At what point are you with your sports-related ambitions in life, Sup Forums?

At what point are you with your sports-related ambitions in life, Sup Forums?

What's your level?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/why-everything-you-know-about-wolf-packs-is-wrong-502754629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Score a header in any officiated soccer game.

0/0 = ind

My alpha level is 0.4

Is that good?

you can't divide 0 by 0

i do absolutely fucking nothing

i came home from work, i shitpost on Sup Forums even though i don't enjoy it
then i go to sleep

rinse and repeat

if you can count the number of partners you've had you're either very young or haven't had very many

i used to hope i could play basketball professionally one day, even if it was for almost nothing on some shitty league nobody has ever heard about
after years and years i just figured out that would never happen and just stopped playing
i wasn't doing shit in school, i was stressed out all the time, my teammates bullied me and i just wasn't good
i always tried to train more than others but it's like when the actual game came they just "got it" and i didn't
me being a manlet didn't help either

i guess i'm just too beta and autistic for sports

23 for me m8

my sports goal is to see the reds play in all 30 ballparks, i'm at 7 and i'm adding five more this season

If you don't score above 20, you need to get off this board and re-evaluate your life choices.

My level is 0.28
What does this mean?

I don't get it

football: decent, nothing special. meme deep lying playmaker and sometimes striker if needed kek
basketball: kind of shit-tier, especially handles, but good passer and defender. can't really shoot anything other than from mid-range. can sometimes beat people off the dribble
volleyball: great service, decent overall
ice hockey: going to try next week, really want to play goalie
bmx: just started, lots of fun but can't really hop yet. fell two weeks ago and had to get stitches.

1.6 lel seems about right i'm not alpha at all, just not retarded when it comes to girls

At no point really

I'm reasonably fit and plan on doing an ultra marathon in the next 2 years. My handball team is getting relegated this season though, because they are a bunch of lazy shits. They think it's ok to become slobs without any ambition in their late 20s because 'it's only Kreisliga' (4th lowest).

>being alpha
Is this the dumbest thing Sup Forums obssesses about? There is literally nothing wrong with being a beta. Why be so envious of alphas?

If someone has slept with 100 girls, lost his virginity at 16 and is now 36, his alpha level would be 5

According to your logic he would need to sleep with 301 girls before turning 37 in order to meet your accepted threshold

It's not even a thing

The guy who came up with the "alpha male in a wolfpack" stuff has spent the rest of his life trying to show people that he was wrong

Links?

io9.gizmodo.com/why-everything-you-know-about-wolf-packs-is-wrong-502754629

The most cohesive writeup I could find, both Mech and Schenkel have disavowed their original claims

Why say partners and significant others, that's reddit shit. Would you give a female props for "partners"? No, that's too easy for her. What about a queer? Way too easy. Just ask dudes how many bitches they got, then be prepared for lying.

** you faggot **

"Disavowed" under duress. Social engineering is deployed heavily whenever women are at risk of losing the role of sexual selector in society. This is the same reason for the smear campaign against pickup artistry.

Yeah the amazing duress of redoing their tests with more stringent conditions

>io9.gizmodo.com/why-everything-you-know-about-wolf-packs-is-wrong-502754629

Thanks, user

>smear campaign against pickup artistry

where do you live? These people are worshipped as if there were the most productive parts of society.

Obviously there isn't 1 alpha male of a pack like wolves, that's retarded. 'Alpha' is an abstract concept but it does exist.