Anything is possible with Messi, Iniesta and Ratking...

Anything is possible with Messi, Iniesta and Ratking. I don't even like or support Barca but I honestly doubt there is any other team in the world that has a better chance of overcoming the deficit than them.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAxnw5rVv1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they wont keep a clean sheet

and they wont score 6

PSG will be red carded and uefalona will score 5

PSG will break down and wont score.

this to an extent. bet on a red card for sure

It is actually he perfect game for PSG, Barcelona attacking like crazy is very vulnerable, in fast counter attacks Psg has at least one goal

Yeah, they could overcome 4:0 against some other team with luck, but PSG is unironically stronger than them at 2/3 of the pitch. If they lost with 1 goal difference, I'd still put my money on PSG.

The jew has spoken. So who UEFA decided to pick as CL winner this year ?

Only if Uefa shows up

Referees or UEFA rigging matches are the ones that can do it

AL CARRE

>mfw 5 penalties

AL BARCA AL CARRER

>this year

well meme'd la

youtube.com/watch?v=qAxnw5rVv1Q

4-0 Y AL CARRER

>I honestly doubt there is any other team in the world that has a better chance of overcoming the deficit than them.

halal and buyern

EVERYTHING is about the money. making real madrid win twice in a row means people will get bored of this show, so a new champion is necessary for more money.

city are rich and powerful but they didn't buy enough influence in uefa. they need some time. eventually we will welcome them to the big-club club and they will replace united.

while bayern have a lot of influence and power, they are not attractive enough for your average football fan. they don't have a messi, a ronaldo, a neymar.

the rest are too small. we don't want another porto - monaco financial disaster. people literally didn't watch it back then! bunch of nobodies on both sides, unattractive football, how do you market that shit?

the finals will be either real - barca, or city - barca, with barca winning eventually. messi worshiping is just free money for us. that club is just a dream for dirty people. easiest place in europe for money laundry, connections with south america (drugs), connections with qatar (for now), players dream to play there because of the hype we built around that team so it is easy to lure them in and market the future messi. i mean if barca won every two years it would be ideal!

Avui farem caure l’història nois. Som-hi i endavant! Força i Salut #JoHiCrec

when is the game?

If they give up a goal, they need to score 6. Its impossible.

Cap al carrer ja n’aniran prou ells. No crec pas que s’acabi finalitzant amb Vuit a U, però hi som aprop. Nomé ens calen quatre o cinc, que ja s´és quelcom fet abans. L ‘avenir serà nostre =)

7:45 UK Time

Are you seriously implying Barca will get trough?
I mean if this was the case they wouldn't have lost 4-0 would they?
The final is probably going to be Juve-Bayern or Juve/Bayern-Real if they get lucky enough.

>Thoughts?
iniesta shouldn't play, too low intensity

Barcelona is able to score 6 goals. Definelty. The issue tonight is that this is not an ordinary game from group stage where they got 3 points to win. PSG are aware that even losing 5-1 will get them trough. KO games are different than you regular group/league game.

>able to score six
That’s the way

I don't doubt that Barcelona has talent and can score a lot but they're not playing against Celta, Leganes or other La Liga shitters, they're playing against an actually good team.

You can believe whatever you want but only a moron thinks that with Barcelona playing well they've already won, they don't need to play very good football, they need to play better football than a team that plays very good football.

psg DESTROYED Barcelona in Paris, Barcelona didn't play bad in that match, they were FORCED to play bad in that match. PSG had literally every player putting pressure in Barcelona, Cavani made ter stegen and the defense make a dozen mistakes that match.

Do you think PSG will suddenly forget the fact that they proved LaLiga teams get destroyed when someone puts pressure on them? they won't, they know what kind of football plays barcelona and they know what kind of football they're used to play in La Liga, a football where other teams ALLOW barcelona to touch the ball around without running or trying to steal it.

Aquesta nit farem por., molta por. Això serà històric. L’endemà d’aquest partit tothom se’n recordarà com de forts erem i serem. Au doncs, tots a donar suport, a xisclar, cridar, xiular i a animar. Rauxa nois, rauxa! #JoHiCrec

/thread/

Would you rather Barça win 5-1 or just get raped again?

>Ter Stegen, Mascherano, Piqué, Umtiti, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta, Rafinha, Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar.

No full-backs
Trying a new meme formation in the most important match of the year.

PSG would have to be the worst chokers in history to not score in this match.

I disagree. Barca played bad because Hackrique got it all wrong tactically. On top of that he put Roberto on RB which PSG took advantage of. All the goals from PSG came from pressuring Roberto into losing the ball.

Right now Barca have solidified and made the midfield more compact. They are prepared to counterattack and absorb pressure from PSG. On top of that they have the best front three in the world which includes the GOAT.

If they broke down the likes of Bayern, 3-0 at Camp Nou (and Bayern are a much better team than PSG) then they have a decent chance of getting 4 goals and taking it to penalties.

If they score early I guess it's possible. Actually if they're up 2-0 in the first half I'd almost believe it.

But they looked god awful in the first leg. I just can't see how PSG don't score on a counter or two.

who will be the RB then?

Biscuits has been playing good recently though and Mascherano's presence in the back should stabilize the shaky defensive bank

AL CARRER

This season:
Barça 5 Celta 0
Barça 6 Sporting 1
Eibar 0 Barça 4
Barça 5 Las Palmas 0
Barça 7 Hercules 0
>Barça 4 Borussia Moncheng 0
>Barça 4 Manchester City 0
Barça 4 Deportivo 0
Sporting 0 Barça 5
>Barça 7 Celtic Glasgow 0

Just this season #JoHiCrec

could be mascherano

AL CARRER

>Do you think PSG will suddenly forget the fact that they proved LaLiga teams get destroyed when someone puts pressure on them?

lel
PSG are known for being choking artists. Even arab money can't overcome such a curse.

so then why did they take 4 from PSG?

if PSG throw a 4-0 first leg lead and lose this tie i will literally cash out my last 250 bitcoin and do a paypal giveaway on here

343 without Rb, just Rafinha like a CAR for cut inside and play to Suarez.

Dibs

Better deliver faggot

Witnessed. You better deliver.

I just put 100 euros on a Barca to go through

Was a shit day plus poor game plus extraordinaly psg. Just that.

& remember: 10/19/16 Barça 4 City 0, so even with a 0 to 4 its possible #JoHiCrec

wtf is this

=)

a meme

I BELIEVE IN EL MESSIAS

prove it

so then why did they take 4 from Celta?

You larpin faggot

>tfw to intelligent to play with fullbacks

>dat no pace

KEK

we're gonna destroy them on the wings

Greatest ally

>take 4 from celta away
>score 5 against them home
kinda validates his point

Rafinha to Rakitic, then Rakitc to Messi. 343. Its not thr 1st time on this season

PSG will qualify to the next round
Screencap

>iniesta
we already lost

traitors vs cucks

there's going to be a red card for PSG for certain, right?

barcelona walk this 7-0
screencap

Maybe they can get him to pretend that he is playing against Real Madrid

He's there to control the midfield which Barca need for this game.

> Lucas and Draxler on the wings
> Two fucking rockets

> Barca's answer
> No one

At least its going to be entertaining

Game: Anons r8 the barcelona alianation

Rabiot after 27 minutes
Verratti in the second half

Screen it

thats why hes saying they've already lost

i will deliver, not like it matters since its literally never happening

>pissed on French flag

So what are better odds, I don't get this betting game

Barcelona to win @47

or

Barcelona to win 9/1

Jesus, what did LE mean by this?

7/10. Desperate measures but a logical choice given that they need to control the game to allow MSN to score.

>the keep adding shit to it flag

same as barcelona will piss on psg

barça is playing shit when they are behind. they only play good when they are playing their passing game, but clock is against them right now.

expecting barça conceding a goal in FH, and getting eliminated

and they are 4-0 behind*

They have a compact midfield. Unless they are horribly out of shape and unmotivated I really doubt they will concede a goal.

you dont a midfield when you just hoof it to draxler

Ready to get raped, Parisiens?

Me the same 7/10, appropiate for situation, desperate of course.

Thats the attitude ;)

Will be a great night #JoHiCrec

easy 3-1 for PSG. They don't even need to park the bus

Even if Barca are below average the goat will deliver as he always has.

Well anons, im entering to the stadium and the atmosphere looks unforgettable. Almogàvers looks ready & me too. #JoHiCrec

Iniesta is DONE

Put a pound on benfica and PSG to qualify.

They PSG qualifying gets me 5p
Thatll do

You are quite the specimen. I reckon PSG will qualify and so will Benfica. Cone at me.

2-0 =)