Longtime secret fantasy about being cock-locked

>Longtime secret fantasy about being cock-locked
>Told my gf
>She wants to try it
>Just bought one on ebay

So Sup Forums, what can I expect? What's being in chastity like? How does it feel? What will it do to me psychologically?

have fun being a cuck

should have just stuck to traps

>ebay
Make sure you give it a good clean first with HOT water.
The chastity cages on ebay are all chinese knockoffs which can pretend to use medical grade plastic. However they are good for working out what size you need before buying a real one.

>What's being in chastity like?
>How does it feel?
If you're getting the model you posted, it should feel fine. If it hurts, take it off.
Try to work yourself into it slowly, just a couple of hours at a time. If you wear at night, you will get nocturnal errections and they will be painful until you get used to them

I'm aware of all that stuff from reading up on how to pick a cage. What I don't know is if I'll eventually hate it, and never want to do it again. I know a lot of that is sort of "getting over the hump" and reaching a certain place where your frustration almost works to your advantage, but how long does that take?

What do traps have to do with it?

about four days to get over wearing it. The frustration isn't supposed to work to your advantage, it's supposed to work to hers.

>psychoLOGically

Chastity fag here, oc

>What do traps have to do with it?

I'm talking my girlfriend into cock locking me within the next month or so. I want her to OWN my cock.. I want her to decide when I cum. I want to do it full time.. my girlfriend seems to like the idea of being in full control of my cock so I will be joining the cock-locked club soon enough.

Well, we found the faggot.
Trap loving cuck, cant drop your balls to get pussy, so you find someone mentally ill enough to prance around as a girl.
Gods, I would pity you, except you choose to do this, so I just pray that you die in an electrical fire.

Cages are for pussies. Want to really submit? Get castrated.

chastity material sucks when it's just traps/men by themselves; there should always be an actual woman in the picture

op be sure to buy some negro slaves to fuck your gf while you are locked up, im pretty sure thats part of your fetish too
also after you get bored of being a cuck you should just castrate yourself and become a slave to said negros

harsh

there's video of her letting him out, putting numbing cream and two condoms on him and letting him fuck a doll i think. She gives him like two minutes to cum and he doesn't make it so she locks him back up. I feel the pity.

that's someone else

and the webms are already posted in the fucking thread

I'm fairly sure they're the same couple. And I know they're here, I'm just pointing out that it gets worse.

not the same couple, one has a fucking english accent, the other is blatantly american