Been ugly my whole life/never gotten male attention

>been ugly my whole life/never gotten male attention
>can't help but suspect that all my boyfriends secretly aren't attracted to me
>push them away as a result
>probably will never have a real relationship
>ugly and alone, is the only solution to kms?

Post face pls

Nah you dont need to kys just need to learn to trust people and feel confident in yourself

pic related, its me

being ugly and alone can't be a reason to kill yourself; posting nudes to website is. kys whore

>tits
>mouth
>vagina

ugly girls don't have a problem. I'd fuck your brain liquid

mandatory tits have been posted.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
that doesnt mean you're ugly.
it only means you cant see your own beauty.

If this is actually OP, then first 5 words are fucking lie.

das cus u lackin areolas my nigga

mexican here, you sure have a chance with us

I don't think you're ugly, you're kind of cute. and great boobs. 10/10, would do

Your Body Looks great

>been ugly all life
>doesn't show face

kindly fuck right off

bait and fake and gay

welcome to the family

I call bullshit.

Timestamp with tits and face to prove that's you and ergo you're not ugly.

ur gonna have to post face w/ timestamp otherwise u can fuck right off with ur attention seeking.

who was it user?
who hurt you

killing yourself is the only solution

Maybe just become a Kik slut or something if you want attention.
You're definitely not ugly.

Send more nudes pls

I second this

you're not ugly, i'd fuck you with pleasure.

I cant be with a girl who weighs more than me

You've never gotten male attention but you've had boyfriends? alright.

wheres the rest of your nipples?

Full frontal pls

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

i meant like catcalling/being hit on. literally anyone with a vagina can get a boyfriend

why the fuck do you think you're ugly? have you ever seen an ugly human? jesus woman get off your fuckin high horse and let a man love you

You dumb cunt...you aren't ugly.

>never gotten male attention
>all my boyfriends
kill yourself

and adding to my post, post full frontal

Not ugly

I'd shag you

Stfu faggot, this gay shit doesn't work

maybe... just maybe.. you are a annoying cunt OP, post full face already.

Dude get a life instead of trying to pick up femnons on the chan...you look like a Filipino transvestite...it had to be said...good luck with that.

where are the tits? If it's u and those boobs op were yours then u're not ugly and I'd do you.

>tell.me.I.am.pretty.gif

3/10
made me reply

Those aren't your tits though, fake

fuck i hate when eurofags get up

Didn't know you were a trap OP

wow I can't believe all the hate your getting op. What a bunch of disconnected losers making fun of a girl when they are down on they luck.

op do me a favor and ignore all these idiots and don't accept any adds because it most likely won't end well. They are just sad maggot dicked autists that don't know how to even start up a convo with a person let alone a girl (a smexy one tho lol xD)

here add my skype (hitman90001) we can talk about life, games whatever you want and hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on if you feel like it. I been there and it gets better.

oh also idk if you play overwatch but I have an extra copy of origins and I can always use more people to play with lol, don't worry it's not a hard game I can help you out im a pretty high rank (gold sr)

anyways add me on skype (hitman90001) pls thank you

muah xoxoxo

Post your kik

glenquagmire2 (kik) if you want more attention from a guy

kek

wow I can't believe all the hate your getting op. What a bunch of disconnected losers making fun of a girl when they are down on they luck.

op do me a favor and ignore all these idiots and don't accept any adds because it most likely won't end well. They are just sad maggot dicked autists that don't know how to even start up a convo with a person let alone a girl (a smexy one tho lol xD)

here add my skype (hitman90001) we can talk about life, games whatever you want and hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on if you feel like it. I been there and it gets better.

oh also idk if you play overwatch but I have an extra copy of origins and I can always use more people to play with lol, don't worry it's not a hard game I can help you out im a pretty high rank (gold sr)

muah xoxoxo

sure kid

Femanon here. Well done guys, well done.

You managed to destroy this poor girl's self-esteem for no reason whatsoever. She posted tits, she posted vagoo and she got fucking DEHUMANIZED for your sick viewing pleasure. She is not even fat, and having hair on your pussy is natural and normal. Your warped view of the world has turned you all into disgusting pigs.

Do you realize that you've probably left her with permanent mental scarring, and extreme body image issues? That's just so fucked up, NO-ONE deserves that. She was one of us, and you destroyed her humanity and womanhood for no reason whatsoever. That's so twisted I can't describe how sick it makes me feel.

I think this will be my last day on Sup Forums, you people are just fucking sick in the head.

Ah good good one, because she called herself ugly, and you think she will relate to you because your ugly. With you fucking OBEY Andre the giant lipped looking ass.

Don't do it OP, he will give you AIDS.

I remember the original of this picture

I've got it saved somewhere, gimme a minute and I'll find it

nice pasta. I can tell because of the vagoo

made me reply, though

If you never got male attention, how did you get boyfriends?

Cringy McCringe Cringe...

getting a bf is Not Hard

I also play league of legends i am almost out of bronze but we can play that too since it is free it may be hard to learn but it would be better then staying Sup Forums.

muah xoxoxo

haven't found it yet have this in the meantime

Then why the fuck are you complaining

>neckbirds
Off yourself.

I also play league of legends i am almost out of bronze but we can play that too since it is free it may be hard to learn but it would be better then staying Sup Forums.

muah xoxoxo

Real talk, dont care what others think and just learn to like yourself. It will benefit you more long term than being told by anons online that youre fuckeable.

Imo youre not ugly by any means, 6-7/10 easy. If you have a semi decent personality (which is just another sibjective thing honestly) then even better. Either take the compliment or dont, it doesnt matter what others think unless you choose to care.

Tl;dr id smash

Seriously faggot, this is what you look like l, kek

it's timestamped to 30 mins ago you tard

>>never gotten male attention
>>all my boyfriends

Wat?

Not bad.

muah xoxoxo

I always thought I was ugly, but in fact it is my shitty personality what drives girls away. Maybe that's your problem as well. Also, requesting full frontal.

>neckbirds

you are either a troll or retarded because you are very pretty.if you fail to realise that it's your own fault

The kind of "losers" who remind kids like you that you are a huge faggot and die already.

more pls

Dont know in this helps you, but:
You are straight beautiful looking.

kek. what a retarded white knight faggot

You are a sad sad lonely man girl.

lol wjat a fuicking newfag

There was no vagoo moron.

Fair skin, cute hair, beautiful lips, nice soft tits, curvy hips...yeah she is more that 6-7/10

if real, you know the deal

Just eat ass. You'll be too valuable to give up.

what the actual fuck

i sure hope you're being sarcastic, nobody should really be this pathetic

kys

OP, you look pretty good, your nipples are a little weird but, you got a nice body and face besides that.

I'd date you. I think you're cute with a nice body.

You look like s nice person OP. And Id fuck your ass anytime.

here, you need this

Here you need THIS

You're not ugly at all, can we see that ass? Don't leave me blueballed.

Your tits look like my slut of an ex who i broke up with a month ago, if that's you "T" fuck you

uhhhh kek no sorry

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I reply you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

That first picture looks like a plastic doll to me , OP is trolling

life sucks
people suck
don't overthink it

Show us your dick, i bet it's bigger than mine :(