Anyone know what kind of cheese this is

Anyone know what kind of cheese this is

Muenster

Not sure if this is bait. You should know what it is.

Muenster,probably deli sliced. You can tell me the color of the exterior

No I don't fag. If I knew, I wouldn't be asking. I just found it in my friends fridge and thought it tasted good
Thanks anyway yeah it appears to be munster based on Google images

Seems more like you found it on the side of the road if you're asking us.

Why wasn't it in the packaging? Does your friend just throw the package out and put the cheese in foil?

muenster

>packaging

t.ghetto trash

Yeah that's how I found it... In transparent food preserve foil... Whatever the fuck it's called

Cheese is for faggots.

K maybe your friend just accidentally fucked up the package it comes in so had to wrap it in foil instead. It is good cheese. I often eat that, swiss and provolone. Cheddar is good to for sandwiches.

its fucking gouda.

Yeah damn right it's good cheese. Just had it on a turkey sandwich and it was rad

best cheese

I had cheddar and turkey a few days ago when my power was still out. Ate way too much cold cuts that day actually.

Muenster, it's extremely common for it to have the Orange edges.

Muenster for sure. can tell from the smoked edges.

Other good tasting cheeses are gouda, provalone (sue me, it's a good classic) baby swiss, asiago for toasting, havarti (preferably Boar's Head brand) gruyere, and if you do sweet spreads, Goat cheese preferably with Vanilla and raspberry.

You have great taste in cheese. You should taste cream cheese and pomegranate dip. Works best with pita chips

eh, I've just had a random assortment of cheeses and I thought I'd toss some suggestions.

i bet all you nerd ass "connoisseurs" are wrong and its smoked white cheddar or somethin

looks like that to me

Seems to be the yellow kind.

Fun fact: it's actually not smoked; instead, it's called annatto, and it's what makes orange cheddar, well, orange. It's applied to the outside of muenster, rather than mixed in.

huh. and here I always thought that muenster was a smoked cheese.

swiss

Dick cheese

munster?

thatss gouda cheese

Came here to post this.

.....transparent food preserve foil......

>transparent food preserve foil

wuts it taste like?

provolone

The color on the edge indicates the grade of cheese. Looks like you have some high nickel content cheese with exceptional corrosion resistance.