This is a bit of a depressing subject so Maybe don't read it if you're in a good mood

This is a bit of a depressing subject so Maybe don't read it if you're in a good mood.

I need a dignified, (relatively) painless suicide method the equipment of which I can find on Amazon.

It needs to Be dignified as I have a family that loves me, many friends that look up to me and I'd rather not have them find me with my skull blown open or swinging from a rope (not to mention university housemates being traumatised).

The painless thing is obviously not important but consider it a bonus objective.

I had considered poison but that is hard to find (and harder to synthesize) and also that would leave my organs unharvestable (which is a little bit of a big deal).

I suppose the ideal thing would be over-the-counter medicine that I could buy on Amazon, or any drug store (UK).

Before they come, no edgy, stupid or 'do it fag' style comments, they waste my time and yours. For moral objections, there is no saying I'm actually going to do it, but I haven't been able to sleep for a long time, in reflection I have realised I have always been in a state of slight to mild depression throughout my life despite it being active and somewhat fulfilling, I need an exit path from reality (a way to turn the game off) as reassurance. however in the interest of honest, now would be one of those times I would utilise it if I had it (for reasons unknown to me).

I have been thinking on this for a while and I truly think a dignified, loving 'exit path' would provide the contrast needed for me to finally feel happiness or love, and if not, a way to end it.

I'm trying to make this all sound as rational as possible to avoid creating a depressing thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ucIS3TEAfsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to the hospital tell them you need drugs to kill yourself they will give you some good stuff.

Is this legit? I don't think to NHS would do this

Or did you mean ask for drugs for a separate problem and use them, if so, which drugs?

ask for the good stuff that will make it fast and painless they will give you some opiates and you can slip away in your sleep. just say "i want to kill myself please give me drugs"

>leddit faggot spacing
tl;dr but also
kys yourself faggot, but fuckoff first.

If you have Amazon Prime you can probably get your suicide delivered the next day

You better look into buddhism a bit before commiting suicide bud,a lot of buddhism guidelines on google and that webpagw is gold,also the book of wisdom by osho about atisha is interesting as fuck,give it a try,you wanna die anyways what could you lose

You know overdosing on drugs isn't really a painless thing right.

Take a lethal dose of barbiturates

I'm not interested in help or 'salvation' I think at the heart of it I am a broken human, I don't think anything will change that.

drowning is your best path out. It only sucks for around a minute, then you just pass out. Take so many sleeping pills you can barely hold your eyes open, turn face down in the tub and just drift off.

fwiw, I don't want you to off yourself. I really don't have any reasoning behind my stance, but at least you know one human wants you here.

I've never been on Reddit in my life, what you are referring to is something called a 'paragraph'.

>It needs to Be dignified as I have a family that loves me, many friends that look up to me and I'd rather not have them find me with my skull blown open or swinging from a rope
It wouldn't matter. To those that really care it wouldn't matter in the slightest how specifically a person they love transformed into a lifeless husk.
To answer your question, the exit bag is decent if done right.

I've been thinking about kinda likely, I've been trying to detach myself from existence because I find senseless this life. The only detail that don't let me go is causing great pain to my mother. In fact I must be alive while she is alive, she begot at 16 y/o then I'm fucked up.
Maybe I deserve be called faggot but the loved ones sometimes obligates you to gripping life tight

this is your problem right here

suicide is for pussies.
live to spite death. live to spite existence. no matter how dignified you think it will be, everyone will remember you as a pussy who couldn't make it through the simplest task you were given... to literally just exist. no sympathy user.

grow a pair of balls and face depression head on. let this shit win over you like a coward? despicable. what is the bargain for your eternal soul? you think HELL is just rock and roll and burning weed? where you think you goin when you reach death?

user you can't even figure out life, how are you gonna figure out the eternity of your soul?

ive always thought if i decided i wanted to kill myself i wouldnt actually shoot myself, id just stop giving a fuck. As in, I'd go around doing whatever I wanted to, like go to a mall, strip naked and steal food from the vendors and fuck with people and just do a bunch of wacky stuff like that for fun, not caring about laws or anything else for a few hours until the cops came and I get shot by them or go to jail or whatever.

INB4
if you wanted to kill yourselves and hated life so much, you would've done it already instead of procrastinating, posting on Sup Forums

Cringe

Just fuckin jump in an ocean. If you're afraid they won't know you died, just write a note "im gonna jump in the ocean 2 kill myself". If you're afraid it'll hurt, why do you care, what's a few minutes of pain when you'll be in a completely different place when it's over

Please realise none of that means anything to me, see it from my point of view (or anyone suicidal I suppose) I don't think of myself as a coward for seriously considering this, I see it as a way to reduce the net amount of suffering in my life to a flat 0, a godsend

I don't want to believe that's true, but I know I'm being selfish, I suppose in a way I'm trying to do a very selfish thing in the most selfless way possible

This sounds like a fantastic suggestion that ticks all three boxes

Go to a local vape shop and but a 30ml bottle of nicotine. Pour the bottle in a cup, mix with sleep aids, and your choice of alcohol. You'll die in your sleep.

fuck off dude just man the fuck up and stop being a bitch you live in a first world country with all the luxurious bullshit you could want and you are talking about being a broken person. this is so fucking retarded id get it if you came back from Afghanistan after seeing all your buddies die but this is bullshit you are just a bitch go see what real suffering is before you pull this shit go do some missionary work or something see how the niggers live in africa then go ahead and an hero just so you can see how retarded you being

That's retarded, what you are saying is anyone who has ever killed themselves actually should of done it earlier if they were going to do it at all, like a soon as the first problem or depression appears then bang

You aren't very bright bro

>I don't want to believe that's true, but I know I'm being selfish, I suppose in a way I'm trying to do a very selfish thing in the most selfless way possible
I buried my grandmother half a year ago. I still can remember by father standing near the coffin with this completely detached look on his face like it was yesterday.

Couple anons did the helium/(insert gaseous chemical) way out. Basically just a crude airtight mask to your face tubed to the supply. Helium makes you drift off in 3ish minutes peacefully, not painful at all. However, if you just breathed straight helium and someone walks in, don't deliver your oscar-nominated speech because you'll sound like a faggot.

I've done plenty of missionary work, don't you think the first thing I tried was helping other people all over the world?

Think, use your fucking brain.

Yeah I've read that greentext story

first world depression is fucking retarded they're are niggers in Africa who are like " wow best day ever i survived the rebel attack without getting aids" like you are literally worse than niggers

y'all postin in a troll thread

Jump in to a big patch of stingy nettles that shoulday dof it

Why is my auto correct worse at spelling than I am

You don't seem to understand that this is a mental issue, I could have a fleet of yachts filled with KFC and naked women and I still wouldn't be happy, you're talking to me as if the root of my problem is not being able to afford the latest iPhone or something.

so you went to other countries that are fucked, where day to day life is a constant struggle and you are saying you are a broken person and that suicide is the only answer because o golly you have it so bad? never go full retard but you are probably lying anyway so w/e keep feeling bad about having running water and healthcare and not being raped to death you ungrateful prick

because you are fucking retarded go get some blow and start pounding hookers

See
It's not a question of gratitude, you have ignored the entire point of the thread, so why not just leave?

then enlighten us asshole, what is so depressing that you can't get over? daddy doesn't love you? mommy touched your pee pee when you were 5? girls don't like you? or are you just a sad sack of self deprecating shit who can't find any other solution other than suicide. fuck you asshole. i don't get why anyone is entertaining your false notions.
you're pathetic.

Nah,you are not broken just confused,dont make the mistake that you are broken.

It's not about salvation its about realizing what is important in this life wich will bring you peace and you will no longer feel the need to suicide wich imo is a huge mistake.

Existence is beautiful yet painful at times,buddhism is about realizing life is pain but there is a way of trascending that,everyone is suffering in this world from rich to poor,from healthy to unhealthy,everyone.

ook into it just a bit,read the introduction on buddhanet.net once you start reading you will end up realizing that everything the buddha says is the truth,it has nothing to do with religion,buddhism is not even about religion,i'm not saying you must reach nirvana or become an englightened(?) one,just informing yourself and reading about it's fundaments you will see how much truth is to it.

The deeper you go the more peace you will find,the more calm you will become.

Right now you are in distress,confused,and no one in these states should make a permanent decision about perhaps the most important thing we have,our existence.

You really are clueless, drugs don't help, the E is a temporary and damaging solution and is the only thing that works. Sex don't help because even after about a year I still get no joy or satisfaction from the relationship. Just fuck off.

This is also retarded,your condition doesnt matter,the most rich men in the world can and probably suffer in one or another way,stop preaching false information

Here's how to kill yourself:
>Realize that suicide is a waste of a body
>Instead begin doing community service
>Soup kitchens, animal shelters, ect
>Stop living for yourself and do this
>When you're alone turn yourself off completely
>Sleep as much as possible
>Help people as much as possible
>Soon you'll begin to find comfort in the idea that even though you hate yourself to the point of wanting death you are atleast helping others and making the world a better place
>I know that's what you want because you want your organs to be harvestable so you clearly care about others
>Become a full time helper like fucking super hero status Martyr shit do absolutely everything you can to make the world good
>I guarantee you will make people happy because seeing people being good just to be good is something that makes anybody happy deep down
>Eventually you'll get numb to the overwhelming pain that you get when you're alone
>Eventually you'll realize you're in your 80s and lived a full life of helping others
>You'll have made the world a better place
>Then one day you can take a walk out to a lake
>Enjoy the scenery listen to the birds
>And swim out as far as you can
>And then just stop
>Let the water engulf you
>Allow yourself to drown
>Completely at peace

Or you know you could buy a tank of helium and hook it up to an oxygen mask and adjust it so the force at which it's existing the tank is about the same force that you exhale at then just out the mask on and die of asphyxiation without ever actually feeling like you're choking due to the lack of carbon buildup in your lungs

That, if you could read, is precisely the fucking point, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, if I did I would of dealt with it wouldn't I, my having nothing to be depressed about yet being permanently depressed anyway is far more terrifying to me than If I had a source, read the post again, go away and quickly wiki depression, come back and fucking think before commenting.

ok asshole so you wanna kill yourself over an imaginary problem you can't see, and don't care for salvation from a god you can't see... so what's the point. everything your saying is one giant fallacy.

user, please don't do this. I struggled with depression for years. It was an unending, hellish nightmare, but one day I eventually beat and things got a lot better. Please consider another option. You have a family that loves you.

If you don't know what the problem is then you don't know suicide is the answer. Every action has a reaction. No one is magically depressed without a cause. But if you're enough of a loser to do nothing about it, then i have no sympathy. IDK why you're on Sup Forums other than this a troll thread and you don't plan on doing a damn thing but monitoring this thread then beating your dick to sleep

Why not just start fucking around with psychedelics like LSD DMT and mushrooms. Try and be the first to overdose on that shit If you truly have nothing left to live for why not play around with your brain chemistry

I think this is far beyond confusion friend, of course I'll look into your Buddhism, but realise in the end the result will probably still be the same. Nothing from relationships to education to meeting and supporting people in terrible countries like Africa and the (absolutely soul crushing) Aral 'sea' (it's a stormy wasteland full of poor people with cancer and other various chemical diseases, picture Fallout but real and central Asian) has helped so far.

To all the other people in this thread, I have seen that these people obviously have far worse problems than me, but they always had the part of their mind that tells them life is a beautiful thing worth living, I do not.

Known 3 people that offed themselves. I think they were all pussies.

carbon monoxide asphyxiation is the way to do it. Like that kid that got convinced to kill himself by his girlfriend.

I hope you dont do it. Good luck

I can't sleep

I've tried LSD amd DMT and... to be honest, the idea ignores overdosing on them sounds absolutely terrifying

Good then that gives you more time to help people spend all day and all night helping everyone in anyway you can whether it's online or in the real world listen to people problems give them advice help them fix their houses/cars give homeless people food all that shit

Pussy... maybe try and be the first to die from weed. would make the history books

they'd put you in a mental ward before any of that shit

I don't even understand how bravery or cowardice even comes into the equation.

I am anything but a pussy

Well I suppose I do love being high (joking I'm not going to try that)

I'm a final year medical student and I don't think an overdose on weed would be possible outside of suffocation

It was just my opinion, its ok if you dont care.

so yeah, asphyxiation. Wish you the best. Peace

If you're a final year med student you should be educated enough on the human body to figure this shit out on your own. Whatever you choose dont go out sober

And it's completely fine to not enjoy nor feeling fulfilled doing these things.

In my personal experience buddhism has helped me a lot when I was suicidal after breaking my hand out of anger because I was a very big mess,I abussed drugs,I cried every morning asking myself why,why am I still alive,whats the point of it all if in the end we all perish and this life is nothing but suffering for me,but things got a little better and i'm fine now.And "buddhism" has helped me a lot,again dont even take it as a religion nor as a philoshopy because it really isnt any of these things nor is the opposite.

Even if buddhism doesnt help you,wich I doubt,you have to endure your suffering,I dont know in wich circumstances you live nor what you do on the daily but i'm sure you can do things to improve your suicidal condition,much simpler than buddhism such as exercise,eating well,giving up addictions,etc

If you want,and can,you could tell me what drives you to want to suicide,the true reason,and if it's suffering what is the source of that suffering.

I will definitely take that advice

As I said, the only thing that occurred to me is procuring or chemically synthesizing poisons. Sup Forums would definitely know more about suicide methods than me

Maybe a little background story about yourself,and how old are you would be nice to know about

Just a heads up about this path you're headed down. I was verbal about my intentions on taking my life. I've gone for it twice now. Two legit attempts where I was really going for the gold. Neither of those had a moment of planning. The first, I put my head down on the steering wheel and drove my car as fast as it would go into a wall. The second, I loaded as much heroine as I could pump into a syringe and shot it up. I had never done heroine before and I haven't done it since.

So, my personal input is that when it's time, it's time. I have no idea why I'm still on this fucking rock, but I guess it's just not my time... yet.

I am very fit, lead a good life and apart from the odd joint/coke line/E pill every other month I have no addictions.

I will absolutely take you advice on Buddhism but if it doesn't help (Not to say I don't hope that it does) I will take the route of getting drunk, taking a lot of sleeping pills and submerging into deep bath water in order to suffocate.

I'd like to thank all the anons here for their time here today, even the unreasonable ones.

Part of the beauty of learning medicine is being too scared/grossed out to not lead a health you life, because you're exactly aware of the specific damage each thing causes.

for one, its a shame that all the knowledge you have been lucky enough to gain and that could help so many people will be wasted, a shame that i have seen my parents die wasting away from cancer and would gaive anything for teh days ahead of you your going to throw away, a shame your so damn selfish know how this will hurt those who love you instead of maybe actually talking to them and getting help.. go to the first church you see and talk to a stranger if you cant talk to you family but at least try and find help to get over this feeling and i hope you help yourself and all teh people in the future whose lives you could save or make well.

Ok,glad you will atleast you will look into it.

But I want to ask you again wich is it that makes you want to end your life,what is so painful to you that you cant stand it no longer?

Or is it life just dull and unworthy to you?

Don't do it.

You may not enjoy life, but not existing at all should appeal even less. It's permanent, you'll never exist again.

this, also, any inert gas will do. helium, nitrogen ,argon etc. if you empty your lungs before putting the bag or mask on, you'll pass out within a second or two. quickest, painless method i know. be sure to have a gas regulator on the tank so the gas flow match the amount of air you breathe in. (you don't want the bag to burst or worse, your lungs. peace Sup Forumsro.

>thinking there is any over the counter medicine that you could easily kill yourself with

kill yourself

At the very least finish your degree and see where it gets you. Maybe something will change maybe not. As a rule of thumb once you're ready to kill yourself and have all the shit you need to do so wait a week and see how you feel. If you're going to silence your existence for an eternity what's a few more days really?

>I'm trying to make this all sound as rational as possible to avoid creating a depressing thread.

Let yourself be selfish once in awhile, user.

Whatever you end up doing OP, take a fuckton of laxatives and shit it all out before becoming an hero. Can't have a dignified death if you shit yourself.

or just jump to your death in the name of the Blue Whale Challenge?

Vodka enema.... oh, you said dignified..

I'll give a short summary, I'm 25 pursuing a career in medicine, my interest started when I used my uncle's no. 15 scalpel and mum's tweezers to remove an infected sebaceous cyst on my neck at the age of 14, this small amount of drive led me to power through my A-levels because I thought that she what happiness was, I spent a lot of my time learning everything I could get my hands on to be the best medical professional in the world. I'm pursuing a PhD in medicine and due to working extremely hard and gregariously building connections I have spent every summer on a quasi-internship with Doctors Without Borders, a medical ship and one time, the WHO. I did this because I read somewhere that an easy cure to depression (a self diagnosis, to be sure) is to dedicate your life to helping others (not my original reason for my medical internship but a perk). This was all in vain however. I never feel happiness but the worst times are those times when I am lying in bed at night and a slow sinking feeling of despair comes over me, giving me a feeling I can't describe, I feel like the only person on Earth and more, it's unexplainable, it's like the opposite of E. These times keep me awake until I am shatteringly tired (about every three days) which exacerbates the problem.

There was a time when that was definitely true, but that time is long gone

I have thought about that and although I have spent a lot of timing and energy learning the things I have learn they will be lost one day anyway.

This. See you later user.

Did you see disturbing things during your NGO days? My take on the whole thing is the more you look for happiness, the more elusive it becomes.

>a self diagnosis
Have you talked to someone important in your life about this? I think most of us are really bad at helping other people through this kind of thing, so perhaps I'd use discretion with telling people just how far gone you are.

Being too short too weak too ugly to live at all long, it's not that the world is bad it's the inside of me that's bad to me. So obviously you get the shithole lottery ticket what's the point in feeling so bad trapped in yourself for decades when you can feel nothing. I'd rather feel nothing now.

Stillbirths around the aralkum desert were hard to forget.

If you want your organs to have the greatest possible value, you should spend a few months eating clean and working out before you off yourself. Make sure your organ donation paperwork is in order first, though.

I have felt that,it's like feeling a black hole,everything is black,you feel alone and you feel dread or something like that,it really sucks only happened to me 3 times or 4 in my entire life.But it ends up passing.

Maybe it's time for you to change a bit your life,seems like your life sucks and you dont know it,if you are really gonna kys just come to my country and if you have enough money to sustain yourself you can stay at my place to see what a shitty(good) life looks and feels like,I live with my brother and my dog (and my brothers gf,wich is like his dog) my home is messy af but its k.

Any of us has finished any studies but the most basic shit,we havent finished the equivalent studies of HS in usa and struggle a bit,I work a too much for what I get paid my father is in debt etc,but its fun.

If that doesnt appeal you just go somewhere else and straight up change your life,seems like your life has been so repetitive you think it all workd like that and you are really tired of it.

Get a shitty job,spend all your money and become poor etc I think that would def help you

There is no such thing as bad on the inside,it's what you make of it

The dignified methods aren't painless. Take seppuku for example. Dignified as fuck. Badass, even.

The long list of ways you won't kill yourself shows that you're not ready to do it.
Find a new direction.

Maybe you have never truly suffered OP,why dont you try to taste what real suffering is,maybe you long for real suffering because you have never experienced it thus you need it.

I know it sounds stupid but that might be your remedy.Suffering.

Im not saying you are not suffering now but im not talking about that kind of suffering,more like more mundane suffering.

Open a bar in Damascus and run guns to the YPG.

youtu.be/ucIS3TEAfsw

We are all broken in some way or another. If the pain or suffering is unbearable then i would understand you choice. And there is no painless way, any intoxication will damage your organs. You can't have both