Femanons with large breasts, how does it feel to be top heavy? How would it feel to have a pair like in the picture...

Femanons with large breasts, how does it feel to be top heavy? How would it feel to have a pair like in the picture, if her back actually supported it.

It's hard, i wish they were smaller

Why smaller? I thought you'd get by just fine as long you had the underwear to support them.

No its not that easy, my back really hurts even if i wear the right bra. Having big boobs is a torture plus everybody always stares at them

No its not that easy, my back really hurts even if i wear the right bra. Having big boobs is a torture plus everybody always stares at them

Ah so I guess having a pair much larger would be even worse then... ah well

A lot of girls would want them bigger. If I was a girl I'd like a small pair so I I didn't attract any attention and be left alone.

I would be happy to have them smaller. Sometimes its really awkward Ehen i wear a t-shirt because they Really Stare at them or People think i'm a slut

Yes definetly

It's the sex drive most people have. I'd say don't worry about what people say or think about you. People will always make up their minds about their opinion on you just by appearance, it's human nature.
Do whatever makes you happy.

I know a girl who has huge boobs. She talked to me about them once. She's in a lot of pain. There's a whole subreddit devoted to it called bigboobproblems

Thank you :)

Yes i know, i think that alot of girls have Health problems bc their boobs are too big

feels like this is someone just samefagging the whole thread...

my question is would you let a guy play with said big boobs (asking for a friend)

Np user
There's one thing i can do though that you never will, touch my elbows with ease ^=^

If your friend is cute sure

Define cute

True.. :D

Nice Smile, good personality and not an asshole

Most girls would fall for that. Man I miss middle school

That is the most vague description of cute I've ever heard. Everyone's an asshole in one way or another

Well in my eyes ist an asshole a guy who doesn't respect a girl and just thinks about himself

I think that's everyone, no one cares about anyone else, they just pretend to for social norms. Actual connection with someone is a rarity

My ex boyfriend used to beat me up whenever he was in a bad mood. Hey was always ready to start a fight with me for no reason. Thats an asshole in my opinion

I used to be like you user, believing everyone was that cold. You'd be surprised how caring normie's actually are, they do genuinely care.

This. It's genuinely weird when people care and you can't

Been back and forth from country to country and multiple schools throughout my life. Seen a man beat another with a brick in person, people aren't different anywhere.
That's why the actual good people are treasures that should be protected and appreciated, but they practically don't exist.

Why stick around after the first beating?
No person is worth getting your ass kicked by
And yeah, goes without saying the guy was an asshole

i can say this for sure; at my new work, all the people are nice and seem almost too encouraging.
I never grew up in a positive space, it was always 'you play too much video games' and 'take preparing for the ACT and college seriously'

Normies are weird

Because he always promised me to stop and he looked very sorry. I thought that he loved me, i was naive. Its not that easy to break up with someone you love

*it also feels like they are babying me when they compliment me and it's real strange
can anyone else relate?

Omg yes this

I guess it's something I'll never understand

When my father got drunk and did the sad shit I didn't forgive him or feel bad. I knew he wouldn't change and it was stupid to even think that.

I come from a broken family, my father used to beat my mother too and abused me in differend ways, maybe i havent left him earlier because i thought i could've changed him. Idk

Some psychological shit yeah I get it
Our parents form us in one way or another, for better or for worse
Just don't get taken advantage anymore, life is too short to be under the thumb of some other asshole

Don't listen to girls for advice on girls by the way.
Women don't know what they want, and will take all they can get away with.

I know, thank you user this really helped me :)

it's ok, they are soft and nice to squish. Back problems like helllllll though

Yeah, hope it helped, I coulda been less of a dick but you know, anonymous board and what not

It did, i never told anyone about it but now i feel better

I'll take that as my good deed of the day
I'll be heading to sleep then
I'll catch you never

so did all the 'femanon' in here gtfo, because for people with alleged large breasts i see a huge lack of pix.

can I stare at them? timestamp or gtfo