I just stopped a girl from getting raped. I went outside to smoke and heard a girl screaming "help me, get the fuck off...

I just stopped a girl from getting raped. I went outside to smoke and heard a girl screaming "help me, get the fuck off, no stop!" Ran inside and grabbed a baseball bat and ran towards it. I came upon some dude on top of the girl, and yelled to get off of her. As soon as I did a cop came up with light flashing and gun drawn on the guy. Pointless thread but kind of crazy. There's 5 cops out there now.

pics or didnt happen

reading your account it sounds like you just yelled at a rapist, and the police were the ones that actually stopped him.

good story.

fake hero story is fake

Top kek

keeked

good job though op

go tell the cops she was asking for it

if trips.

my face when girls say "help me, get the fuck off, no stop" even during consensual sex.

mfw females report suffering from "rape fantasies".

I hope I can be a hero like you one day. If I was in that situation I'd definitely want to help but I'd most likely panic, hide and jerk off

satanr trops yes says

satatata

True. Had the cops not come I would have been the only one around.

"excuse me, you shouldn't be doing that. you're gonna get in big trouble mister."

you are an idiot for not joining

He probably would've raped you next while you ate the cum out of the girl, bat sodomy optional

I'm not going back there with my camera.

I call bullshit, no way the cops would be there that quickly.

Oh I'm sorry, you'd have hit the dude with the bat in front of a cop with his gun drawn?

>meet up with girl on tinder we hit it off
>fuck like rabbits
>she gets to clingy dump her
>she blows up my phone
>says she is sorry just wants to fuck
>ok im horny
>meet up fuck
>getting into uber to go home
>she says "got you now fucker"
>starts screaming rape
>wtf!
>She physically attacks me, scratching my face
>I'm holding her trying to get her to calm the fuck down
>some asshole with a bat shows up
>cops show up ( she called them in advance )
>sitting in back seat wishing I had the number for better call saul or something
>smug fuck with the bat is acting like he did something special
>fuck that faggot

I was surprised as well. I didn't call them, she might have been yelling for a bit. I only heard it when I went outside to smoke.

But really I don't want to be to harsh, good on you for speaking up and potentially putting yourself in danger. The situation sounds like the best possible outcome in response to a violent crime.

i would have minded my own business

Top kek

I'm just a little shook up, so felt like venting anonymously.

Well, I didn't know what I was coming up on to be fair.

I came across a girl fighting off 4 guys that wanted to rape her so I did my duty and helped. She didn't stand a chance against the 5 of us

Possibly, I'm not a huge dude, he was much bigger than me.

Hahaha

I heard a person getting raped once. I saved their struggling as an mp3 and now I've had this sick ringtone of a woman crying and begging for like 4 years now.

yeah adrenaline is up man. don't worry you did good. need people to step up like that. I shake afterwards, from the adrenaline.

you forgot to mention he was black

All ya had to do was show the cops the messages

I mean, I don't have any reason to lie. But believe what you want.

Hispanic. Not that it matters.

#MAGA see sending us there rappists

unrelated note I just nutted so hard in my girl friend my balls fucking hurt and I feel a bit nauseous. what the fuck is that about.

>try to show them my messages
>busy hitting me
>guy with bat is trying to get chicks number
>now I'm in the back seat of cop car
>cell phone falls on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

So you basically did nothing but running around with a bat and the police solved the situation?

Pretty much. I was there just before the cops, but I was thankful he showed up.

Give him some credit.

He also made this thread.

Why didnt you hit the rapist with the bat and be the towns hero for the week?

I mean, he does look like Harry Potter. As for your story: fuck your story. It sucked.

I was still about 10 feet away when I saw the cop lights and heard the car speeding towards us.

Was his pen0r in her?

You just emptied the reserve space in your balls. Don't nut so hard next time

Why didn't you rape the town hero with the bat and be the hit for the week?

I couldn't tell. He was face down on the ground with the cops surrounding him with guns when I left.

Who is the suspect ? Arab, nigger ?

how does I partial nut? The ass was phat.

Because i'm on the other side of the world and baseball bats are illegal weapons here?

Fuck all these assholes OP, you did good. Reacted well grabbing a weapon rather than rushing blindly into a fight you'd probably lose. She's fine, you're fine, that douche is in custody. Bows the time to relax and maybe take that smoke break lol

.so... you chased a rapist with a bat, and bats are illegal, yet the cops totally ignored that because rape?

You gotta balance the thought of phat ass with gay ass. Sometimes when I'm trying not to nut myself into the nth dimension i think of my friends hair asshole from that time someone pants him in school I got from busting fat nuts in 20 seconds to busting tiny nuts in 5 hours

Bat isn't illegal here. In fact I'm in a right to carry state

Thanks man.

hrm, this is an interesting de-nutting technique. Maybe I'll start small, like remembering that time she farted when I was going down on her. Or when her pussy queefs like mad when I'm banging away.

maybe save a bit of nut for later.

>Bat isn't illegal here. In fact I'm in a right to carry state
>bat
>right to carry

dunno why this is so fucking funny. in what land is a stick illegal to have.

Now you got the right idea user. Just one small thing...

Don't over-do it or you risk making yourself gay. I came pretty close so I had to start busting fat nuts and just focusing on the t h i c c

I meant a firearm.

Did you contract your abs much when you did it?

No i'm not OP. Learn hiw to follow a thread.

>good on you for speaking up
newfag is new