Falling for the college meme

>falling for the college meme
>falling for the military meme

Which is worse?

Being a NEET

All my friends that went into the military were too big of burnouts to make it elsewhere. It was their only viable option besides being a mcdonalds worker. I'd say that describes most of the general military. It's a good institution for those types.

College is a mix. if you have goals and want to learn something specific, go. I went for mechanical engineering and a comfy job I'm pretty happy with. I'd say it was worth it for sure.

Stem > air force > business > army / navy > liberal arts > marines

Stem meme mark of the devil

כל אשר תמצא ידך לעשות בכחך עשה כי אין מעשה וחשבון ודעת וחכמה בשאול אשר אתה הלך שמה׃ ס

Whatsoever thy hand attaineth to do by thy strength, that do; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest

in modern terms: different strokes for different folks. whatever you decide to do do it well.

STEM is a meme no doubt, unless you really want to do that shit. I cringe when people are doing STEM degrees just because they think it will make them more money or something. Gotta do what you like - then choose the path to get there.

Depends
Military you end up dying for Jews and globalists
College you end up in debt for a possibly useless piece of paper

Are you insecure about what higher education entails? I think you are, OP

Depends on what part of the military and what degree you're getting.

what does that even mean

Failing for the STEM meme as you watch all your friends in social sciences get jobs.

The college meme is only bad if you are too stupid to get grants/scholarships to pay for everything and you have to take out student loans.

The military meme is full blown retarded because you're volunteering to be Israel's puppet and do their bidding for them.

Yes, you are failing for the STEM :^)

I am at a senior military college. Am I meme Lord yet?

Becoming an technician/engineer in the Army, ultimate meme status right there.

Navy nuke>stem>air force>actual entrepreneur>regular navy/army>else

Probably falling for the Sup Forums meme

Air Force intelligence officer, I don't have a single complaint about where I am in life.

Why marines that low?

Good for you then. As long as you're happy.

College. You actually make money in the military.

Falling for the military school meme

Uh, you do realize people die in the military right? Why don't you go volunteer at a military hospital and see kids with their legs blown off. Then tell me which is better.

Probably falling for the american """education""" meme.

>get a shitty """womens""" """"studies"""" """""degree""""""
>end up with a huge dept up the ass flipping burgers and losing your job after protesting for 15$ min wage

>actually get a ""good"" degree
>end up unemployed because of Pajeets

>get a proper degree
>get sued by clients just because they can and have your licence revoked

Livin' the dream

There are WAY more jobs than combat in the military lmao. Almost literally any job can be done in the military. There are even music groups in the military that "serve" by doing gigs.

>Being enough of an idiot to join the Army or Marines instead of Navy/Airforce

The military at least takes you somewhere new on the planet for a short while before throwing you in a warzone. College ensures you'll always be stuck where you were born, paying off debts until you die.