Find a flaw

>Find a flaw

Protip: you can't, Maisie is literally perfect.

she looks like an infant

but shes a pretty cool guys

Protip: You might be blind and can't see her fucked up face.

agreed

/thread

she's got a 5-head and Quasimodo's eyes.

Who the fuck is this? Is he supposed to be famous?

nobodies leaked nudes yet.

That's a girl, and she plays one of the main characters in game of thrones.

Yes. there's a reason she only lets the randos she picks up in the clubs fuck her in the ass. It's because they can't keep it hard looking at her prepubecent face that looks like it was beat with golf clubs.

Hmm. Well, my apologies if I've offended your sensibilities, but he's not very attractive.

>he's
fuck off

She looks like she's wearing clothes from those old pics back then with a little girl riding daddies tractor on the farm

Her eyes are like stars ... lightyears apart.

she smokes

Jenny Boffa?

feminist lefty...

Least interesting character in GOT. Should have been killed off seasons ago. Good looking woman though.

poor taste in women. in that pic she looks normal but still below average. sorry op your taste is terrible, but i guess its good because someone has to give the ugly chicks love.

he used to be in the band Hanson.

that eye gap though.

Mmmm bop? Shit was my jam.

accurate

ofc the fucked up ppl on Sup Forums would think she is attractive. stop fantasizing faggots she isn't a trap. im glad my taste in women is normal.

Thank you, was just about to search that. Otherwise it's this....

In Gaem of Thrones? Is that a video game?

a + in my book

You don't know it because it was an Xbox exclusive.

she's not ugly, she's a cutie

Good god, i dont understand how you retards can find this utterly hideous girl cute. She is not cute even by the lowest standards. He looks like she was born in cernobyl, right in the power plant.

You win.

Just the way I like them young, beat, and fucked in the ass

... He says, in a thread posted about Mazey. Again.

He says as he continues the cycle

butthurt faggot alert

Casey Neistat style baby

so much salt in this thread.

pro tip: don't post your opinions or tastes on the internet if you are going to cry when people make fun of you.

My main complaint with Maisie is that there are barely any pics of the soles of her feet in existence.

I wanna blow a thick load into the back of her pussy wall

She will never be seen again after GoT ends. She's fugly.

You sick fuck.