Why are liberals allowed to get away with blatant libel?

Why are liberals allowed to get away with blatant libel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXohVvSUed4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because liberals are always right

James stopped being a cuck?

Those Patton Oswalt jokes about his wife being in the movie were fucking hilarious.

Yes

I like how in his video about how he's not going to review the movie. He reviews the movie.

I wonder how much Sony is paying these liberal sites to shill to rancid looking shit

he never was one. One of the closing scenes in his movie has the black secondary character get the girl when all signs pointed to the MC getting the girl, they did it as a gag. It happened RIGHT as the cuck meme exploded.
James stayed based by not responding to it and continuing to do business as usual.

Same thing he's doing here. I guess not getting a response from the poor guy you're absolutely destroying online only fuels the will to end his career even more, though.

They are definitely behind it all. The DAY after this shit they dropped the second trailer. And they've been caught deleting negative shit on Youtube already.

Aren't they actually left?

ayy lmao

Never......never....EVER.....cost a progressive money.

One has to wonder since gamergate shined a light on shady shit in videos games how much more goes on in other industries like film.

#ReelGate

I hate this new millennial journalist meme of adding unnecessary adjectives in headlines

"troll proof"
"brilliant"
"absolutely destroyed"

OY VEY
SHUT

youtube.com/watch?v=KXohVvSUed4
OH MY GOD SHE IS SO FUNNI

Will he re-cuck himself?

10/10

I love how one person (James) presents their "worthless" opinion about why they aren't interested in seeing a movie, and dozens of tweets and click bait articles start spawning left and right to try and get even with him, like he's wrong. He can't be wrong- that's the whole point of an opinion. These people are really just showing how insecure they are about the film's inevitable bombing. There's an obvious question to be asked, here though:

Do these people blasting James- a full fledged old school Ghostbusters fan- REALLY think the new ghostbusters isn't going to blow?

The answer: They know it will. They just don't want to have to admit it.

>These people are really just showing how insecure they are about the film's inevitable bombing.
This is their marketing ploy. It's not the usual "Go see this movie because it's awesome" it's "If you don't go see the new all-female Ghostbusters movie, you are a racist and a misogynist and we will destroy your life."

This is quite a different kind of ad campaign. For everyone sake, no matter the opinion, we need it to fail to secure our everyone's freedom of thought instead of being bullied by corporation to buy shit.

That's what this is really about. The idea that a company wants to make money by calling its customers bigots if they refuse to buy.

>that poster in the back
>eat the rich

Fucking marxist landwhale

So subtle , fuck

Wow, sick burn! I lolled heartily. Admit it, Sup Forums. This man really put James in his place.

#whentheressomethingstrange
#itdontlookgood
#whoyougonnatrigger
#cisbusters
#iaintfraidofnotrans

Also, obligatory pic