Thicc thread

Thicc thread

Thicc is a Jewish conspiracy to turn white men into race mixing wiggers.

GTFO with this shit.

Wow, sure is /po/ in Sup Forums tonight

Body's still fine as hell but those are some fuck ugly grandma-lookin panties, which really just make me sad

I know, here's a swimsuit pic

yea, this is what REAL ARYAN beauty looks like, if you don't find this attractive you've been brainwashed by duh joos

Need to see nudes need2c nudes nee2c nudes neetoosie nudes

Quit exaggerating. Just because thin girls are better doesn't mean anorexic you stupid faggot. A real white girl has a slim athletic body and a pretty face. This is the ideal white woman. Not a disgusting nigger ass.

its funny how the fat girls thread is more popular than this atm.

there's a difference between white thicc and black thicc u know, and stop trying to see everything as though the jews are behind it, it's not healthy

You posted a kike retard.

calm down there. she isn't that hot

Yep, sure is a lot of papercraft and origami in this bitch.

to piss you off stormcuck, anyway, thread has been derailed enough, nice talking with you

What's the difference between:
Fat, Chubby and Thicc?
Discuss.

>thicc thread
>posts whale

why such low standards

thicc is actually appealing unlike half the shit itt

Thicc is hourglass shaped, chubby is ampleness all around, fat is well, circle shaped

a disgusting nigger ass is only a nigger ass if it's attached to a nigger. If you ask me, thicc white bitches are an opportunity for white men with a larger ass in mind to stay in the race they were born in. White women come in all shapes and sizes, eye colors, hair colors, facial features...

it seems like someone who holds white pride ought to realize the benefits of having diversity in your preferred market. It's legal monopoly, nigga.

She is hot, not real pretty, but looks like she has a fun attitude and she's got great hips