Hot pepper thread

>Hot pepper thread
Anybody into hot peppers? Whose had a Carolina Reaper (hottest pepper in the world)?
>Protip: most of you pussies couldn't handle it

peppers r gay

I love peppers, hot sauces, and pickled peppers.

The hottest I've had is a ghost pepper.

I had these ones once, I think it was from Italy, wasn't too spicy, was actually pretty good.

yes, I've had Reaper, it was intense. best to have milk & yogurt nearby.

Its not the hottest anymore.

i love spicy food i know my favorite hot sauce is around 1600 units also try to go beyond my comfort zone from time to time.

I planted some in my growbox !

you know whats really interesting....why are we humans able to experience higher and higher scoville units? Why is there not a cap where we actually can not taste it anymore. Kind of like sound frequencies? or maybe it would be a cap on the hottness

people make a big deal out of the carolina reaper, i tried it and don't get me wrong, shit is hot, but it doesn't feel like you're going to die. I took a small bite out of it so i'm not sure if people do something to make it worse or something.

Maybe your mouth cells have gone a bit dead from eating all that ass

I grew ghost peppers over the summer, ate one for the first time. Hottest thing I had ever eaten.
Any reccomendations of what I could make with them?

I thought this was a skinned squirrel in a tree

Ooh fancy protip. Damn you're right, I guess I'll just have to justify my existence in some other way! Thanks OP

There is a cap but it is pretty high. Besiddes the way scoville scale works is by assesing how much dilution you can do and still taste the chili.
In reality when eating the strongest and 2nd strongest there should not be much difference, only in the duration, the intensity should be pretty much the same

You mean you WISH it was a skinned squirrel in a tree

Mace?

Bought this + the Mega death one.

It's pretty spicy. Required ice cream.

I ate a burger that came with four ghost peppers on it. I ate two peppers before I had to remove the remaining peppers.

The hottest chilli I use on the regular is the yellow scorpions from mums garden

Old news. New hottest is dragon's breath ya scrub.

Chili

Ive started taking a dab of sauce or a small chilli from the garden as a pick me up. Probably should start growing them on purpose.