Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for St Louis and Berkeley

i smell an e d g e l o r d

Nigger detected

awesome, been hoping to see this

Kek

Oh look the monkeys attacking someone....again

Oh look nigger chimps out over words, didnt see that one coming

is wearing that illegal? im not sure, but i know knocking someone out is, jail that white nigger plz thanks.

this just proves that they are violent.

>wearing a nazi armband
He deserved it. He should be greatful he doesn't live in 1945 where he would have been shot for being that retarded.

White "people"

Making Nazis afraid again feelsgoodman

I know

>jokes & memes
>reality

Mmmhmm

>t-they were only p-pretending guys, n-nobody wears swastika armbands and posts on Stormfront unironically, h-honest!

Noice

abandons his own convictions and believes and claims it was all just a meme the second there is resistance

He's just afraid of being punched in the face for idolizing the people his grandparents' generation fought so hard against to prevent more civilians from dying.

it's illegal where the nazis came from

OP said nigger hate thread, not nigger hat thread.

>it's just a prank bro

Hey guys, my wife is off with her personal trainer again, he says they'll be out all day like usual. I hate that black bastard and how much time she spends with him... Anyway I've got a plate of chicken nuggets and some milk, let's make fun of some darkies!

>Hey guys, my wife is off with the circle saw gigganigga again, he says they'll be out all day avoiding quads and quints like usual. I hate that black saw handed bastard and how she Can only roll dubs or trips at best... Anyway I've got a plate of chicken nuggets and some milk, let's make fun of some darkies!

Remember, the last time nazis where afraid, 60 million people died.

Yet another nigger going to jail for assault.
Wear Nazi armband to a BLM protest, get friend to record everything, let nigger buck assault you.. nigger buck goes to jail, you sue city for emotional and physical damage for not protecting lawful citizens. Become millionaire.. repeat endlessly

>Remember, the last time nazis were allowed to have an opinion, 60 million people died.
Fixed

>We don't like trading with jews, so we're making these changes to our economic system to help get Germany out of debt and give jobs to all
>OYYY VEEEYYYY THEEEE GERMANS ARE STOPPING US FROM MAKING MONEY!!! EVERYONE, PUT TOTAL SANCTIONS ON THEMM!!!
>Fine, we'll do just by ourselves then
>OOOYYY VEEEEYYY THE GREAT DEPRESSION JUST HAPPENED AND GERMANY'S THE ONLY PLACE DOING WELL, IT MUST BE THEIR FAULTTT, AND LOOK, THEY'RE DOING NASTY SHIT OVER THERE TO SOME POOR GYPSIES, WE NEED TO GO TO WAR WITH THEM
>Sorry, but that's russia that just fucked up those towns, not us, and I think you'll find that if you guys also applied our economic principles you all might just
>WAR WAR WAR WE MUST GO TO WAR WITH THE GERMANS FOR SPREADING THE IDEA OF NON JEWISH BANKING I MEAN ALL THEIR ATROCITIES

The last time they weren't allowed to have an opinion, they took their right to have one by force, and 60 million died

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Fewer whites has never benefited any country, ever

FTFY

this is cringe

I like how all of a sudden there's a huge problem with nazi's in America, but everyone of the "nazi hunters" has been ignoring overt nigger violence in the US for years.

Imagine being as retarded as you.

name one thing in his pic that isn't true

*nigger lover detected*

That is a fucking chimp that someone shaved and put glasses on. You'll NEVER convince me otherwise.

good thread
quality content
several keks
thank you

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

It's funny how you Sup Forumsturds mock blacks for blaming whitey for all their problems but you retards are literally the same blaming DA JOOZ for all your problems. Self-unaware as fuck.

>good thread
>quality content
Where?

This

if both view points are provable, then what's the problem? I don't blame jews for all my problems. I'm just aware of their bullshit. Same with blacks. And people like you. That come to Sup Forums to virtue signal anonymously. lol. so fucking edgy.Fuck off with your faggy ass shit. lol.

HOLY SHIT!
Nice get

I don't care as long as I keep getting dubs.

He's right though. If a journalist did it you wouldn't even be shocked. He broke into and explored it after the incident. The lack of an expedient clean up of the bodies during the investigation is a disgrace. The body shouldn't have still been there.

It wasn't even a good punch. He goes down so easy. That's no fun. Also there is literally no way it's because of a concussion. Review the footage. He got hit and took a dive. He's such a pussy that he played dead.

That's a Yooper, not a redneck. Learn your white people.

Hey, look - another mouth-breathing neckbeard who doesn't know how the law works. You aren't getting jack shit from anyone in that scenario,

I'm all for teh lulz but you are a complete fucking moron...

Orangutans aren't from africa.

fake and gay. false flag

>Lowest SAT scores
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
>Lowest IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
>IQ not effected by being raised in rich white household
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>Even when IQ is equal African Americans still exhibit more psychopathic tendencies
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

>I don't blame jews for all my problems. I'm just aware of their bullshit.
wew

>And people like you. That come to Sup Forums to virtue signal anonymously. lol. so fucking edgy.Fuck off with your faggy ass shit. lol.
Sounds like you Sup Forumsturds virtue-signalling about being Sup Forumsturds.

>black children
>orangutans are orange
Sup Forumsbabbies are so mentally deficient they couldn't even make their joke work by getting a photo of the right coloured ape

this whole thing might be out of your depth. stick to facebook for your political commentary. They're more your speed.

but I thought color didn't matter. You're argument is caving in on itself. Won't someone think of the orangutans!

So much truth in this one.

>Guy in Seattle parades around with Nazi armband
>Guy in Seattle shows up as a social justice warrior chimp ready to fight like all liberals
>Seattle
They were both attention seeking whores, pretty much the cess pool Seattle is.

>Learn your white people.
Sorry. It's just you all look the same :^)

>B-but it's just conspiracy theory

The one time proof is posted about how niggers are retarded and no one replies.

>the black pharao
>real humans
yea right

That's right goyim, it's just a conspiracy theory goyim

Gee I don't know where anyone would get the idea that there's some sort of agenda...

I smell a N I G G E R

>butthurt Sup Forumsturd mad his retarded arguments are being mocked

>>>/reddit/

>The one time proof is posted
>The one time
>one time

Never heard a Nazi say that they'll LITERALLY murder someone.

>btfo

Response:

A) cuck
B) retard
C) racist
D) lgbtkdpf aphobe