My mom just told me she wishes i had cancer. What do now?

My mom just told me she wishes i had cancer. What do now?

get cancer

get a job, move out and live your life
when she's on her deathbed and wants to see you, don't
her fault

fulfill her wish

this

Microwave ballsack.

He has a big dick

My dad told me I have a fuckable face, so what parents say stupid shit.

realize she is probably having a shit day, or is a shit person. neither have anything to do with you.

realize she's probably spent years taking care of your ass. she gets to lose her shit sometimes.

so sell your fucking xbox, get a job, and move the fuck out.

she only wants you to have cancer so that you could have your wish come true! good mom.

so what, my mom said my dick wasn't nearly as big as my dad's and she didn't even know when it was in half the time. fuck that man, I can tell when I'm not wanted.

Your mums a bitch mate, a toxic person in your life. Do what you can to have as little to do with her as soon as you can. Break free mate.

You grow the fuck up. Last year my mom died, my dog died, then my girlfriend broke up with me earlier this year. I had to go to a mental hospital because of a major depressive episode and due to the length of my stay, I lost my job. Now I'm about to lose my house. However, I'm not a fucking pussy and I'm not crying about it. I'm doing things necessary to get out of this situation. Just be thankful you've still got a mother.

Yep im 18 but fuck that I'm moving out

she's probably just hormonal as fuck, going through menopause and acting crazy. don't take it personally. she spent years cleaning the shit out of your asshole, like literally. cut the old girl some slack.

people have moved out at younger ages than 18
you'll be fine

I'm not your typical oldfag here. She never took care of me just so you know, I've been forced to do everything myself, and I've been living off my dad's child support. When i turned 18 i started working full time after college, 7 to 8 hours just so i could live off of that but I didn't move out because she's sick. She's emotional af and does this shit often like "i wish you died" "i wish i never had you" "can't wait to get rid of you" but at the same time she wants me here for whatever fucktarded reason. Plus she knows i had a problem with cancer when i was like 12, misdiagnosed almost fucking died because i live in third world shithole. Time to move the fuck out

Really? Cause you sound like a bitch.

get out man
any mother who talks to her kid like that doesn't deserve to have them in their life
even if they are sick, fuck them

go cry to your pc sensitive cross dressing 40yr old father

Wishing one of the worst diseases known to mankind is a bit extreme for "losing your shit sometimes"

OP, the choice is clear. Start mixing powdered lead in her food while she's not looking. Bring her wish upon herself for being a stupid cunt

Nah his wife is a fucking whore and he's a weak ass man so he basically does everything she says. I'll just move out, I make enough not to starve

this is the epitome of projection
its golden

Yep that might be it

Fuck you mate give OP his support.

Like I give a shit about what some 18 year old kid crying over his mom saying, "I hope you get cancer," has to say about me. I agree with her.

Hey dickhead. Op here. That wasn't me. Your situation is way worse but I care more about mine

my brother moved out and got an apprenticeship in another town, he is 16

i have had this fantasy for years now, about me getting cancer. It seems so nice, all your friends stop by and you get to be the hero without any effort.

follow suit (not necessarily an apprenticeship) but move out and you do you man

True mate you tell this dickhead

Do you realize what you just said makes zero sense whatsoever? What am I projecting? Anybody can lose it all, you dumbass. Crying over some dumb shit your mom says during an argument shows that OP is probably a pampered little bitch.

Lol unlike you i have my whole life ahead so nah

wut

PRO-JECT-ION FAGGIT

That's the only argument feeble and weak people ever have. You're probably a NEET.

this