If you're not picking Lee/Tyson, you're doing something wrong

If you're not picking Lee/Tyson, you're doing something wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlnNklVYeFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You read my mind

Chuck norris literally has guns, wtf are you on a bout?

Chuck norris/damme obviously

Tyson and Norris if he has guns like in that pic. If not then Tyson and McGregor.

If Norris has guns like in the picture then Norris + anyone.
If not then Lee/Tyson for sure.

Tyson in his prime is enough

Tyson is overrated as fuck

If Norris can't have his guns, then Tyson/McGregor. Mayweather is only powerful under boxing's restricted rules and the rest are actors.

>e/Tyson, you're doing
How exactly is he overrated? Dominated the heavyweight division for a number of years.. hit like a Mack truck and fast as lightning.

you're fucking crazy you dont know anything he ain't overrated at all he's underrated that motherfucker was youngest heavy weight champion,in his professional debut 37wins streak, only 4 UD, undefeated for 4years in a row

Found the black dick sucking lovers

thats what i thought you're butt hurt cause you dont have any valid arguments to back your shit.

people who say hes underrated werent around when he terrorized boxing in the late 80s early 90s.

van damme and chuck. van damme mcgregor and chuck are the only people in this picture allowed to own guns. floyd and tyson are felons and bruce lee is dead. i've seen mcgregor play around with airsoft guns which makes me think he doesn't have any. so ill just have van damme and chuck shoot tyson mcgregor and mayweather and lee is already dead

my dad can beat all these guys, he relly stronk

>Bruce Lee is just an actor
K.

norris vs mcgregor

no gloves, boxing right

who wins?

norris vs mcgregor

no gloves, boxing ring

who wins?

mcgregor every time 100%

van damme vs norris?

in fact what about mayweather vs mcgregor without boxing rules, no gloves

That's literally what he is, a glorified actor, the only reason he's famous is because "muh exotic asian wisdom"

Yeah, pick the dead guy and the pigeon freak...you'll surely survive

>r vs mcgre
mayweather vs macgregor isn't close if macgregor is allowed to kick and use takedowns.

Pretty sure he kind of created his own martial art tho..

Chuck and Norris.

He has two fucking handguns.

i think so too

do we all agree that mike tyson would kill anyone else here 1v1?

no way anyone here could compete with his size even if it were no gloves no rules

I didn't even read what you wrote, I only looked at the picture, and after a brief lookover I was gonna choose Lee/Tyson.

mayweather loses in a dogfight, he's stong because he knows and take advantage of every rule

Tyson and McGregor

if we talking tyson in his prime, then yeh he would literally eat these other cunts alive

Trained only in boxing - which get pwned by any form of MMA nearly every time.
All the actors listed got multiple degree blackbelts before they went to hollywood. Just about any of them would turn Tyson and Mayweather into hamburger.
My choice would be Van Damme and McGregor if no weapons involved. But if Norris gets to keep his guns, then Norris is all you need.

Chuck and Bruce.
Chuck for Mid to long distance. Bruce for close quarter combat.

Bruce Lee would fuck him dry.
Tyson himself declared Lee was a major reference.

bet there's a reason weight classes exist

A normal person who took one of his punch when he was 20y , die

>anyone but Norris and Tyson

Norris served in the military and has black belts in 6 different disciplines as well as holding actual karate titles. If they can get past him then they have to deal with Tyson who is a fucking tree trunk that hits like a truck

>seriously thinking van damme would beat tyson in a fist fight

youtube.com/watch?v=tlnNklVYeFU

>Mayweather
>Wins by avoiding confrontation

Why is he even on the list?

Also I'll take two Tyson's

you have no idea the amount of raw power tyson had, and he was as fast as a guy half his size, he lands one good punch to any of these other dudes and it's game over.

Considering the fact the Lee is dead and the rest are either aging or midgets. My pick I'd Tyson and Mcgreggor.

this

>confirmed underage fag
he only fought people past their prime and couldn't handle being jabbed to death by Buster Douglas. Just because he headlined a videogame doesn't mean he was anything special. Any number of other heavyweights, like Lennox Lewis or those ruskie bros, in their prime could have destroyed Tyson.

Well chuck has guns so him and bruce cause the rest will die so I dont care. Sorry jean, you were a close #3. Maybe bruce will spare you. The rest are dead af.

they're props

Van damme and mcgregor? Go back to bed mate

Prime Tyson is unquestionable. Tyson as a whole is a mixed bag. He lost all of his legacy fights, never beating anyone he couldn't bully or scare. Powerful, but his heart was clay.

Lee, Norris, and Van Damme were actual martial artists, not boxers. In anything outside a boxing match, they'd win. Ergo, any combination of the three is correct.

Yeah, Tyson would fail against an asian man who had no professional fights and whom he outweighed by 80 pounds. Lee dickriders are the most deluded fucks I swear.

Bruce Lee is an actor, Chuck Norris had over 100 bare knuckle matches before he acted in anything. I love how history and movies has made the token Asian the better martial artist.

You are fucking stupid Bruce Lee had his own martial art school created his own type of martial art one of the most effective ones if I do say so my self and he also competed in world martial arts competitions but yeah since ur stupid western ass only saw him in movies that's all he did

yes, you just confirmed you're underage and only look at win/loss. if you knew anything about the dougless fight, you would know that tyson was in full party mode at the time, coming off a long break with poor fitness and little prep time.

>actor
you've never actually read anything about him have you?

prime tyson never fought anyone else prime, he beat up on old men

Bruce lee used to fight in the streets where he grew up...

not to mention that this isn't going to be a sanctioned event with gloves and a referee, this is a street fight that tyson was very used to, stop talking out your ass pretending you know a thing about boxing, it's faggots like you that make the sport insufferable

>never said anything about W/L
excuses, excuses. He never fought anyone in their prime, PERIOD.

Please dont forget he also was shorter and had less reach in his division than almost anyone at the given time. Only other heavyweight champ that had that noticeable had the same handicap was Marciano

and tyson was a street fighter, you know nothing

This. I still remember exactly what I was doing when I saw Buster Douglas beat him, because it was that shocking. He was a fucking destroyer.

he was terrorizing has been and never was fighters. Exciting to watch, but not a top tier heavyweight historically

That's an exaggeration. Holyfield and Lewis kicked plenty of ass after the fact. Just because their age wasn't ideal doesn't mean they weren't dangerous, capable fighters.

easy to destroy old men like Holmes and underweight welps like Spinks

>Lennox Lewis
Top kek

no, it's accurate. Name one top tier fight that Tyson had in his prime, one in which he wasn't specifically designed to win by Don King. I'll wait

So you are taking heresay over actual known contests that chuck Norris fought? I've read alot about bruce Lee. Most of his "fights" are stories or are fights that only him and his foe were in the room. He is classic hollywood hype, he is an accomplished martial artist no doubt, but if jeet kune do was so awesome, more people would practice it. The truth is wrestling, judo/jujitsu, western boxing and to a lesser extent traditional japanese karate are the best combat arts. 30 years of the UFC, Pancrase, Pride Fighting and Valetudo have proven this over and over.

chuck norris has two fully automatic guns, ill just pick him

Van Damme and Bruce Lee

>Mike Tyson
Lethal, loyal and fearless but stupid, and would probably cuck me.
>Van Damme
Only good for throwing me a cools light, to help me relax
>McGregor
Comparable to Tyson, more adaptible to different conditions but ultimately would lose to Tyson, hard
>Chuck Norris
Old, at 77 and otherwise more of a meme than a successful fighter like Tyson
>Mayweather
Ego, but more youthful than Tyson, shown recent fitness against McGregor
>Bruce Lee
Mans dead

For me, it has to be McGregos and Mayweather.

>confuses opinions with facts
wew lads

I'll take those two machine pistols Chuck has and shoot everyone, even the ref and myself

>Nigga my sides!

I'm not defending Tyson, I'm disproving this old men nonsense.

Holmes afterwards beat Ray Mercer and went full 12 rounds with Holyfield. gtfo with that shit

That's irrelevant. Street fighting means nothing against professional training.

He was the best heavyweight of the 90's.

you've disproven nothing. Holmes was over the hill, he played a purely defensive match against Mercer, and Holyfield still beat him unanimously.

Why isn't lomachenko there you dipshit.

>he played a purely defensive match against Mercer
And? Boxers are allowed to do that. This isn't Rocky

An "old man" doesn't beat or go the distance with men younger and stronger than him. Joe Louis vs Marciano, that's an old man fight. Holmes was kicking ass.

Make Your Opinion About That One

Wasnt lee like a movie actor or did he really know stuff

What about him? That guy trained with bears.

What opinions? If you wanna believe Bruce Lee is a superhuman go ahead have a ball. But I will choose the scientific method. Anybody that has ever fought will tell you skill is great to a point before size becomes an overwhelming factor. How come Floyd didnt move up to heavyweight and become champ? How come connor McGregor doesnt fight Cormier next? Pitting a 160 lbs. Asian man that had "streetfights" and "closed room bare knuckle challenges" vs any professional fighter is hilarious. The Bruce Lee match of the century is vs Jet Li, thats a fight he might be able to pull off.

he was most decidedly not kicking ass. Playing defensive and reactive is the exact opposite of that.

Face it, Tyson was never put into a fight that he had a chance of losing BY DESIGN. Don King was smarter than that. Even his comeback shit started with McNeeley.

Poor bait

Tyson and McGregor

Lee is too small. Movies does not = real life.

Tyson for size, Mcgregor for overall fight skills (Ground and grapple)

Doesn't mean he has bullets aswell

>20 wins after Tyson fight
>not kicking ass

>Playing defensive and reactive
It's called skill. Ray Mercer had every advantage and lost. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

>Face it, Tyson was never
Already explained I wasn't defending Tyson, dumbass.

Coping with that L from salido he will more than likely beat him this time

B8

Tyson fought the opponents that were out there at the time, he had no control over relative talent in his division. Evander wanted nothing to do with a young mike when he was teetering back and forth with light heavyweight. Tyson would have most likely never been able to beat lennox Lewis but the post Cus and Kevin Rooney Tyson was a shell of what he was. Anyfight after the Don King takeover is sad to watch

lol got a triggered tyson fan here folks. You're defending him so hard it's funny. He was a mediocre product repackaged quite masterfully into a superstar.

And how many of those 20 fights from Holmes were top tier? He was collecting purses, not fighting for the top.

no, truth

LOL such pathetic fatalism. Boxing fights are NEVER just "who was out there", they are who the promoters want to see happen to make money. You even contradict yourself.

I'm alexthander, heeth no alexthander!

Tyson and mcgregor

Yeah, Tyson and Lee. I'd help them out as well, just to be on the safe side

This

Mayweather, McGregor,.

The rest are ballet dancers, save for Tyson.. he's just not in his prime anymore.

Lee isn't in his prime either.
In fact, he's dead.
So "in his prime" is implied by the graphic, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Ye brainlet.

Hey Chin Chon, stay calm.

Not on the list but I'd rather have GGG and Klitschko.