Light My Fire is the best song of the 60's

Light My Fire is the best song of the 60's

21st Century Schizoid Man.

Why does Light My Fire always conjure up violent imagery for me?

Interstellar. Overdrive is the correct choice.

Alabama Song is better.

Beach Boys' Good Vibrations tho

>not Surf's Up

The Smile Sessions version of Surf's Up is the best song of all time

sad eyed lady of the lowlands

interstellar overdrive is a cool riff followed by a group wank that makes spinal tap sound like a competent band
>b-but it's arch form
No.

For the pleb option I'd claim She Loves You but the Mothers' Any Way The Wind Blows for my personal opinion

that would be sister ray my man

soul kitchen is better.

I'd probably argue with you guys but
im so confident that "Let's go away for a while"
is the greatest of the 60s that im just gonna sit back
and watch this shit go down.

wooden ships

>wooden ships
crystal ship

Crystal Ship is best

Light My Fire is one of the worst songs ever made.

It's the most vapid, phoned-in "dance song" (if you can even call it that, it's so mind-numbingly nondescript you're not sure what to call it) except it's also miraculously boring. In a bizarre way it manages to be incredibly boring but also incredibly annoying.

The 3 minute long keyboard solo where the player with 2 weeks of experience under his belt goes through the motions playing every sequence of notes he can think of, finally manages to create one that resembles some kind of memorable meoldy and then just repeats the one he liked the most until it's like chinese water torture is the piece of corn on the shit cake.

The only emotion that song makes me feel is wanting to punch the pretentious musty old turds that would go on a rant about how modern music is crap and then bring up this song as a rebuttal.

I would say more bad things about this song if there were anything else to say about it. It's just a crappy pop song with any outstanding features sandblasted off except the only potentially good thing has been nullified stretched out to be so long winded I feel like I've been put into a coma. It's just bad. It's a bad song.

Boring, annoying, pretentious. Aged like crap and was terrible to begin with. One of the worst songs ever made.

:(

I'm sorry but I refuse to hear someone talk about that song positively without me justifying how absolutely terrible I think it is.

This but somewhat ironically.

>Jumpin' Jack Flash exists

It Ain't Me

Across The Universe

I'm rating your post as one of the worst ever made.
Reading it was like Chinese water torture.