>MFW, of course I do
>Whip her ass for hours over and over
>She calls me master
>Make her cum multiple times
>I can't cum for some reason
>say fuck it and just keep whipping her hard
>Her ass is now black, blue, and red
>She texts me "I had an amazing time."

Why do I fucking miss my abusive ex so much? Why can't I fucking cum for this bitch?
Why did I enjoy whipping her with a belt so much?

Share kink stories. Bonus for creampie. go go go

Take it as a blessing, once was fucking my gf's best friend she was 14/15 loved having my belt around her neck while fucking her from behind bulled on it hard when she started to tighten up and orgasm she passes out for a few seconds slide out stick it in her ass she comes back in a few seconds with me fucking her stink hole moaning fuck me daddy typical daddy slut, cant scream cos gf in other room in house after different positions and her neck/arse/thighs in bruses finnaly finish inside her she says shes not on any protection (fuck it infertile anyway) we continue to fuck to this day says its the best shes ever felt even tho im still with my gf and she has a bf will try find pics of the slut that she sent to me but this was about 2 year ago and we don't send shit over social media cos thats how dumbasses get caught

Yeah but the thing is i'm not with anyone, so I shouldn't feel guilty... Do I have bitch dependency?

Just keep her around it was probably just a one time thing, even with my gf i can't cum to save my life and sometimes its a 3 minute job same with her friend think like the 4th time we fucked i must have bust a nut inside her in like a minute stayed strong she sucked the rest out kept me hard and we kept fucking for a good 2 hours then came again. But a 14yo fuck toy is seriously fun would say post pics but CP

CP is bad, but I mean I'm gonna try fucking her again. I might invite her over again tomorrow. I'm gonna whip her ass some more.

> I might invite her over again tomorrow. I'm gonna whip her ass some more.

Protip: If you really did make her black and blue today, you might have to ease up for a couple of days before going again.

Either that, or invite her over and hand her the belt...

Thats the spirit make her your slut its the best way

We'll the good news is she's a submissive. I choked her, made her ass red, and black and blue. Man it was beautiful. I really wish I had pictures right now.

Post pics post pics

I will and I did. user, I want you to know I fucked the shit out of her. I made her eyes roll into the back of her head. She screamed and moaned and loved every second of it. Then I whipped and beat her ass. She was a great and cool person too. I can't believe how much I liked spanking her dude. I can't get enough.

Meet girl online
>Girl is into me for my mind.
>Wants to meet me.
>No thanks guy on internet
>She's serious and wants to skype
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE'S WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE, skinny with pert tits and plump ass.
>We joke about maids and costumes, she likes. I get more serious. Tell her I'm a sadistic fuck that enjoys torture.

>No response... oh fuck, did I fuck it up?

>A day later, "OH user I missed your message that was soo fucking hot, you have any plans in two weeks?"

>Oh damn, now I'm backing away bitch sounds crazy as fuck. But crazy girls fuck better.
>She has break from work, lives 10 hours away, comes into town i pick her up at bus terminal.
>She looks at me and says hello, we break the ice a little bit, and I ask if she's wearing "it".
>She turns super red.
It was a trainer plug I ordered for her and told her to wear if she ever came and saw me.
>She did, I flipped her skirt up, plug in - no panties.
>I took her to my place, we grabbed a case of water and gatorade.
>We fucked, hurt each other, and came over and over again for the entire weekend.

She gave me permission about 8 hours in to do anything I wanted to her body. I raped her ass raw, stupid now that I think back on it, but luckily we were both clean. Ran out of condoms day one, was just like fuck it. Anytime she was going to cum, I would choke her until it intensified. She was afraid to go back home after the weekend. (She was tore up)

So, she stayed a few more days and I nursed her back, she fell in love with me after that. Crafty women.

Got pics? Sounds like a dream girl. I think i'm gonna continue fucking the shit out of this girl. She's not hot, but she's def cute.

FBI notified

So, this particular girl, was fucking nuts.

But one of her fetishes, is watching me fuck another girl in front of her, and getting off on her, or going out and fucking a girl and coming back to her.

>Pretty much the only time she's super enthusiastic about sucking my dick.

So I married that one.

My favorite thing though, is she calls me daddy and acts like a little girl, but is very reserved and professional in her public life.

See, that's what I want. I want my little sex slave and kitten when she's at home. But when we're in public she needs to act like a fucking adult with me. I don't want strange looks and shit from other people. But eh, I'll take it for a bit so I can whip that sweet ass some more.

Just train her.
That's exactly what she wants from you.
Never be lazy about it, always enforce the rules, and she'll respect you.

If you get lazy, indecisive, or rely on her too much- shit goes south quickly. Make sure you hold an upper hand but treat her with respect out of playtime.

I'm gonna try and start training her. Also gotta train her on personal hygiene. I noticed she wasn't wearing deodorant today. How should I bring that up? Like "Bitch you need some fuckin deo." Or like "You need to wear some deoderant." I need to tell her some how. I guess i'll just fuckin mention it to her. IF she fights me about it i'll whip her.

You are very young and have much to learn.

Start with some basic fetish sites, and read about respect and boring shit first.

Talk to her like a human being, but a human being that is lost. Or perhaps a student. Establish that dynamic first and foremost. Don't use violence as a threat... otherwise the violence is no longer the fun she seeks.

You don't want to set that in her psyche.
If it were me.

I'd tell her,
>"slave user" knees now. In a plain voice.
> Wear deodorant after you shower from now on, do you understand me?
She answers with an affirmation or positive question. You reward the behavior.
>Good girl, we'll take you shopping for a few things you need.

IF negative, tell her you're disappointed. And leave the room. Simple, she'll seek your affection and approval.

That's fucking fantastic. So basically.... Treat her as if she were child still... Makes sense. That or to an extent, an animal.

user you lived the dream

I went through a lot of crazy, fatties, and friendzones before I found someone that aligned with my flaws, but was perfect in my eyes.

Never lose hope.

Not op but i want to learn from you

"Be confident"
"Be yourself"

Are close to what you need to do, but start off with "Find what makes you confident".