Quads decides yes or no, if no one gets quads i'm not voting

quads decides yes or no, if no one gets quads i'm not voting

do we get fined for not voting like we do with our stupid election shit?

nope

i probably wont vote just because of lazyness, but fuck it ill jump on this ban wagon/
anons rolls count for 2 votes, qld rep

Yes

rolling for a yes

yesss

second vote, ill take a dubs

vote against that shit

Gay sex is best sex

dude.
you blew it,

VOTE NO

2 more for yes

Ok fuck fags

rolling for a yea

It's not a vote. its a survey. It does not matter.

No

Are you voting now? Don't fucking wait in that booth hoping for a quad roll. Make your own fucking decision, this is one the few privallages you have to make the change you want in the Society you live.

Personally I would vote Yes, but I would respect you more that you vote with your conscience than getting retards here to decide for you.

Don't reply its a gerrymandering plot

It's a postal vote, user. Lots are going "missing", as the rich old white guys that run this joint get all homophobic all of a sudden.

if i leave it to my own conscience ill probably just draw a dick on it and send that off

Yes

Also, they can link this survey answer to you personally. It will sit in a database and i bet if the actual vote goes through and loses, the database will be leaked listing all the 'no' survey answers.

are you an amerifag?

AUS just sends you a letter and you send it back,

U missed

Just make your own box

yes pls

Its a postal survey.
Doesn't mean shit.

Shit on it

who the fuck would vote yes. We dont want our kids growing up thinking being a fag is normal behaviour and not some mental disability.

Don't do that, if you don't care don't vote

I didn't vote in last US election here, even though it was my first one POTUS, I missed 2012 election by 90days, I hope 2020 is worthwhile. My State Govenor Election is in November and I'm not sure if I'm going to participate in that either. I'm not impressed by a lot right now.

vote yes.

This

if the result is a yes vote, it pretty much guarantees that we'll get gay marriage, if it's a no vote, the mainstream left will back off for 5 years max until they start pushing for it again

It isn't about letting homosexuals get married.
Australia will become the first country to legally recognise hundreds of genders and allow any combination to get married.

I wrote a note on mine after ticking no:
Review civil unions, recognise them federally and afford them the same rights and privileges as marriages.

Fuck

local government voting is more important than potus voting. You are personally more affected by local governments.

>I wrote a note on mine after ticking no:
kek, you invalidated your vote

It doesn't guarantee dick.

>yes
You have to take it up the ass, but OP is used to that.

lol. right.

It still has be officially voted on, assuming the survey indicates most aussies want it.

Please vote No because same sex marriage is not only appalling. Its the cancer of society and completely goes against the word of god and the bible.

mark both

yesvote

Reroll for this

fuck no

fucking australia. im australian but i'm glad i left. it's shit like this that makes us worse than america. even some of their states have legalised it

god is taunting the fags

Vote yes so your dads come out of your closet and into your asshole

Trips if this guys a fag

No faggots on my island

Yes

lol and when did your ancestors come to this island, m8?

No

Reroll

vote no

Half of me wants to say yes, because I have no issues with gays.

The other half has learned to hate the neolibs so completely, I just want to take it away from them, so...

No.

same here, nothing against gays, but i also oppose the people pushing heavily for it. a no vote also means that they're stuck on this issue for a while longer so they won't move onto any crazy shit which i might actually oppose.

second op,,
i dont mind of gays get married, i hate religion and that seems to be the main reason every one says no,
HOWEVER, there are as many genders as there are nuts in my sack, all these dumb fucks that are 'gender fluid' or any other dub shit should earn a darwin aword,

I'm glad you left too

late 18th century, and then they killed all the natives who weren't smart enough to run off into the desert, took their land, said "what are ya gonna do about it" and just like that it became theirs.

Vote no.

No

I say no it's much more fun to you arround with the question as a whole

your family has been here for 220 years? dream on faggot

Vote Yes Faggot

yes

Worst thread to get trips in.

Reroll

yes pls cunt

Checked

It's okay to say no

Guys maybe if we vote yes normies will accept our attraction to traps

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Check both boxes. Fuck everything.

>fined for not voting
what country do you live in?

naw

Don't be a faggot, vote no

pretty fucking close to 220

reeducation camps.

2222 get for yes

no

NO
quads has spoken
post proof OP

re roll for yes

de_stroyed

Vote No

Vote no. You... Cuck.

i voted no today

8===D---

NO

I didn't get mine but the other people who live here did. should I call up whoever is in charge and ask why I didn't receive my faggot ballot?

someone probably stole it from your letterbox and voted for you, so considering that there's a unique barcode for every vote chances are it's already too late. couldnt hurt to try though

Australia. I think it;s only like $20 and I've never been called out on it.

roll

reroll