What act makes a person completely irredeemable?

What act makes a person completely irredeemable?

nothing. everyone is redeemable, regardless of actions.

I'm not sure there is an act that can make someone completely irredeemable.

If the person pays the toll and truly regrets their actions and wants to move on with their life, are the still irredeemable?

browses Sup Forums

Murder
Child rape

Everything else can be redeemed except those two.

taking the mark of the beast

Predicting dubs and not getting them

check'em!

killing Mike Ehrmentraut

Hi Jesus

These two and cutting someones dick off.

If you cut a guys dick off you should be fed to hungry dogs.

> worried about the mark of the beast
> already in hell on Sup Forums.

top kek

Torture
Child rape

Smoking

More than one piercing

Covered in tattoos. It screams look at me I'm special

no bait, there's good reason why better first world countries try to remediate murderers and rapists rather than imprison for life or execute.

You bastard

Damn. I was really hoping I'd get into hell.

Slavery (Human trafficking in general)
Talking on a cell phone in a theater
Not finishing a blowjob halfway through

Most other things can have a few exceptions.

Jfc, the first time I ever fucked a girl and she told me stop because I was taking too long. I've never jacked off since, so that I'm ready to cum within a couple minutes, whenever I get lucky.

>Said the anons on Sup Forums

Damn. That happened to me twice.

why cant "never regretting the act" be part of the act

being a nigger

killing Kenny

consensual sex in missionary position

delet this

Disloyalty. E.g. cheating in a relationship.
The person has been disloyal once, what would stop them from doing it again? There are no more guarantees once the trust is broken.

believing that people should be redeemed.

Being a Muslim.

pony
furry
tumblr
antifa
blm
feminism

posting on Sup Forums

Thinking traps are gay

Anything abuse towards a child or domestic animal. Terrorism.

So terrorism, rapist and pedophiles. You're a piece of shit and completely irredeemable. Kys.

That has happened to me as well.
It lead to an epic breakup.

Finish me off
>No
Make a sandwich
>No
Is there someone outside?
>What?
I think someone's at your car...
>Runs outside... "Where?"
I'm not sure, but don't come back again-
>Toss her purse and jacket down to her.

They are though. It's fact. Dick, XY are male. Male liking another male is gay.

That's like saying if I dress my cat up as a woman and try to fuck, I'm not into beastiality, because it's a woman.

Murder and rape/torture

kek, lots of perceived good people abuse their children and animals. In some societies, like America's, it's covert, much like racism, but in others that are considered to be first world countries even, it is seen as normal/necessary, though it's usually unspoken of.

Not seeding torrents

>voted for trump

>she told me stop because I was taking too long.
what the fuck this happens all the time. it isn't a big deal - girls get sore, etc.

or was she just like bored or something?

being able to last a while is a good thing you dumb nigger

Pulling a gun at a hospital and carving the flesh off a newborn in front of the parents.

i think they are decent humans to be honest. Americans are just sort of shit people. and we make so much money off of prisons - well some of us do.

"While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners."

That is beyond disgusting, but no one gives a fuck.

What if the dogs are vegans?

shit was checked

>Helping other lazy pieces of shit take work away from hard working filmmakers

>doesn't swallow

Setting the bar pretty low there

there is no such thing as an unforgivable sin, jesus christ paid the price for your sinful bullshit with his blood and that means you'll end up in heaven one way or another

checked

Is "child rape" Worse? I mean if you do it in front of the father and he hears the pop of the hips as you bottom out and rip the uterus off the vagina..

Kicking a dog!

Come on, guys, we've been over this. It's gay if you know it's a trap, and it's not gay if you don't.

Think of the hands that take most of the profits. Don't crybaby bitch about a few million when hundreds of millions go elsewhere

this

Using your friends

Kiddy diddling, being a jew and/or a nigger.

doing drugs IV style, I did it for a year and now even when I have sex with a girl I'm thinking "oh well this is nice, but I know a feeling that's 50 times better and I could get to it almost instantly" (i used to do heroin, coke and 4-mmc). so yeah that kind of thoughts sneak into my head occasionally and I then start to fantasize about it (I'm clean for one year now and sometimes I get a feeling I'm being pulled back into the junkie lifestyle...it's like a damn curse fss)

Nothing.

Dem trips

Come on man, the price to pay for that kind of pleasure is to high, there are a lot of satisfying things with a lower price to pay or completely free.

Anyone can change and no longer want to do the bad stuff they did in the past. But if you mean what crimes should bring the death penalty, lots of stuff, murder, rape, assault, most violent crimes etc..

I covered myself in tattoos about a year ago.

I have gotten so much pussy in one year it's insane.

I don't care what you, or anyone else on this planet says about tattoos. It literally was a magical ticket to fucking girls, married women, and hot coworkers.

white girls who fuck blacks.

In your fucking dreams lol.

Someone being objectively "irredeemable" is completely arbitrary.
What if the person forgets/gets their memory wiped about the thing they did?
What if they weren't lucid when they did it? Did baby Hitler deserve to die? If someone does a shitty thing, what's done is done. The priority shouldn't be to ounish the person, the priority should be to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Dishonesty along with not taking / accepting responsibility for your actions.

I appreciate the idea but what could possibly redeem Mao, Stalin, Hitler or Hillary?

A person can change but that doesn't mean they are redeemed. To me being redeemed is having made up for the harm caused but simply having done more good than harm at the end does not mean you have made up for the original harm.

Throwing a kid from a window.
Burning two kids.
Killing Hitler.

Acting like a weak cunt and not saying what's in your mind

most movies are remakes now adays anyways

fuck you lol

Log posting

Mixbreeding

I will never understand people who think smoking is dumb or cool

It's a fucking tradition for thousands of years

Checked and you losers both barely missed trips!!

Fucking a nigger

Being a fucking safe spacer!

lieing.

its a huge red flag. it means that person lacks integrity and respect. it also means that they can do worse like steal from you or cheat you out of opportunities. you cannot put trust in the person after that and always be on guard when dealing with people they associate with.

Using the Void card back

Yes, nothing like a grotesque tradition. Cancer is a tradition in many culture, much like having a whole in your throat.

child rape/murder

Murder can be redeemed

Being a trap. Traps should be killed on sight.

pizzagate is not real, and even if it is, it was just for lulz
you are a faggot

Well, it is objectively "dumb" on a few levels.

Firstly, it shortens your life considerably, and opens you up to the risk of health problems which lower your quality of life. And the payoff is what, exactly? It was never necessary to smoke, people only start because "it's cool", and then it becomes an addiction. So yeah, to that end, it's fucking dumb to smoke because you're putting your own life at risk to initially look cool, then to feed your addiction.

Secondly, even if you don't care for your own health, half your friends probably don't smoke, and you're still punishing them with second hand smoke whenever you need a smoke and ask them to go with you so you don't look like a miserable loner doing it. Maybe your family doesn't smoke either; won't stop you poisoning them too. Even may strangers have to deal with it sometimes. No matter how much of a hermit you are, you're emitting second hand smoke and putting other peoples health at risk. Again, what is the payoff? That you feed an addiction that it was never necessary to have in the first place. So again, smoking is fucking dumb because you're putting other peoples health at risk as well as your own.

Thirdly, it's costly; a needless expense for, again, no other reason than to feed an addiction you never needed.

So yeah. Smoking is fucking dumb. Now tell me three reasons why it's not dumb, and I'll accept that it is neither dumb nor cool.