American soccer fans

>American soccer fans

Does anyone actually like these "people" American sports fans and European soccer(futbal) fans both find them incredibly cringey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY
youtube.com/watch?v=N6kx9V8O-F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's not to like when even Burgers realize what a real sport is?

They're only cringey if they try to inject themselves into European football discussion or otherwise try to imitate the European culture. Granted, that's pretty much all American sawker fans, but I believe they can create their own identity eventually.

Americans trying to talk soccer is even worse than eurocucks talking about American sports. American soccer fans are just hipsters, using the same vernacular Europeans use and thinking they know shit about the sport. It's pretty embarrassing especially since they only know 2 players

Americans who like soccer were generally coddled as children. Or they pick it up later in life to be "hip"

this
Americans who "like" soccer don't actually like the sport, they just like the idea of being somehow superior to the le uncultured amerifats by pretending to enjoy the sport, which you can tell because they cannot resist the opportunity to post in any thread about American sports about how they love soccer (bonus points if they call it football) and how much boreball/handegg suck. They are so clueless and even without flags you can tell who an American is in soccer threads 99% of the time by how much shit they talk. I wish they'd all fuck off or at least stick to shitty MLS containment threads instead of trying to fit in with le cool euros in proper football threads.

If you are a burger and you enjoy anything soccer related outside of 4cc, I have no choice but to laugh at you.

i legitimately enjoy the game, i understand it well, i go to my local USL team's games, and i've even been to a real deal premier league game in england

i don't do any of the shit you complain about, we do exist

>If you are a burger I have no choice but to laugh at you.

I see this as a comparison with Mormonism/Scientology.

5000 years ago, Mormonism or Scientology might have grown to be completely valid religions. But because those religions grew during recent/modern times, people look at them a bit weirdly. Same goes for soccer here. You're seeing new people interested in it (no matter what reason they became interested in it), it's not an already established tradition, so you look at them a bit weirdly.

Soccer will become the number 1 sport in America in our lifetime and than America will dominate at it

Eat it

>Sources: I just made that up, my feelings and desires are reality.

the wall just got 10 feet higher

I figured I would embrace getting more into it after the 2014 World Cup. I didn't want to just wait every four years for the hype to build only to deflate in the round of 16 to be interested.

So I threw a dart at the Internet, picked the club it hit (Arsenal) and followed them. It turned out to be a perfect match since they're as disappointing as everyone else I follow. I know full-well soccer is not the cultured sport the hipsters among my countrymen make it out to be. I would say fan behavior is even worse overseas in soccer. Player behavior is also at least as morally flexible there as here (DIEGO FUCKING COSTA, I'M LOOKING AT YOU EVEN IF YOU WILL NEVER KNOW I EXIST).

I even recently bought Football Manager and have given that a go to dig more into the know-how behind tactics and juggling players. It's more an in-depth primer at the moment, the way I see it. Quickly realizing Arséne Wenger's words from an interview last year. You can win one game and feel like you've solved the great mysteries of soccer. You lose the next and feel like you have realized nothing.

It's also available year-round unlike the most popular American sports. Nine months of everyone else playing club ball with the occasional international break. The summer months either have a competition or MLS to fall back on.

>When American soccer clubs name their clubs "Real [insert club name here]", not having the faintest clue that "Real" stands for Royal and there's actually nothing Royal about the US

shut the fuck up bitch?!?!?

OUR

You don't have to validate yourself mate. Just enjoy the sport and shitpost about it here to rustle some euro jimmies. You have an awesome power to shitpost bestowed upon you by your flag, use it wisely.

I-I'm legit, I-I swear, big strong Europeans!

your type is even worse than the hipsters.

What's your fucking problem? How can you be so mad that some of your fellow countrymen are not interested in retarded niger collision. Do you consider this as some kind of treason to muh Murica or what? Burgers man, I will never understand them.

No one likes or even respects them.

>mfw I enjoy both divegrass and ameriburger's "sports"
>but I still falseflag at America vs Europe threads

BACK TO MEXICO

shut up faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY
What? Too dangerous for you?

Euros are huge faggots, even Simeone said that Europe is Disney Land compared to South America.

Who the fuck cares about what european fans think? They're faggots that wave handkerchiefs for Oil FC vs Oil FC.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6kx9V8O-F8

>never played soccer growing up, only watched Champions League on TV sometimes
>fast-forward to college, play recreationally and actually have a knack for it without a whole lot of practice

What a shame. It's still fun, though.

Using the word "hipster" as an assertion of inauthenticity is the most fucking small town, jejune, dated opinion lmao

Id rather take those fags than you

yeah, we don't like them either. Anyone that renounces their own culture is a loser and needs to be shot.

>american sense of humourr

These hooligans are a danger to society. Think of the children

>pls look at me sempai: the post

>complaining about based Diego
>that flag
checks out