language, but they wouldnt even understand pointing or body language.
Im still talking with one Russian girl (the only Russian I met who I liked) and I am either going to fly to San Diego (where she studies) or she will fly here for a few weeks for us to spend together. The one Mexican girl I was with is wife material.

How many grills did you fugg?

Also, nice experience for an 18yo. Wish I had done something like that when I was your age.

Bro, I hope everything goes well with the russian.

im 20 and finish higschool in may, im supposed to go to uni but dont feel it, i may legitimately try something like you, feels like good way to get some experience and it sounds interesting, how much you get payed and what do you do?

I fugged.... I think about 8 in 7 months. Didnt fug my first pax until about 3 months in, since it was very risky.

Was an entertainer, look up to see a bigger explanation. Its a LOT of work, so if you dont think you can handle 10 hours a day, every day for months, it will not be easy.

Tell me about italians

Italians were okay. The Napolitans and Sorrentans were pretty shitty, like Russians, but I made plenty of friends from there too. Italian women, when hot, are SUPER hot, but by ratio south Americans are better. Overall, I like Italians, especially the language.

What about spaniards?

t.Basque dude

Espania spaniards? Pretty cool, like South Americans but a bit less fun.

Yes Spaniards means people from Spain.

I have been working here for a while in a very international diverse setting, and I can see that Spaniards (and LatAmericans) are really simmilar in culture and character to persians.

Have you noticed this as well.

>really simmilar in culture and character to persians.
really?, they're from an islamic country and culture, pretty much the antithesis of LatAm

We didnt get too many Persians, or people from countries that far who dont have lots of money (flights are expensive). Regardless, didnt see any huge similarities or differences.

Did you work for Norwegian? Im a cook and done river cruises within Europe.

No, not NCL. I hear they're good to work for.

I've been on a cruise before, spent all my days at the "teen center" talking and playing vidya with international bros and even met a few qts

>shipfags don't know about next level practices, ie sinkpissing

What about the Czechs?

What about the French?

Met any portuguese?

>Im still talking with one Russian girl (the only Russian I met who I liked) and I am either going to fly to San Diego (where she studies)

All she wants is use you to get herself a Canadian citizenship. Her student visa won't help her to stay in USA when she finish uni, so she is desperate to find somebody like you.