Can someone redpill me on women's sports? If a woman wants to be considered the GOAT is any sport or sports period...

Can someone redpill me on women's sports? If a woman wants to be considered the GOAT is any sport or sports period, shouldn't she have to beat the field, including the top men?

independent.co.uk/news/people/serena-williams-tennis-greatest-man-gender-interview-common-espn-a7497266.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renée_Richards
psychologytoday.com/blog/attention-please/201008/sex-hormones-and-identity
youtube.com/watch?v=gvEDxt9S6mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hideous armpits

rip in peace, kevin randleman

Yes. She would lose to every man in the top 100. I don't understand why she's considered a "top athlete" either, OP.

>shouldnt she have to beat men
No. why the fuck would she

Because shes the GOAT

Greatness is determined by how history remembers you. To many people she is more synonymous with tennis than any man.

>can't beat all current competitors in the sport
>consider her GOAT
pick only one

For american niggers, perhaps.

If they follow tennis at all, that is.

But she has beaten all the competitors in her sport dumbass. She has like 25 grand slam titles

>But she has beaten all the competitors in her sport
when did she beat nadal, federer and co, negrito?

Sooo you don't consider "Tennis" a sport?

Tennis is synonymous with the big 4

Winning women's tournaments is like winning the special olympics, it's a cathegory specifically created for an inferior class of humans who are unable to compete with their betters. If she's that good she should compete and win against men, period.

Do the men have to play the top women to be the goat?

Fun fact: men's organizations don't forbid women to participate, but women's organization do forbid men. Technically there is no rule whatsoever saying a woman cannot play in the NFL or the MLB, they're just simply not good enough.

>in her sport
>nad, federer
Nadal and federer dont play womens tennis. Even if they tried theyd be disqualified for failing the PED test when they tested over 1000 ngl of testosterone
Its almost as if there are vast biological differences between men and women

I have never seen a woman naked irl: the post

>Nadal and federer dont play womens tennis
No. They play a longer, harder version of tennis

>vast biological differences
Yeah and those differences make women inferior. There is also a vast biological difference vetween dwarves and 7 ft tall people so by your logic there should be a separate NBA for manlets.

>ad hominem

Your post makes no sense.

What exactly is your point here? That nadal could beat serena at tennis? Cool. Men are stronger and faster than women. You solved the mystery scooby doo

Then she isn't the GOAT. Just the GOAT at women's tennis.

You use the word logic but i dont quite think you know what it means

Yearly reminder that Lynn Hill climbed the men's route at a world level event when the men could not. Reminder that at 18 she climbed routes nobody could repeat for the next 10 years.

Ok. If making that separation makes you feel secure go ahead and type it out. Every other person knows what sport she plays

This and gymnastics are probably one of the only things where the women athletes are/can be superior because of their smaller frames, which is neat

>brady isnt the GOAT. Just the GOAT of the NFL
Nobody compares athletes across sports except faggots

>Every other person knows what sport she plays
Yes, tennis. Just like the men. Or are you suggesting there are rules that mean it's a completely different sport?

I agree, and I don't think women's medals should be counted in the medal count. They should be separated. Otherwise why not also count Special Olympics and children's competitions in the total?

That's why she is not the GOAT, but the *female* GOAT. Because she plays women's Tennis.

Seems there's one roastie in this thread defending the equal standing of women's sports.

Your butthurt still doesn't constitute an argument, brainlet.

She is literally the goat of womens tennis
Yes womens tennis has different rules. Are you suggesting is does not?

I'm not comparing across sports. Just pointing out that she's the GOAT at a weaker, slower and lesser category of a sport. Like wheelchair tennis.

You can count any medals you want youll still never be relevant leaf

ok glad we agree she isn't the Tennis goat

>I don't think women's medals should be counted in the medal count
I agree. Not just because it would make us top at Rio

So is jordan not the goat? Is brady not the goat? Goat already carries the implication that it is within their sport

What rules are different that men never play by?

There is no "tennis goat" there are mens and then there are womens

Then there is Federer

Is she included in the Big 4 then?

I never said they were equal. I literally said they were different

and the best human male weightlifter in the world would be beaten by your average gorilla, what's your point?

I thought we agreed Serena couldn't beat a male?

Absolutely noone says "Men's Tennis" or "Men's World Cup". The male GOAT is automatically the GOAT. Stop whiteknighting, if you'd get BTFO by another person of any gender, you're not GOAT.

Off the top of my head longer sets, shorter breaks, different balls. Id try google if you want a comprehensive list

>longer sets
Women play to first to 8 or something?

Yes, they're the GOATs at their sports, like Federer is at tennis. Serena is the best at a subset of tennis.

But theyre literally different sports. If usain bolt outran tom brady is brady not the goat? If brady throws a football better than usain is bolt not goat?
>hurr durr tennis is tennis!
No its not. There are different rules most notably how much testosterone youre allowed to pack in your body. My example was merely hyperbole illustrating you should never compare athletes across sports

Ok. When federer wins a womens grand slam after his mtf transition ill concede my point. Until then you just have two different subsets who will never compete head to head

>who will never compete head to head
You say that...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renée_Richards

Generally men play 5 and women play 3

If they are different sports then why are men not allowed to compete? Problematic, this needs to be addressed.

I said rules men never play by. Men play best of 3 sets more times in a season than best of 5

man with low testosterone wouldn't be allowed in woman's tennis though.

I would bet a man even with the hormonal balance of a woman would still dominate serena just because of his man brain and being a man

Well there you have it. If federer goes full mtf and wins a grand slam ill crown him the womens goat too

Because men arnt women. Womens sports are created for women. I thiught that was obvious

>Richards has since expressed ambivalence about her legacy, and came to believe her past as a man provided her with advantages over her competitors, saying “Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I’d had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I’ve reconsidered my opinion.”

Actually another user posted this exact scenario.
Man with female hormones and he was never ranked number one. Turns out hormones have a lot to do with muscle mass and athleticism. Huh who knew

>he was never ranked number one
>In 1979, she defeated Nancy Richey for the 35 and over singles title at the U.S. Open

see

only lost because he was old and was shitty anyway

Cool cherry picking bro
>She was ranked as high as 20th overall (in February 1979), and her highest ranking at the end of a year was 22nd (in 1977).

I dont even understand what im reading? Are you really arguing that men are superior but sex hormones have nothing to do with that? Wtf am I reading?

men are superior because women don't have a killer instinct.

they found the clutch gene and it's on the y chromosome

>hurr only cuz hes old and shitty!
Lol Serena williams is literally 35 right now and ranked number one overall. Dude im not even arguing women are equal to men wtf are you rambling about you fucking idiot?

I thought biology was irrelevant

*citation needed*

It's not biology, men are better simply because they're better. Culture and circumstance has simply pushed men to try harder than a woman ever will. Give a woman all of the hormones of a man and she will fail to become #1 because she lacks the intangibles, that killer instinct, that drive and passion to be #1.

You may not want to call her the GOAT, but she is the most dominant tennis player ever.

This claim is undisputed.

And for those who try and make statements like:
>well she had no competition

Firstly, you're wrong and would figure this out if you ever watched female tennis. And two, that doesn't matter because these are the criticisms we throw at other GOATs but still give them the title anyway. People like Ali or Tyson all get the criticism of "everyone they fought sucked" -- but they're still considered GOAT.

So if you don't want to call Serena the best tennis player ever because she can't beat Federer, fine. But whether you like it or not, she's the most dominant tennis player.

>most dominant tennis player ever.
>doesn't even have the most wins of any female player

>men are better than women
>its not biology
>the difference in male and female is not biological
>a penis and vagina have nothing to do with being a man or woman
>testosterone and estrogen have nothing to do with sex
>chromosomes have nothing to do with sex
>i can identify as whatever i want
Go back to fucking tumblr

are you just going to ignore the cultural and psychological impact of being raised a boy has vs. being raised a girl?

Wow. Just fucking wow. With that im turning the computer off for the day. Holy fuck you virgins are pathetic. I never even said serena could beat men. At this point im literally defending that biology exists and is a real field of science. No i cant. Wow. Have a good night

You can chop off the penis and raise a child as a girl and they'll still try to piss standing up

Yes because it is negligible. Having male hormones and chromosomes have much more of an affect on physical ability and demeanor

Im not saying physical differences don't exist you fucking retard, I'm just saying that take them away and women are STILL going to outcompete women, so to say that women deserve credit for their achievements just because they play under different rules means nothing since changing the rules to allow even low-test men would still dominate.

A low test man isnt a woman. You are like a baby

>he thinks women are just low test men
What can men do in the face of such unrelenting stupidity? Here nigga
psychologytoday.com/blog/attention-please/201008/sex-hormones-and-identity
Literally the first result on google. Give it a quick read. For gods sake please get an education. At the very least finish high school

Kek

are you even reading the argument? This whole comment chain was specifically about testosterone and hormone levels.

The simple fact is, women have no clutch gene regardless of what hormones you give them. It could be cultural, it could be y-chromosome related, probably a mix of both.

There is no clutch gene. Please read any piece of literature of how hormones shape the development of the human body. Do you really think that men have been stronger than women for millenia because "muh patriarchy". Holy fuck youre a gigantic fucking faggot. Please consider suicide

Men aren't just stronger though, you're completely ignoring psychology which is just as important in sports

Damn....

>Women have no clutch gene

youtube.com/watch?v=gvEDxt9S6mM

Yes. And psychology is influenced by...

drumroll please...
Your Biology!!!!!

Hey cool thanks for playing man

>muh state farm 3-point contest

which isn't just what hormones you're given which was the whole argument you shit for brains dumbfuck faggot contrarian 12 year old ignorant fuck

Lol BTFO. Dude just fucking neck yourself. If you wernt arguing biology wtf are you arguing you dumb fucking bitch

Men have a psychological advantage unrelated to sex hormones. Give them both the same physical advantages, and a man will train harder and play smarter and will himself to victory.

"Neck myself?" what are you, 12? This is an 18+ board. I'm done with you.

Fact of the matter is, a woman has just as much of a clutch gene as Lebron in 2011.

There is no thing as clutch gene. Psychology is directly related to biology. Youre an uneducated neet virgin who makes misogynistic threads because you blame women for you failures with them. Seriously consider suicede. For all that "innate male advantage" you still have failed and lead a miserable life
>inb4 posts about your 300k math job
The writing on the wall is clear to everyone here mate. Just end it

Who the fuck is this loser?

>its not biology its muh patriarchy
Go back to tumblr you sjw faggot. Americas education system is an abomination

>Its almost as if there are vast biological differences between men and women

its almost as if that is a fact and as such to accompany that biological hardware there would be software differences that are coded down to that hardware that are unchangeable for the human brain and the denial and pushing away from such things would only leave these people who deny such hardwired things to forever chase and chase a magic dragon that they will never reach that they are always being cheered on to chase from the other foolish people who deny this basic truth of the nature of human reality.

Resulting in the brain chemical makeup to always be off balance never actually giving them the proper satisfying feeling that innately known to all humans that would be the tip off for these people to realize themselves and find fulfilled contentment in the hardwired roles that they themselves would naturally find are the "right" roles for themselves through the guise of specialsnowflakeness that inhabit their underdeveloped rational facilities that allow them to think that their "feelings" of what right is enough to use an axiom from that point on to then deride others who most of have a more developed faculties which then would cause a friction that would reverberate and be felt on a national and then as a result of the status inherent to that nation these people inhabit would reverberate globally causing a destabilization in the natural roles of men and woman that help destabilize the balance between the two sex's that would on an individual level lead to the destabilization of the individual that would then reverberate back up through the collective as a destabilization of all men and women preventing actively the fulfilled contentment that would naturally arise as a society from realizing the gender roles that in the end all humans want.

It's a competition between men and women that eliminates the physical advantage of men and depends entirely on skill and clutch. Perfect for this discussion.

Greatness is determined by greatness

What the fuck are you rambling about autist

You type like a homeless person talks