How the fuck do i stop my dad from being an ignorant embarassing cunt?

how the fuck do i stop my dad from being an ignorant embarassing cunt?

I have a couple of stories.

>whenever we go out in public he feels the need to tell litteraly fucking everyone about his heart-attack
>people visibilly look uncomfortable when he does this
>goes on and on and on and on about how he's lucky to be alive and blah blah blah for 5-10 minuites
>god fucking damnit I just want to go home

cont.

Tell him to stop.

ok..

your dads being a human.
stop being a dick about it on Sup Forums and nut up and talk to him

show him this thread. I wanna read his greentext about his heart attack

Do well in school and move the fuck out once you're 18. Until then, you literally have no control over your attention seeking, blow hard father.
Well I mean, you could try this:
Next time he does it, stop him at some point and ask him if he has a life insurance policy now with you named as beneficiary, in a non-joking way.

This right here. Just sit on his lap and call him a heart Jew.

Become a trap and seduce and fuck him.
Then tell him to stop telling people about that between sucking his cock.

>I have social anxiety
>i'm terrible in social situations
>dad can't seem to grasp that
>decide i'm hungry one night
>ask dad if we can pick up some pizza
>"sure user, but only if you go with me"
>god fucking damnit i just want to stay home and play vidya
>we get to this place
>8/10 qt at the counter
>anxiety kicks in
>have trouble looking at her for fear of looking like a autist
>dad tells me to look at her
>fuck
>he ends up getting a cheese pizza
>tells the chick at the counter that i should learn my manners
>walk out in embarassment
>chick looks at me with a sour look
>please kill me

Don't forget to cum in his asshole

Your father likes to relate a story about when he almost lost his life. Perhaps under that context he only wishes to point out the value of life... But then you know your father better than we do, and remember, you came to fucking Sup Forums for advice, which means you probably don't give a shit either way.

Best wishes, faggot!

Do this. Then, when you turn 18, come back and post results in 1080p HD, you underageb& faggot.

stop being an ignorant embarrassing cunt is a good start

what would you have done if you had looked at her square in the face like a normal nigglet and she actually autismo'd out on you?
would you apologize and lower your head? walk away with your tail between your legs?
or would you then realize that even half decent looking females are humans too?

we ALL have insecurities user. some are just better at hiding it than others.

I hope this is pasta, otherwise my advice is to grow the fuck up and appreciate the favor, and it IS a favor he's doing you.
Anxiety doesn't go away by hiding in your room like a faggot, you have to confront and overcome it. Stop being shit.
You'll regret the way you've been when you're older or changed, and when he's dead.
Or this

>stop being shit
solid advice

I really don't mind him telling the story. I really don't but he stretches the fuck out of it and ends up telling the story for longer then he needs to.

I understand why he does this but it's a little pet peeve of mine. I don't think of him as a annoying embarassing asshole for this btw. I used the wrong words i guess.

He just needs to get laid.
Prep that boipussi and get him drunk one night dressed as a japanese schoolgirl.

OH SHIT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT CUNT

>be me
>third grade
>for some reason the school wants us to maintain volume in the cafeteria
>they install what looks like a traffic light, red yellow green.
>green means okay volume level, yellow means it is nearing the breaking point, red sounds this crazy loud alarm
>if red is reached, everyone has to be 100% silent for 5 minutes
>one day my dad decides to come visit me and eat lunch with me and my classmates
>we are sitting there eating lunch
>everyone being loud as fuck
>red alarm is triggered
>we are in the 5 minutes of silence, with my dad there
>my dad recognizes one of the teachers walking through the cafeteria
>It is still silent time in the cafeteria
>he yells
>"HEY MRS.SO-AND-SO"
>sets off the alarm by himself single-handedly
>mfw

>My dad cares about me enough to be an active part of my life.
>Makes a mistake because his dipshit son didn't properly inform him of the system.
>Son doesn't have his back when the shit goes down.
You're a shitty son, son.

your dad is a hero

fuck your nazi school

Shit, posting about this was a bad idea.

Don't actually take this seriously, i chose the wrong words to describe this fuuuuuck

this wasnt me

Such a shitty son and faggot, he should just become a girl already and suck his heroic dad's cock.

try sucking him off in public - it will keep him more occupied in his faggotry

Have you ever put anything in your butt?

I never said it was bad, just embarrassing. But if that makes me shitty for being embarrassed, then I am the shittiest. He came on a few field trips as well during primary school, it was always funny and embarrassing at the same time.

Idk why the school decided to do that anyway. He is always loud and social though, so I wasn't too surprised.

What a based father

this your dad trying to help you instead of enabling your autism, the only anxiety you have is in your head most people don't care about what you are doing even if you did do something slightly embarrassing everyone will forget in a minute
And guess what happens when you look in someones eyes ... Nothing except maybe they might give you a smile you can at least do this to people who are working they are literally being paid too be nice to you

So what, you want to be his editor? Here's some therapeutic homework, write the story as you'd tell it, and you may just get at the root cause of why it bothers you

It does make you shitty, for giving more of a fuck about worthless peers than your family, fam.
I actually thought you were kidding btw, it's pretty ridiculously teenage and shitty. Grab some beers and guns and have some quality time with your hero dad.
Then trap up and get sucking. Even when he nutted.

I want you to think about your dad, nutting on your face.

And if your dad did die of a heart attack then you'll be fatherless like a nigger you want that white Boi?

I was in primary school you wanker.

for fuck sake and arent me, I'm the OP ya faggots

I never claimed to be OP. Sorry for the confusion.

Thread advice OP, don't cask if people want stories. Just post them..

Okay, so we've established that you've always been a little bitch. Man up or trap up. Little bitch

no, IM the OP

lol that's nothin

>Have a dad.
>Dad is really nice guy, survived death.
>Clearly cares about me a lot and tries to be an active part of my life.
>Dad commits minor faux pas, that embarrasses me, because I'm a massive fairy.
>SIGH.
>He's dead to me now.
>BRB listening to Linkin Park.
>Why couldn't I have been born black or halvesie, then I'd have no dad to piss me off.

You ungrateful maggot. Screenshot this fucking thread of yours, and read it the day of his funeral. Then you can see what a fucking piece of shit you truly are.

I think that's why other people started posting funny dad stories here. Because OP is a little bitch and his thread sucks.

I agree with user, you need to appreciate your family more like when you asked your dad to get food, if he had your attitude he wouldve told you to fuck off because he has bitch issues like you do how would you feel? You'd be starving then you would cry like a little fuck to your mother to make you food then bitch at her over some stupid shit then blame it on your made up issues that seem about right?

op you gotta get your shit together

It is quite a funny thread, I'll give him that the cheeky little cunt.

This is the answer we needed

Your dad sounds cool. would ride with

youre a bigger fag than op

....the more you know . . . .
*rainbows shitting everywhere mostly on you*

>That was a serious green text.
wew lad.

/this

)It makes people uncomfortable
)Men shouldn't speak of their ailments so openly

If the subject does come up, the second thing he should say is "I'm fine now" and leave it be, so people aren't put 'on the spot' to ask questions, unless they care to know more.

Help your dad find a better 'ice breaker' or 'go to' subject, or teach him to ask questions rather than lead a conversation.

>Dad fails to teach son confidence
>Dad humiliates son publicly to shift blame

Dad isn't been cool at all, He's being a failure, I'd bet the pizza chick looked at them both in embarrassment. Dad had no right to announce their family business to others like that

the only failure in this picture is the faggot son who hasn't learnt his manners yet. even the qt3.14 knew this, that's why she only gave OP a dirty look

>hasn't learnt
>Dad fails to teach

Need more time to think this over?

Tell him clearly that it's embarassing. Tell him he's lucky indeed that you're glad he's still there and all but that it makes you uncomfortable when he talks about it in public.
TLDR : be subtle by telling your dad to stop being an attention whore

>Father uses a harsh tactic to try and get his son to man up.
>Son fails like a bitch, learns nothing, not even to salvage his pride.
>user uses it as an excuse to become even more pathetic rather than burning that embarrassment like fuel to do better next time.

Bruh, you failed manhood 101. Imagine how your dad must feel. His lineage is going nowhere.