Do you like the new Powerpuff Girl?

Do you like the new Powerpuff Girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_City#History
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't like her design, but not because of the skin color.
The original powerpuff girls are a great design of perfection through simplicity.
Clear simple shapes, minimalist color pallet.
New one doesn't fit in with the others. Design is too deliberately weird.

Be careful next time, she was about to stole the thread

I thought you were kidding and this was a shop, but this is really pathetic. They didn't need a new powerpuff girl and, of course, she's a token minority.

if you care they added a black girl to a childrens tv show you're a pathetic man child

Found the nigger apologist

Chemical X mixed with Kool Aid?

Is this real? I'm not trolling btw, I'm older and didn't even know this show was still around. What is the logic she is black/brown? Refugee?

Go home, Tumblr- you're drunk.

In the show she was made with chemical W so does the W stand for Weave?

The show has done alot already that has dragged it through the mud. But, adding another powerpuff girl wasn't needed if they would stick to the original recipe of the show. And, like user above me, ofcourse she's a token minority, because how else can any other race relate to the show if their ethnicity isn't on screen.

The girl voicing her (at least in aus) is a supremely hot chinese girl so im a fan, not that i care about powerpuff girls.
Pic related

>Design is too deliberately weird.
This. She's a special snowflake. It's like someone created a Mary Sue powerpuff.

What's her name? Bryanna?

hahahahahah
is this real ?
wtf

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with the current PowerPuff girls?

Rachet

Right? I'm super white so when I watched Seven Samurai all I could hear was "ching chong ting tao." I was totally unable to connect with the characters or their struggles.

But seriously I think non whites have difficulty relating to stuff with all white casts is because they where brought up believing white people are a fucking evil blight on this Earth. It would be hard to relate to a characters struggle when all you can think about is how he doesn't have it as bad is me because he has white privilege.

They went for a token, so no

I mean the character could be good and well thought out but if it's such a "good" character that they ignore old "lore" to insert her that probably means she's being written by a room of people to sell toys and make sjw's happy. Ugh, I just wanna watch tv user.

Kek

Professor must have put some brown sugar in the chemical X

They made a reboot like last year, watched some episodes but never seen the nigger one, maybe they just come up with it.

Well it is Cartoon Network so no surprise there

Maybe he forgot he had the chemical going so she got that shitty color.

The new character literally looks like your average college campus SJW. People that are in love with their victim status are going to carry this character around on their shoulders. This blue hair darkie is going to be the next Tinkerbell for basic bitches to tattoo on their ass.

>token minority
>3 billion brown people in the world
>that have never amounted to a civilization worth a damn until dem white bois came along

>implying sjw buys little girls toys

I highly doubt that, since most of them won't be likely to have childs.

>3 billion brown peoples
>they will care about meaningless things like that

Im not a 12 year old girl, or have autism so I dont give a flying fuck about a dumbass cartoon

The British ransacked and destroyed African cities in the colonial days. There's written accounts by White explorers about how huge of a hub Timbuktu was.

Id fuck the redhead, blond, brunette, then the nigger. In that order.

Some places were actually good, but southern africa was a complete shithole, even now they still have malaria and mosquitoes still fucks their cattles.

>non-whites apparently can't relate to fictional characters if they aren't the same race
>whites get triggered whenever the main character in a game/tv show/movie isn't white
Really activates the almonds.

Just stop.

>Implying Africans didn't acquire their wealth and power the same way, by conquest, slaving, and pillaging.

Yeah I don't mind.
Just waiting for Shadman to lewd the fuck out of her.

Imagine the shitshow if a series with all black characters suddenly added a new whitey to "appeal to audiences".

The fuck u talking about. White people have always relied on other races to advance

As long as she is the first to get killed off

As said the design clearly clashes with the other girls and as mentioned, the only reason she is even there is for a shameless black insert character. Whether or not her actual character fits in the show or if she is a good/fun character to watch, I have no idea as I don't watch the show.

Just seems a bit odd to just toss a clearly token character into an already established FAMILY. It would be like doing a reboot of Full House, but they decide to also adopt a black kid. (This is assuming she is a part of the main group, I don't actually know how they will implement her)

Fuck all the other races too, by only including a token black you are saying ther are the only important race to have. Either go all out and create one of each race or dont bother.

Funny how her eyes are purple, some may call that racist.

So you made an image with paint.
Good work.

Here is the problem.
If they wanted to make a black powerpuff girl they should have done so at the very beggining. If the show faired wel that way and the nugger ppg stuck around then who am i to complain?
But when you build a show up to where it is already popular and THEN start shoving in brain washing bullshit to orientate the minds of the masses to your political agenda, thas when i have a fucking problem.
I'm glad they put the nigress ppg in. The show can tank now (like it was already going to and has done in the past) and now I get to blame another failed show on your shitty identity politics. Which will be one more excuse for future shiw developers to NOT do that bullshit
Kill yourself

Why does the black one have hips. The other 3 do not. Is this racism? Black girls having big butts.

fixd

>implying shows foucsed on black characters don't have whites in them
Static Shock had white characters.
The Proud Family had white characters.
The Cleveland Show had white characters.

Try again, bud.

So if you care about a thread made about a black powerpuff girl enough to reply what does that make you?

That actually makes her look somewhat salvageable now

She's a teenager. Came well before the original girls, apparently.
Prof' made her first, she fucked off for like a decade, came back as a teenager, did some shit, then fucked off again.

All in all, I don't care. Bliss (Jesus that's stupid) is like, the fourth new "member" of the team to join for like, one episode, then get written out of existence again.
Remember when they brought in the downie PPG?
Huh... she was purple too, actually.

>claims Africa never did anything before whites
>responds to damage control about Brits destroying their cities with an excuse, basically admitting that they did have stuff before whites
Wew

see i like this

But you obviously care enough to come into thread and reply...

Sure kid

You first, Cletus.

Also her hair doesn't match her ethnicity.

Either she is ashamed of her heritage of nappy hair or she is just a very tanned white girl.

well all the other girls have hair colors that happen naturally

All these triggers.

Is she 3 times as big as the originals?

Jesus what a horrible world we live in now. It's such a terrible, recent thing that a cartoon would add a weird new character for one single episode and then remove it again with no explanation.
Just to sell an episode.
I can't believe how far Powerpuff Girls has fallen.
Shameless.

>Pic related. Obviously.

>destroying their cities
>cities
Lol wut
They were literally fighting spear chuckers who had thatch shields and, if you were lucky, a loin cloth... "oh but their cities/societies were so advanced"

She is a toased anime

She's the only one with kids

oh right she's older and shit.

At a certain point, cartoon network became shit along with most of its shows.

Pic related. The end of a great era.

romans sent them back to the stone-age they had cities like Carthage that were modern at the time and if left alone probably would have been a civilizing force in Africa.

>implying the professor would create a daughter that would be pregnant by 14

>Lol wut
Get educated, Leroy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_City#History
>On 17 February 1897, Benin City fell to the British. In the "Punitive Expedition", a 1,200-strong British force, under the command of Admiral Sir Harry Rawson, conquered and razed the city

>this

>half of the characters are Hannah-Barbera characters CN didn't even create

>Powerpuff Girl?
Powerpuff Person. It is 2017 please stop your sexism and assuming genders. I hope they introduce the new one and xey can tell us what gender xey identify as and xeir preferred pronouns.

Wanna know the real irony here
>white people are rich people who use their riches in powerful oppressive ways against all the poor people.
>White people are useing all of the the welfare up because they are poor and stupid hahaha
>white people use all the welfare even though they are the very people who are voting to have tighter controls on welfare
>it's almost as if they don't want any privilege
Fucking faggot

>Wanna know the real irony here
That rednecks tend to embody everything they claim about non-whites?

Just because you suffer from a mental disorder doesn't mean the rest of us need to enable you. Please see a doctor and realize cartoons are meant for children and stoners.

>had cities like Carthage
Ok... that was in Africa, but they definitely weren't black. Besides the romans didn't destroy the cities they defeated. Carthage actually became a hugely successful city under roman control.

If thats the case then it sure makes the left look stupid for acting like the whites are different and oppressing them.
The best apart about the argument that you are making is no matter which way you spin it now you lose.

>Can anyone tell me whats wrong with the current PowerPuff girls?
I just watched 1 chapter but since it had the LatAm Dub and lots of VAs were changed, I instantly dropped it, used to watch this when I was a kid.

Could someone answer the question? I'm honestly curious too.

You're going to feel very strange one day when you understand what per capita actually is.

after it was razed and the romans pushed out everyone they didn't like. Then the romans fell and collapsed the infrastructure again. You're seeing a pattern here right? Continuous collapse of stabilizing infrastructure brought about by meddlers.

You're gonna feel really strange one day when you realise the city with the most SNAP benefits is 99.22% white and 95% Republican.

She's black with purple eyes so I'm assuming she's some sort of drow elf. Probably the coolest of the evil races.

I like this it's down to earth

It still wasn't even black culture...

keep telling yourself that dear nigger

[citation needed]

Because Pine Ridge, SD is the poorest county in the US, and has the most people taking gov't assistance per capita...

Oh yeah, and it's full of Dem voters...

>no argument
Cool

Why are you so mad, Dwight? I thought you righties were all about wanting the truth, but it seems thew truth hurt your feelings.

Million times better.

Oh, clever, so you're saying that it's not the Democrats that are weak pieces of shit, or just in this one instance? Is this the famous "no u" argument again?

why would i need an argument? its always the same, niggers dont have a ''different way of life''...they live in huts made out of shit while white people build majestic palaces 2000 years ago.....but let me guess ''WE WUZ KANGS N SHIIET''?

It was not white either, neither was egypt but it's still in Africa and would have civilized the continent.

>civilisations from thousands of years ago
>fails to mention how Europeans burnt down and destroyed most of the big African cities.
Ever heard of Benin City?

>why would i need an argument?
Typical dumb Sup Forumsturd. Can't even comprehend why he'd need an actual argument in a debate. Go back and finish high school instead of being home schooled in a trailer park.

>normal colored hair
Why couldn't the design team at CN come up with this? It only FOLLOWS THE WAY THE REST OF THEM ARE!!!

because picture says it all you dumb nigger. And you still didnt gave me anything remotely smart back, so wtf man, can you stop with this nigger bullshit?

She looks like a bad recoloring that was done by 14 years old Sanic fanboy.

I dont care they added a new sister
I dont care shes extra crispy
I care that they went back in time & changed the professor & his reason for making the powerpuff girls. It reads like a bad fan fiction.

and im pretty sure my college degree is worth alot more than your food stamps