Yes

Reroll

No

Dey see me rollin

X

This

Vote yes

Vote no

No + write : " juste because I like getting pounding by several dicks doesn't mean I should be allowed to marry"

looking for 222

>Vote
>Op is a foggot

no

cum on yes

they hating

spotted the nigga

patrolling

no , marrage is between man and woman

however if gays want to have something the same create something , nothing against gays wanting a promisery to each other but dont belittle whats been seen as man and woman for the last 4 thousand years with your hipster bullshit

Vote NO

222 come on!

want this

Vote Yes cunt

ho

Vote no, op will vote yes anyway because he is a faggot

throw it away.

Quints nigger

NOBODY CAN MARRY

Yes, let the religious fags stay salty.

not trips

quints > trips
winrar

HOLY FUCK

Fuck you, its better than trips

get fucked see

epic XD

Fuck yoursellf, its dubs,trips,quads and quints all in one

Checked

OP here. Nice quints.

Write a Shadowmark in the bottom right corner

Thank you good sir

marriage is just a word that is defined depending on your culture/environment, and sorry to tell you but gays have been having their own marriages for just as long as there have been gay folks who wanted to get married. They aren't going to go to your church to do it (yeah those annoying loud ones might want to make a scene and try but fuck em), but they have their own that they will go to and do it. What they want is for their marriages to be recognized by the government so they can have the same rights as any other married couple. Which is pretty fucking sweet. I'm completely against anyone getting married my self, I think it's bullshit, but those damn perks from the government are nice.

you actually put a tick in the square? not an X?
cant americans do anything right?

yes

It says mark the box, you could literally draw a swastika if you wanted to.

Also it's an Australian vote

There have been same sex marriages since before your arbitratry 4000 year mark.

Also the definition of marriage is determined by the society in which you live. That's why you have men who marry many women, men who marry kids and I think one woman could marry many men in africa. There have even been marriages conducted after someone's death.

REMEBER THE JEWS KILLED JESUS

CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS CHRIST KILLERS

i voted no today

It's s survey, not a vote.

Same shit, different smell

Them Libs only did a recite because they lost. They think giving the public the opportunity, they'll all vote yes.

Also, my PE teacher a few years ago said anyone who doesn't support gay marriage should be killed

roll

its an australian vote retard

Vote yes

My reply:

"Don't give a shit ! Fix the economy first !!!"

thank you.

cum on it and tick no

vote yes and smear shit over it

Stick pen in butt and vote