delicious cake made with honey

what is this

baked mashed potatoes

Hi!

death grips? naw too hard core

go to bed, Agatha
we're not falling for your Jewish tricks anymore

Post timestamp

Some rando tumblr girl that a few kids are obsessed with. she's an asspie like them, and they think that she's like them if they ever met in person.

She's never posted any pictures of her butthole, so its kinda pointless to follow these threads.

i've always wanted to fuck anne frank

This we know you are shilling channel

but am i pretty?

She's just pretending for the views she's a normie

i can wear makeups like a big girl

Wuz poppin B

Yes but only before you changed to the basket case look

Agatha Is super cute
I love her dead eyes and her hair

Agatha we're onto your tricks sweetie

No, she's def an asspie, and she's def never posted pictures of her butthole, so its a waste of fucking time.

Take a selfie of yourself holding a paper that says "Sup Forums" to prove that you're real.

we all adore your stacey look too so stop your jew shill antics

male or female?

Eww don't like that look

aggie you do have a pretty mouth

you got your feels in check anons?
if not agatha has got you covered

There's some pics where she had longer hair and a bit younger she looked better then even if she looked like a stacey

she's thicc boyz

i will have you know user agatha is not some "rando" girl.
agatha is a bight shining sexy light in these dark time we currently live in

Well, until she posts pix of her butthole, I don't really give a shit.

Fuck dats it m9 post more

She reminds of the girl from the orphan for some reason. What was her channel name btw?

idk my view of aggie would prolly change
that said i'll bet she has a forest of ass hairs growing there

>girl
trashed

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything and the ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father get on my nerves cause can hurt me the ugly way as much as hes short and ugly and can read me as much as hes short and ugly

Is this a guy with high dose of hormones? If not i'm not interested.

Name of youtube channel?

So very weird

Threemilk

she's cute

Did she do that intentionally?

what kind of jew is she?

no she did not user
agatha types are in short supply in 2017

>know a girl who looks like her face wise
>is a huge tumblr dyke
What went wrong with my version of this girl?

if she's really like her youtube persona then no

if she's got a little more going on behind the mask then maybe

tbh though either way it wouldn't have needed to be on purpose even if she was actually a slut

She said which in that one q&a video but I don't remember. It started with an A.

pics or your words are a work of fiction user

This girl is lesbian unfortunately too according to an older video

the rarest kind:
the cute kind

So curvy

Dunno why it even matters honestly, it's not any of us is gonna end up fucking her either way.

I'm gonna print out a picture of her stave the eyes out, and shoot big cummies all over her face.

I just hope she gets a gf soon so she'll start giving her nudes, then the gf can leak the nudes to us when they break up.

"older video" are the key words user
agatha has converted to a cock craving mad woman thanks to Sup Forums

keep the thread alive until this user delivars
user WILL delivar correct?

She's a hairy, man-hating dyke. The only appealing aspect of her is that she's petite and has a soft voice.

And she hates Sup Forums. And barely even knows what it is, like most normies.

She has a cripple lezbo friend who does some editing for her. Lezbo kike wheel is the one who makes these threads. You can find her under "threemilk" YouTube channel.

Her weird little tics make her so relatable to me.

wrong wrong wrong user
well, she is hairy but it looks like really soft hair
i digress, i believe aggie is a master troll unlike all the chan girls that went before her

That would be Elle.

And what exactly gives you that impression, user?

The description of that ASMR video where she pretends to be sick at a friend's house tells me that she's into redheads...

This fucking guy. GTFO HEH!

her "crippled" "lezbo" friend?
gosh darn user can you tone it down?
this is an agatha pg13 thread

A narcissist nut of the highest order. Not worth hating, just ignoring.

You could use her for a night and run the fuck away. Or hang around and let her annihilate your life to the best of her ability.

is it true she's an autistic jewish lesbian?

>I'm gonna print out a picture of her stave the eyes out, and shoot big cummies all over her face.
user must deliver

she's all three of those things and more!

who gave you the black eyes?

and what would this more be?

a bitch, a slut,and a narcissist

people are always more than the sum of their parts, user!

20% genetics. 40% sleep deprivation. 40% Maybelline.

I think we can fairly pin at least 60% on genetics, Anne Frank had the bags under her eyes too.

The saddest thing I learned about her was that she's vegetarian. I don't know a single person who refuses to eat meat that isn't a complete self-important douche about it irl. It means no matter how nice, friendly, and easy-going she appears to be, I know deep down inside she's a stuck up bitch because she refuses to eat meat.

where on earth are all the tiny, sleep deprived, jailbait jews hiding these days?
aggie is five feet tall and 95 pounds soaking wet

I'm open to differences of opinion. But I know it's some combination of the three.

Bruh I got on this bird's IG one time and she had recently posted a close up of her peach fuzz moustache, talking about trying to grow it out and gender fluidity blah blah. Fucking dropped. I was smitten with whatsherface, but that shit is out of line. Stay away from this deranged thot. Turn back. Abandon all hope.

I like aggie's shorter hair now, but damn, those braces

Can someone screen shot the curvy parts for me? On my phone at work

Are you a fucking retarded faggot? Who gives a fuck if she does or doesn't eat meat you cock sucking nigger? I hope you are just a zoned out teenager, rather than the shit for brains adult I know you are.

I wouldn't give a shit what she ate if it didn't guarantee a shitty personality.

i like it somewhere in between user

Enjoying some mayo here. One of you lonely permavirgins should remind her it's egg based.

Left > right

I made this webm a couple months ago. What's her cupsize?

this looks like somebody who has had their spirit kicked the fuck out of them

She knows, she eats eggs. She's not all that strict about her vegetarianism.

Barely B's i think but since she's petite they look more proportional to her body

>Before Sup Forums
>After Sup Forums

those puppies are larger than b's boys
amirite right?

Wouldn't Sup Forums make her less of a tumblrina?

I'd think egg protein in her diet would at least keep her from looking like she has mononucleosis.

Something else is going on there. Maybe anemia.