Bite thread

Bite thread

Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4954522/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why don't you keep playing violin with razors on your arm ?

don't have one? sounds exciting tho

Go see a dentist

you're fucking weird dude

How come?

fucking disgusting

You bite yourself? SAD

imdb.com/title/tt4954522/

>can't even break the skin

Pussy bitch fuck u mother

I don't understand
What's so disgusting about biting?

Didnt think anyone else really did this

go back to r/

slit your wrists down your arm and post pics faggot

/bread

Get some help mate! I tried hurting myself before, didn't help.

Lol, self harm scars as a male. Failure.

You might be a Terminator.
Cut deeper just to make sure you're not..

this faggot isn't trying to hurt himself, he's doing it for attention. if it wanted to hurt himself, he wouldn't do it on his arm, and he wouldn't be biting himself like a faggot. he'd probably cut somewhere discreet like the leg or if he's suicidal on the front of his rest not on his forearm like a pussy bitch

Don't wanna kill myself tho, any other suggestions?

That's why I'm taking hormones! So I can be a girl and have my scars!

Why don't we make a new false social media awareness campaign - Post your self bite mark to show you are against violence against women

sharpie in the pooper

Dont give this faggot ass queer the attention he wants

Not op

That's correct.

Omg I didn't know anyone else did this

pics pls

hurts, doesn't it? not into that

OP's a punk bitch

What should I do to be just the punk, without the bitch?

get other people to bite you and not yourself. are you a neet or some shit? fuck

At least its not a wwyd or Facebook FAP thread

Are you idiot?

>you a neet or some shit
YES, why else would I do this?

>Be me
>Be 16
>Get sucker punched by older brother
>Start whipping his ass
>He falls to the floor
>Reaches in desperation for my knee
>I sprawl
>Start dropping knees on his head
>He covers up
>I think he's had enough
>Go so stand up
>This mother fucker is fully clinched down on my forearm
>We have a laugh about it nowadays.
Good times.

Bad story

Sorry, I don't bite myself like a faggot.

pls
everyone does this every now and then

This has to be the dumbest shit I've seen on Sup Forums in a while.

Why are you trying to eat yourself

Maybe when I was 5.

I have literally never been on 4ch before so I'm not sure if troll or what

jesus fucking christ checked

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

bite yourself to the point of bleeding, until then, no one gives a fuck

This.

I self harm, but I do it on my shoulder, covered by clothing so fuckers can't see it. This is a stupid plea for attention done poorly.

Must say I didn't bother to read your comment at all and I bet it's some horsefuckingshit.

Go take a shower and to bed. Get to work tomorrow. Can't give you any other advise.

That shit is easier with a knife
You have to bite rather hard to make yourself bleed

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

I used to do this when I got angry with gaming, I stopped though. I was penetrating my skin, it was just to release the anger. Now I just yell

which is precisely why op should do it, otherwise this thread was a waste of everyone's time

Bro

I can feel it sticking to my flesh or something, shit's not bleeding

>Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even post that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for posting something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this picture - that very picture, has been posted by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

try only biting with your canines, and bite harder

You wouldn't believe how hard it was
Breakthrough!

>Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

Seriously? no one here Sup Forumsites?

In what way do you gain from biting yourself?

It's kinda the same thing as cutting, but no bleeding and no scars