Should anyone around the world have the right to immigrate to the United States whenever they feel like it and have...

Should anyone around the world have the right to immigrate to the United States whenever they feel like it and have more rights than the Americans already living here? It's a yes or no question. I don't need to hear some bullshit about how "America is a land of immigrants".

>should i frame a post so shittily that this thread will die and i'll remain ignorant in my ideology, free from critical thought or debate?

They should have the right to immigrate, going through clearing process (quarantine etc.) but generally allowed unless proven unsuitable (like having criminal record for acts that are felonies in the US). There's plenty of space in the Midwest for millions.

Why would they have more rights? They should have the same rights as everyone else living in the US. That's what made America great in the first place. It all went to shit after immigration was limited.

No. That simple.

Your problem is that this situation ISNT a "yes or no" question. Like any problem at this geopolitical scale, there isn't a clear cut answer. It's multi-faceted and complex beyond the comprehension of a single individual.

its not a simple question. its 2 simple questions you dolt.

Q1: "Should anyone be able to immegrate to the US."

A: Yes. nationalism and immigration restrictions in the era of the internet and the ability to travel anywhere on the planet in a day, is as fucking retarded as saying people shouldnt be allowed to move from new jersey to california.

Q2: should they get additional rights above and beyond the rights of naturalized citizens whos parents happened to immigrate a few generations earlier, but happen to be born here?
A: No, thats dumb, and youre dumb for even asking.

precisely.
Nobody is arguing for Q2, Op's question is straw-man as fuck

>Should anyone have the right to become any nationality they want whenever they feel like it regardless of their ancestry?

My answer hell no.

>protect against foreign hordes
>that american indian
For reals nigger...

It's from Bioshock Infinite and it was ment to make racism look stupid, you dimwit

If you move to another planet and build a city and the aliens around the city try to immigrate there. Guess what they're immigrants.

Never played it my man.

>asks a yes or no question about immigration policy's
Mr American you're school system failed you you're government doesn't care about you're redneck believes about immigration they would definitely trade your inbred ass for some Indian sciencetists

You didn't move to the us you raped and killed till it yours like genocide

>because a hollywood movie said so

THIS. Finally someone that is rational.

Is that drunken guy Irish? kek

America(ns) first. So, no.

Most native american people didn't believe in land ownership, and the ones that did sold their land for baubles, or died due to the European diseases that were brought over, the trail of tears was I think the worst civil action ever performed on a people by the US, but its in the past. The people that had claim to the land have been dead or relocated for well over a century now.

No. If they did, half the world would move to the US, and the shitty third worlders would only stop when the US became as crime and poverty-filled as the shithole they came from.

but but america was "founded on immigration" and the statue of liberty says "give me your tired and your poor".

>It's a yes or no question.
No, it's a shitty strawman.
And why is there an Indian among the "foreign hordes" in your pic?

look at the difference between black and european modern-day immigrants to see the difference between first world and third world immigration

Check out the drunken Mick under the Liberty Bell. Now that's some good old fashioned bigotry.

>Most native american people didn't believe in land ownership,
They might not have drawn surveyed property lines and issued deeds to _individuals_, but they certainly had tribal territories, analogous to modern municipal, county and state boundaries.

What's the difference between "settlers" and "immigrants"? There were no pre-built cities or employers here to give the settlers any jobs. There was no government to give the settlers any food stamps. There were no pre-built Walmarts where the settlers could spend their food stamps. The settlers came here to build opportunity. Immigrants came here to seize opportunities other people built. Immigrant = Someone willing to betray their old country for financial gain. Why did it take so long for the Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Arabs, Mexicans, Cubans, and other immigrants to start arriving by the millions? Where were they in 1776?

No, and it shouldnt be like this in any country. This are the homes of the people living there and if you want to live there you are a guest who has to prove that you can live with their rules, rights and traditions.

German guy pissed about niggers and sandniggers coming here doing whatever they want out

i dont think anyone is born with "rights" or entitlements and it is simply who is strong will survive and those who are not will not, becoming strong is chance, depends on your nature, your upbringing, your surroundings and influences.

i will not share my last grain of rice with a man if it condemns me, and why should i? however i am entitled to make this decision, even though if i were strong enough or influential enough i would clearly be beyond these moral quandaries, i would be beyond entitlements and obligations.

we survive together or we survive alone but all that is certain is that the strong will survive and the weak will die and no amount of appealing to ethos will detract from the pragmatic reality that exists.

No.

If there's an equal playing field and whites outperform blacks in some areas, why get mad? Why not just accept it. Why look for imaginary culprits like white privilege and institutional racism?

No, but the settlers took a shitload of trees, etc that previously belonged to the locals.

>imaginary culprits like white privilege and institutional racism?
>imaginary
Nigger, you should _want_ to get rid of institutional racism, that way when darker skinned people under-perform, you'll know why.