How can i get closer to my brother? we both enjoy smoking weed but I only get 45 bucks a week...

how can i get closer to my brother? we both enjoy smoking weed but I only get 45 bucks a week, so I usually have to smoke his stuff. I figure I can throw down 20 bucks a week to roll two blunts and smoke them with my brother. we were walking to 7 Eleven and I told him, "I like smoking blunts with you" and he said "that's kinda gay" was it gay, what i said? I just want to get closer to my brother, i mean we're brothers, we should love each other, right? I remember when we were little kids, we used to play fight and it was so awesome. when i first started smoking weed several years ago, my brother had already been smoking for a few years and we would smoke together and it really improved our relationship. me and my brother are on different wavelengths but we get along, but i want to feel a deeper bond with him, in this short life i've been given the chance to live. my brother smokes me up every time he has weed so i figure i'll share my blunts with him, and i'm really hoping this will improve our relationship. i love my brother and i will pray to god to heal our relationship and bring us closer together.

tldr: me and my brother smoke weed, i want to get closer to him emotionally, how do?

You gotta suck his dick tbh

Hmmm I was kinda in a similar situation but I was the younger brother I usually think my older brother is cringy as fuck when he smokes just when you smoke act like it's a normal everyday thing so u can be the alpha. Weed is fun but don't make it such a big deal

dude, no :(

i'm not in competition with him, i just want to get closer to him

Then while high talk about cool interesting shit like my brother told me how Comcast left a old woman on hold for 12 hours because she was trying to cancel her account but I was high when he told me and I realized my brothers kinda smart he knows his shit

sounds like you are a faggot, men don't do that you queer

My honest advice, having 6 siblings of various lifestyles- don't rely on substance. Just be sober and honest- show him your true self and ask questions that reveal his true self, whatever that means.

you gay bro?

i think not wanting to love and be loved is pretty "gay"

whats going on with this picture?
>arm sticking out of his right leg
>His left leg is broken and twisted beyond belief (Even if this is someone else's leg, wheres his? and why do they have the exact same shoes as each other?)
>doesn't have a torso
>some weird white thing where his right arm should be

Why not? Can't a brother show some brotherly love?

maybe you can't force someone to care, maybe he just doesn't want to be loved, even though i'm willing to be there for him, maybe he doesn't think he needs anyone

you have to stop smoking weed. you need to talk to him sober really find out what hes like without drugs

it's not happening without weed

Family relationships are built over time. If you aren't close by adulthood, you likely never will be. Not to say you won't get along, but you'll never be "those close brothers."

Better luck next life. Just don't be a female born in China, that'll end before you even meet your brother.

>20 bucks, 2 blunts

Yeah, sure sounds like the good ole' murrican kindbud right fucking there.

What you should de regardless of your goal in life is grow a culture and some standards, learn how to grow and consume some propper euroweed and buy in bulk, once every 4-6 months.

Your life will now be better

>buy weed internationally
Are you fucking brain dead?

Me and my brother are super close. I never really tell him I love him or that I enjoy spending time with him. Shit is kinda inferred.

We're there for each other. We have a lot of fun. We go out and do a lot of cool shit, we show each other really cool shit. I think the dude is cool and fucking hilarious. He has the same opinions that most people have on me, I'm really chill dude that knows how to have fun and have interesting conversations about shit happening in the world. I'm the guy usually getting people to go out and do shit and have fun. I take a lot of pride when people have fun doing what I had planned.

Me and my brother share a lot of intellectual conversations, he wants to really support me and make sure I don't make some of the same mistakes he did because he knows I'm a lot more serious than him about success, fitness, etc. He is a great older brother and I respect him a lot, even if he pisses me off sometimes I still look up to him and think he is genuinely a cool person.

Picture from UFC fight night last night with my brother. Said he never saw something like that before and that it was awesome.

Don't try to force anything. Just be on his wave length and let the shit happen organically.

What you're forgetting is how mich of your urge to be social and connected with your brother comes from the smoking of actual weed. You'd do good to L2differentiate between genuine emotion and basic dope induced urges if you want to stay in this druggame fir more then a year and anjoy more then just 2 blunts a week.

Tl,dr;
Don't take your emotions to seriously when high and stop eating dick, just to be on the safe side

Basically this. If the only time you chill is when you smoke then you guys really aren't that good of friends. Unless you guys are stoners then that's different.

No, I'm a eurofag

But you just told an American to go buy Eurobud. Unless weed teleports, that is international for him.

so i'm wrong for wanting to be closer to my brother? i don't feel like it's wrong at all, even when i'm not high

Not at all. But don't force it man. Try to make it so you guys are legit having fun and doing cool shit.

>learn how to grow and consume some propper euroweed

What is growing.
So you can't grow propper weed and you can't read either
Gud job

Why grow "Euroweed" when there is plenty of good weed being created in the USA? OP likely just lives in a shitty area, far from sources. Doesn't mean USA weed is bad, prices vary drastically in the USA depending on location/sources.

It's not gay if you say no homo bro

Yeah sure get all defensive and live your Uebermensch life, you go take controll of that life user!

Do whatever man, I never said you should stop talking to your brother, you got that out of there without me even putting it in

All I'm saying as an experienced drug person is that

A) a big part of that real need to try and get allong with/connect with someone specific(and don't tell me it's different with you and how i don't know what you are feeling because it isn't and I do) is down to the consumption of drugs. You might not agree with me now, but you will one day if you keep smoking and have 2 braincells.

I'm not saying you don't talk to your broter, I'm just telling you to at least throttle your urges, because tellig your brother you like smoking with him is not done and just a bit gay. Even if you like smoking with them you have to say it like a joke and not like a faggot

And B)
You can't force anyone to be socially involved with anyone, not even a family member. Nothing in life is as sad as a forced social relationship. 2 friends beeing friends because that'swhat they are supposed to be, that is one of the saddes things in life

Prices and quality vary, and none of it is half as good as nederwiet. Those dutch really put some stank on their plants. I really don't like the dutch, but I like my neighbourinos weedo

Quit that shit for fucks sake.

"I pray to god to heal our relationship"

motherfucker what? what happened that your relationship with your biological brother needs assistance from god to heal? your brother saying "that's kinda gay" is an absolutely normal answer for an older brother to give his younger brother btw. quit being a faggot and live your life for you and not trying to impress/win over people even if they're your brother

Whatever you say Eurofag. This is why weed smokers in general look like faggots, because you argue over who has better weed. Like it fucking matters what someone has 3,000 miles away from me.

i'm gonna go ahead and assume you've never stepped foot on American soil. probably just had some shit bud in your gay european country and was told "oh dude its american weed no wonder its shitty"

you eurofags live hilarious lives

Honestly the weed is good depending on who you get it from. Maybe the eurofags have shitty weed and the us has shitty weed? But each one thinks they are the best. That's why you have to get weed from the good dealers of wherever your at at the time. Good dealers are always connected somehow

we have trash/alright/good/great/amazing/top tier bud over here but you pay for what you get usually unless, like you said, you grow or you're close to someone who grows, then the price changes.

things aren't so different across the ocean.

also, just stepped out for an 8am drag on my little one hitter so i'm not obliterated before a day of university classes. (it looks like i'm smoking crack)

>pic related