How do I become a normie again? Sup Forums has made me fat, awkward, fucked up my sense of humor, made me bisexual...

How do I become a normie again? Sup Forums has made me fat, awkward, fucked up my sense of humor, made me bisexual, along with many other things. I just want to be normal again.

Suicide

>Sup Forums has made me fat
Can't blame Sup Forums for that one, faggot.

Yeah, that was reaching a bit, but I'm genuinely sad that I'm not myself anymore.

You must become an hero ASAP. Walk naked into a mosque with a freshly severed pigs head and live stream it for our enjoyment.

one doesn't simply go back to normie status, one becomes the 4chin FOREVER!

THIS

Surround yourself with normies, your normie instinct/biology will acclimate you naturally.

>Sup Forums has made me fat
Diet and exercise.
>awkward
Let's face it, you were probably already awkward and that's what appealed to you about Sup Forums in the first place, because it was full of other weirdos and misfits. You gotta interact with people again, preferably normies until their normalness stops being grating to you. Let yourself be brainwashed by mainstream thinking. Like diet and exercise, it won't be easy.
>fucked up my sense of humor
Hard thing to work on, kinda goes with the above.
>made me bisexual
Nothing wrong with being bisexual. If it embarrasses you, just try not to fuck traps or be a trap yourself irl. It's nobody's business what you do in private, though.
>along with many other things
What else? Come on, throw me some more problems to solve.

Get off of Sup Forums.

First it will take away the little social life you have, and it will become your social life.

Then it will make you think what everyone thinks is funny isn't funny, and only what you and your small group of intelligent acquaintances think is funny is funny.

Next it will make you racist. Not full on KKK racist, but it will make you see people for their race first, their appearance, you will start to judge books by their cover.

Finally comes the worst part. It will make you literally, like penis. First you will think you only like the things around the penis. Then it will make you think you like the penis because its feminine and not a normal penis. Then you will accept that you like the penis, but only on girls. Then you will accept that you like guys, because a hole is a hole and you only like them sexually, not emotionally, so its not gay. Then you become a faggot who wants to be filled with cocks every second of your life, with no social life, a hatred for minorities, and no drive or path to a clear future.

This can all be avoided by simply closing this tab and never coming back. But you can't do it because it's already got it's grip on you. It's too late. It's already over.

See you tomorrow.

ur stuck here bud

It also makes you a true faggot because soon you'll see women for the soul-sucking vampires they really are, go full MGTOW, then start loving the penis.

You can't go back, being a weeb's better than being a 4chin man

The the same way you become what you are now. Just surround yourself with normies for a while. Even if you don't like it or agree with it initially it will grow on you like this website and it's its culture grew on you. Besides if you were once a normie it shouldn't exactly take much effort.

Money alone.

When I have money I feel like exercising, making money, eating right, cleaning my room, doing chores, planning for the future, etc.

Without money I feel like rotting away to nothing living in a pile of filth.

Find a way to make money then you will want to make more. Otherwise you will be too depressed to apply yourself.

Money is all, motivation is nothing. Money is the motivation to make more money.

stop coming to this site and you will change

Retarded normie advice. Sure its easy to say "just work out, eat right, go out be more social". But if you're too depressed, what's the motivation?

OP, find a way to make money which will remove your depression, which will then make you more social if you so choose.

The man's making sense here guys.

Depression has no end-all, be-all cure. The best way to beat it is to make yourself live healthily. That's why it's so hard to beat, because you don't even have the motivation to try. But maybe OP's pain can be his motivator. Either that or he kills himself. Obviously it's easier said than done.

>Depression has no end-all, be-all cure.

Yes it does its called money.

>The best way to beat it is to make yourself live healthily. That's why it's so hard to beat, because you don't even have the motivation to try

You sound like someone with money.

You missed the first wave of empty husks entertaining and insulting themselves (the "golden age" of Sup Forums). It's mostly transitioning normies nowadays. The cycle continues.

Basically, take this moment of clarity you just had and make the most of it. Get out of this shithole before it gets worse. It will get worse. It can only get worse. Such is the cycle of life here.

On the other hand, you can always just wallow in your delusions and self pity, projecting your self hate onto the other poor schmucks who have nothing else but their degenerate fetishes and lingering mental issues. The choice is yours.

It could work, but that was what helped you. Who knows if it'll work for someone else the same way.

It's not bad advice but it's too narrow.

Sounds more like it made you find yourself and you're just having a hard time dealing with it because you've always thought the opposite and that it's bad. Ya know. Society and shit

It's so fucking hard to leave this site. I have no friends, and this is the closest thing I have to social interaction with someone. It's the only thing that makes me slightly happy anymore.

Impossible. I've ruined my life and a friends life by showing him Sup Forums. I've been here just over 10 years now.

You can blend in with the normalfags, but you'll never fully let go

Yeah but Im just saying it's better to give narrow accurate advice than pretentious advice at all.

"user if youre just depressed just go win the lottery or secure a 100k job hurrr get ripped in 10 days motivate yourself"

Insulting hearing stupidass advice like that.

I "kind of" got out of it by starting a business in college but it's so precarious that it could collapse at any moment which is why I'm still depressed. If i was making money at a job that nobody could fire me from I'd be much happier.

Even having money doesn't make you happy unless it's secure. Insecure money is still a source of stress because you never know when the riverbed will dry up. Then you're screwed.

Sup Forums was never good.

Yeah that's badass

>How do I become a normie again?
There's no going back. You need to swallow the redpill or kill yourself now. Find a separatist movement made of people who are of the same race as you and join them. Fight for your people and for your nation. You'll need to get off your ass and work. If you aren't willing to give yourself over to a higher purpose and focus on what really matters then you'll be better off committing suicide.

Either way you'll have plenty of time to rest when you're dead.

It's not so bad op. I'm pretty sure that being on here just reveals your inner self, which is why you were drawn here in the first place. For example, I'm awkward but I'm not bi, and I don't understand why so many go for traps here, but hey, I ain't judging.

>cant distance himself from the internet
you fuvked up, user. regarding being fat
>run everyday for a few weeks. work yourself towards 30 minutes of running or more
>take the steps when possible
>do pushups, situps, leg ups, dips, if possible pullups
i lost 10 kg in 8 weeks that way and can wear L instead of XXL. if i can do it you can aswell

>Sup Forums has made me
Bullshit.
You made you the way you are, so accept reponsibility and change or go die.

Stop coming on here

Well dont judge yourself about it dude. Unless you want real life friends for some reason I guess?

Trust me, real life friends are very overrated. They become quite different when they notice you making money. People treated me differently when my business started making a tiny bit of money, but even now I would still call myself poor.

They will turn on you, trust me. Turn off the tap of cash flow, and they will turn on you. My brother learned the same thing the hard way.

those are not friends im poor as shit and a fucking retard in social situations and have some good close friends you must just attract assholes

They are always close when you are poor. Money changes people.

I've always been wary of people but I saw that with my brother a lot. You can learn the hard way too if you so choose.

My first tip is to walk around your neighborhood. You can make friends with your neighbors and taking 30 minute daily walks will cut down on your weight. You can have get together with family and surround yourself with normal people as soon you'll notice that you're blending in again. Keep a tidy living space as well. If you want to remain on the internet go to less edgy sites like Reddit or even YouTube as both can provide normie level entertainment.(and you don't have to enter captchas for everything you post there)

How did your brother learn it? What happened?

i guess you just have to get off Sup Forums, faggot

Fat OP with
>muh depression

If you tell yourself you're too depressed to do something, then you won't do it.

Try something out for me. Raise your arm above your head, just for a second. I'm assuming you can do that right? Now move your leg a bit, just shake it for a second, I'm not asking you to get up. I'll assume you managed both of those.

So, we've (hopefully) established that you can move your body parts, without "muh depression" kicking in. You didn't even think about it, you just moved, no problem. Do more of that. I'm not saying you can now run a marathon, but nothing's holding you back from just standing up. So do it.

Also related pic is related.

It's not about "muh depression". I never said anything about depression. I just want to become normal again. I don't feel like myself anymore. I just kind of feel out of place.