I think I've successfully redpilled my wife on mudslimes and immigration

I think I've successfully redpilled my wife on mudslimes and immigration.

Thank you France for being such gigantic cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-09-02-0315
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask her if she'd suck your dick when she gets home.

>grrrrr

Good

women shouldn't like Islam in the first place.

Do you ever fuck her like she's trying to get away from you?

Post her pill sized tits then and her massive paunch.

Why would the US be safe? You're 40% non-white.

Eastern Europe will be the safe zone. A new Byzantium.

You're welcome my man

>United States of Africa
>save

muh sides

Rough sex is best sex. If only those random women understood that....

>native french people don't have kids

>muh birthrates

Since your wife is into r-selected subhumans I'd worry more about her getting railed by Tyrone than whether or not Europe will survive.

It's good that you are informing your wife but (i like America don't get me wrong) i think Europe is in a less dire situation than America, all the PC shit happening in Europe is just a causation of Europe taking America's lead.

You know the dumb "America has always been multicultural" meme well they want to apply that logic here and want to make Europe more like America

I'd piss on Ted Kennedy's grave
He's a traitor who ruined this country

While I apploud your islamophobia I'm always baffled by the fact americans fear threats that are away from then and ignore-discard threats that are very close.

More Americans are killed by Cartels than ISIS, yet you are obsessed about them. Very emotional imho, similar to Turks and their blind hatred of Kurds

>Islamophobia
>phobia

Phobia means an illogical fear, when 450 of all 452 suicide terrorists where muslims yest year i wouldn't really call it an illogical worry

Very good decision not to visit paris.

He says as the European people continue to show overwhelming support for our most cucked politicians.

I've found it very amusing over the years the amount of [frankly righteous] venom spewed towards America by the residents of Europe regarding our declining white population and a lack of culture only to go out of their way at every turn to adopt it.

Now they're interesting in taking all of the usurpation, trespassing and outright evil of the US system of government while not even pretending to offer any of the restrictions that bind it.

It's not going to end well for either party.

Reminder that Islam has been in conflict with everything for 1400 years. Just consider a letter from 1786.
founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-09-02-0315

"The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise."

Sounds familiar to me.

You birth rate's are pathedic, your women are pathedic coal burners, fuck your country. I wish the nuclear attack that will happen, happens soon in france so the rest of Europe will wake up...

well that's quite what i meant

not true Juan José, enjoy your nigger 60% country

We are electing Trump. Where is your trump?

>birthrates are only positive in France because of all the niggers and muslimes they imported

RIP

Deep green = literally no colored people.

and not true again, because in area with no immigrants, the fecondity is still high
you had one fucking job USA.

I don't see how that graph differentiates between races

It doesn't but it's basic French Geography. They simply aren't there. Like Tarn-et-Garonne or most of britanny/normandy.

don't be stupid Pedro. In the middle of France, Britanny or Loire, there are very a tiny minority of migrants, but the fecondity is still high

I don't think there is a single place in France that isn't filled by migrants or black people

You must be very autistic dude ... i don't even want to convince you

>surrendering

Kek

It's just the sad reality. I don't think there is a single place in Spain that isn't filled with retards.

Spain is your neighbor, they are experts in identifying a frenigger

All the niggers are in cities

Countryside has highest birthrates

This is why