Guys, I need your help really quickly

Guys, I need your help really quickly.

I asked this out on a date and she said yes, but she's asking me what we're going to do.

I've never been on a date before in my life, what do girls like to do on dates? Not including getting lunch, of course.

What anime is this?

>going on a first date without a plan
You're doing it wrong.
Last girl I dated we went to a college theatre performance; it was pretty good, though there were many people around. Arcades are fun (not chuck e cheese, maybe Dave and Busters).

Get frozen yogurt
Hit a book store/anime if that's your thing
Got to a park
Fucking mini golf
Go to a wine tasting
Teppen tables/sushi
Hit a gastro pub

OP sky is the limit for where to go, but you gotta be the real reason she comes on date #2

Hey, good job on getting the date you fucking homo! How well do you know this girl? Just do something one or both of you have fun doing. Be yourself, if you fake it you'll be found out eventually.
Just...Be natural. Try to be relaxed. If she wants to date you she either likes who you are or wants to see what "dating" you is like.

TLDR stay calm, try to have fun, don't sperg out. And good luck.

Play minecraft with her

Whatever you do, never tell her your dark fetishes or secrets. Always keep things mundane and simple conversations boring. Like you sometimes help at a homeless shelter and feed the needy, or donate to cancer research. Bitches prefer a stable mind then someone who faps to anime.

Not the Op but it's probably Sakurasou

talk mostly, just take her out for food and/or somewhere you guys can talk like a park or some shit

>talk
about what? what are you supposed to talk about

life, interests, hobbies, history, goals, anything really. key is to get her comfortable enough to just openly talk. chicks love talking and most are narcissistic enough to enjoy talking about themselves for hours. youd have to gauge the chick though, some like doing actual activities. what do you know about her?

Take her somewhere scenic girls eat that shit up bring a backpack with water and some kinda snacks that won't melt and stay close so she feels safe she will remember it better than a movie or shit like that it'll make you stand out OP

Have you tried asking her what she would like to do? Jesus..

OP here, thanks for the advice guys.

I don't know if this matters, but we matched on Tinder and that's how I know her. Asked her if she wants to do on a date like 30 minutes within matching and she said yes. As of right now we're gonna get lunch at some Japanese restaurant and then see where we go from there.

Honestly, I just want to fuck her.

Cafe
Pub
Bar
Miniature golf
Arcade

Anything with low commitment, being able to bail whenever

Movies are too high commitment for tinder-match date

>so it seems we both have autism
>that's good to know

I know almost nothing about her, and I got nothing to say of my own.

Take her straight to pound town

Unfortunately can't take her to pound town at 1PM with both our families at our homes.

Go and watch IT with her, she'll get scared, you can comfort her... profit??

Tell her
We gonna fuck bitch
Thx me later