What does user think of GTA V Online nowadays?

What does user think of GTA V Online nowadays?

It's a fucking money grab. Everything is so overpriced so that Rockstar can make money off of shark cards. GTA Online was great when not everything cost over $1 million.

I can relate to that. Feels like a major grind fest to gain cash. How do you feel towards modders?

I recently got around 2 million cash from a modder in my session and was able to purchase some vehicles. It actually made me feel excited about the game again.

I'm a consolefag so I haven't run into any modders but I fucking wish I could get money from one. I have a vehicle warehouse and only stock up on High end cars and sell those with my friends and make $1 mil on unproductive weeks, so that's my source of income

Bought a hangar for 1M

Put in 5hrs solo multiplayer, gameplay, made 100k

Oh gotcha. Modders are a blessing and a curse I find. There's the guys that drop cash like it's rain and there are the twats that teleport inside cages you can't escape or strip you of all your weapons or take cash. The griefers are just extra annoying since it's just a grind to make any progress with your businesses.

I can relate man. Used to run a MC solo and boy does it take forever to resupply your shit, only to have people fuck up your product sells.

I think the game needs to be played with 3 or 4 friends to make it worth running supply missions or doing any PvP action.

I'm a noob at it, just trying to stay out of the way while people do jobs their way. I've only got about $50k so far. Can't buy shit.

What's your Rank at? Heists are an easy way to start since you can't get ganked by other people.

when rockstar did the big money "Adjustment" a few months ago, it left me with about 8 mill and my friends broke.

playing with friends is the only reason this cash grab even resembles a game. So we all moved on, because fuck the grind.

We all have been there, man. My advice is do the daily objectives and try to join heist.

You honestly can't keep up without paying real cash, either get a modder to help you or quit

Any tips on how to maintain a regular cash income?

I now have a MC with 5 businesses, a bunker, a hangar, and just became a CEO. It's painful juggling them all without having a handful of people to assist you regularly. I don't think I could do it solo.

Do people actually play still? I never had any interest, I just played the story mode and fucked around in the world same as with every other GTA. Plus I refuse to give them money on principle, since they basically skimped on story and missions to focus on the stupid online mode.

I miss San Andreas era GTA tbh

I always see people online, but I can't tell if the popularity has changed. Shark cards are not worth it. The Real cash to in-game cash ratio is fucked.

Thanks. That is basically what I've been doing so far. And every once in a while robbing stores. It pays shit but I've missed that mechanic.

I find it funny how things like hoodies cost like $5000. Wtf is up with the economy?

This

Don't worry user, you'll get there someday

I sold all my expensive vehicle for this shit, now I have the Ardent, and it's the best vehicle I've owned besides the 811, but that's how I made my money, I'm not telling you to sell your vehicles

Would anyone be welcome to having a single player DLC? I remember when people were talking about a possible single player DLC back in 2014 and I was so hyped, only for no news from Rockstar.

would love to see more single player content

even more "random" events or spontaneous side missions would be cool

High quality materials used user, made locally.

dunno, too many modder kids ruining it, so I stopped wasting my time.

are they organic, non-gluten free range feminist hoodies?

Sad truth. Need to invest a shitload of hours to make money. Even heists take hours and hours to complete even without failing a mission.

Yes sir! GMO FREEEE!! NO MSG ADDED

used to be fun now they made it such a fucking grind for their greed its unreal too bad some one couldn't HACK the bastards and give everyone a couple hundred mill after all they have made a billion dollars off of shark cards alone fucking insanity

I tried to do the $10 mil heist challenge where you have to do each heist with the same crew and without dying, and we failed on the Hydra setup because I flew too close to the airport and a fucking jet flew into mine.

God damn that's frustrating. Can you complete it on Normal?

Nah, you need to do that one on Hard.

FIRST TIME - $100,000

Complete the finale mission for a heist on any difficulty for the first time.

ALL IN ORDER - $1,000,000

Complete every heist, including setup missions, in order.

EDITLOYALTY - $1,000,000

Complete all heists with the same team of players.

CRIMINAL MASTERMIND - $10,000,000

Complete every heist (including setup missions) in order, with the same team members on hard difficulty with no deaths

You have to rely on the other three people not fucking up the heist. I unironically enjoy heists so I do them as much as possible, and I have seen some stupid fuckers in my time.