Compass bread

politicalcompass.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LP41IK91_qA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have an opinion about anything?

>thinking not being to a side means you don't have opinions

interesting test

OP here. Plenty of opinions. Just think extremism is retarded and that most people push to unnaturally have beliefs with the side they think is cool. Like commies beat into their own heads which way is right and wrong based on communist ideals. They have no free thinking. Same goes to tinfoil hat wearing Nazi faggots who think that white genocide is a real threat and they think all non whites are going to destroy them. I don't think it's wise to be extreme. Group mentality is what drives extremeism

meh

This test must be flawed, I'm fiscally conservative yet it's saying I'm far-left

test is biased to green quadrant, fight the bias.

Some questions felt leading, but here's where I ended up. I tend to agree with the test on my placement.

Child work forces and no health concerns are cool I guess

memes are memes I guess.

voted for Hillary

should the police force be privatized?

yes. next?

almost exactly what I got.

interesting to see how many leftist/liberterians there are on Sup Forums

You don't see how having a bunch of different hired mercenary groups instead of a public police force could cause problems?

I've noticed that a surprising amount of Sup Forumsfags are libtard nevertrumper types.

im high as shit right now but ill try to answer your question.

first, it's sort of silly to ask a libertarian or someone with libertarian-leanings if something 'should' or 'should not' be. the whole phislophy behind libertarianism is live and let live. so instituting a policy against the wishes of a number sort of defeats the purpose being libertarian, whether that's privatizing the police force or not.

I live in the US. I'm not a big fan of the label 'libertarian' because it asserts that you're strictly that and nothing more. I may have libertarian-leanings but would shy away from going around calling myself a libertarian.

so basically, tl;dr. it should be up to the states, counties, or cities. me living in a suburb somewhere in Texas? sure, for my community.
but would I sponsor a federal policy elsewhere? no

>implying police aren't hired mercenaries.

Seems about right

I'm almost exactly the same I'm just one tick towards authoritarian. Can't find the pic,dont care to retake the test. Attached a picture from a different site to try and show what I mean.

I have tons of opinions myself. Theres just no point into going to extremes for no reason. I believe there's a way to compromise in a way that most people agree with.

Well pretty goooooooooood.

I don't have to pay the fire department to put out a house fire, nor do I have to pay the police to investigate if my car gets stolen.

Why is a system where privatized "police" forces can charge me absurd fees for whatever the fuck they please, or price gouge the shit out of people and monopolize public safety better than a publicly funded system? Hint: it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=LP41IK91_qA

oh, but you do pay for it... its called "taxes".
implying taxes arent gouging already, and the government has a monopoly on their "services".
privitized will compete for business driving down cost.
With the monopoly of force, aka the government, you have no choices, you get what you get and if its no good, then you are screwed.

>it's called taxes

Yes, I pay taxes, but I don't have to pay the cost of each gallon of water used and the cost of gas to get the fire trucks to my house. That's how it works. I don't want to be stuck with a $8,000 bill if I'm unfortunate enough to have a house fire.

>taxes aren't gouging already

I don't consider taxation to be "price gouging" if the money is being used for public interest. I'd prefer half of my tax dollars go to universal healthcare and not the military budget, yet our "representatives" increase the budget yearly anyway.

>privatized will compete for business driving down cost

Are you familiar with the concept of monopoly? How to you plan on preventing them in a society with no regulations at all? What's to stop one food chain from buying out all the others and raising prices to ridiculous levels?

implying governments don't enforce monopolies via lobbyists.
theres always someone that will compete with market forces in a truly free society.
are you even aware of how much "universal healthcare" would cost?
California has a bill on hold for it, and they cant get the money together, because in this state alone, its calculated to cost $200 Billion, and theres no way they can get the money for it.
Are you aware of how much the taxes would have to be raised and cripple the economy here just to try to pay for it? You dont seem to know how much it costs for a government to run everything, simply because it is so inefficient.

I have a distaste for liberals and those tranny freaks of nature. Strange that it would put me here.

so i am around the same level as hitler in terms of economical policies, but not nearly as strict on anything

Mine: Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.77

So, what does this make me?

Great, apparently I'm a faggot.

lol

Im not doing it again but im typically there

not a faggot

Thank god

Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97

We would be best friends, OP.