Is it gonna happen?

Is it gonna happen?

that little shit can't play at a competitive level so don't even think he's going to bayern

he is going to psg or juventus.

why do you hate alexis so much?

>Hazard Costa Alexis attacking three

Should go to Chelsea desu just to shit on Arsenal

>buying overpriced benchwarmers
no

I just hate how he behaves tßh

>Who are Mario Götze and Renato Sanches

>Mario Götze
good prospect, turned out to be a cripple but still got a partial refund before it all came to light
>Renato Sanches
young replacement player to build up for the future

>if you can't beat them, join them

literally bought a Champions League victory and domestic domination with Götze

You got scammed by Benfica. Renato doesn't have the mind or maturity to properly play for you. You will sell him to Napoli or Rome in three years

He's probably the best behaved Chilean

This, he hasn't shown any single flash of brilliance. How did he win the golden boy?

He played well even being only "18 years old"

Aranguiz is where it's at la

How does "playing well" make him win this among 39 other young promising players, you don't even have to look beyond his own club to find better candidates, Coman has proved himself more than Renato Júnior Luz Sanches

MODS MODS MODS

true desu

Dude, I know that Coman is much better than Renato and will probably buttfuck him in the future. But Renato has Benfica's luck, MUH BUYERN GAME, and Portugal defeated France

Many chileans hate chileans with good attitude, it's cultural, many are very mediocre

>many chileans
you're full of shit, faggot.
The chilean media and pretty much everyone in chile is sucking alexis cock right now

>You will sell him to Napoli or Rome in three years
for a profit though

How is Vidal doing on Bayern? If he is doing dinero, I think Alexis can do the same on Bayern. Both playing together is why we won the two Copa Americas.

Coman deserved it, but MUH EURO, MUH STRENGTH and MUH DETERMINATION
Don't get me wrong, his playing style his amazing, physically one of the top players in europe, but he can't get 80% pass completion in a game and is still far too immature. Bayern was a poor choice, he belongs in the EPL
t, Benfica fan

He's doing well. Always good for a goal but sometimes lazy in semi important games.
He's a pure big game clutch player and I'd rather have him on my team than on the opponents side.
Every club needs an aggresive asshole player like him. These are th players that win you trophies.

Why is Jarita such a fucking madman?