Murica is the best thread

murica is the best thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2011/10/ff_radioactivecargo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do relialize they have a nuclear reactor that can be used a bomb itself. That's a massive nuclear fallout with a tremendous blast rate.

a bomb that you cannot move out.... good.

Who would win? Entire US army or a handful of Vietnamese farmers with outdated weapons?

Christ I consider myself a fat fuck and he is over double my weight

>suicide booths from futurama are a reality

ffs America

I'd love to have one right beside my bed

Heart Attack Grill fucking rocks

FUCKING RECKTED AND KEKD

Countries that still exist: USA

all it take is one shipping container on it's way to LA to pass unnoticed. Not as fast as a missile but can slide undetected for months. The first nuke could be used as a distraction as people are dealing with a nuclear explosion and its fallout an other hidden nuke blows up Seatle harbor. As panic sets in a flurry of intercontinental missiles are on their way from china.

good luck with that west coast.

oooooooh snap

Yes a steel container belting out ohfuck levels of radiation, traversing the seas for weeks in between 4 countries (CN, JP, RU n US) with the most sensitive nucleide detection systems in the world, is definitely going to dock at port and not get blown out of the water in the feel good multinational military strike of the century.

I go with the farmers

U.s. coast guard fag here
It falls under our jurisdiction to ensure this never happens and let me tell you this: were damn good at it.
You know terminal island port hasn't been wiped off the face of the earth? It's because of the checking and re-checking we do.

>Port authorities only check for radiation at the receiving port
How do you think they detect the radiation exactly?
You are aware they don't even Xray the fucking containers, right?

Because shipping containers now have a stealth mode.

Radiation, how tf it work?!?!?

LOL, that's wishful thinking.

Geiger counter for 100

You clearly have no idea how the process works.
Radiation detectors are incredibly small and inexpensive as well as very sensitive. Alot of port workers carry them on them, they're about the size of a beeper. It's also require for them to get a final pre inspection before they leave their port of origin otherwise they're not allowed into the u.s.
Ships from countries or companies that aren't normally into shipping to that port are immediately searched underway

Thats like saying two race cars enter a race.
One is more advanced in its field and won other qualifiers and races throughout the season.
The other team only won one race but it was the championship, so it doesn't count.

As much as I want to say a bunch of half starved manlet farmers with Cold War era gear to disparage the US and it's hilarious military forces and cite Bay of Pigs I'm not a fucking retard. As much as I dislike the USA and almost everything it has done from 1950 onwards it is in every measurable way superior to NK in every way, even President Agent Orange is a less insane despot than Kim Yun Lardarse.

All shipping containers go through radiation detectors before getting loaded onto ships.

They would have to smuggle a nuke into China, then load it onto a container before taking it to a Chinese port, and hope the Chinese are not paying attention when they go through the radiation detector.

>Radiation can't be contained

Yeah, dude, because obviously having drug sniffing dogs at the border has stopped all drug trafficking, too, right? Great job, bravo, lol

I've just read this article that cleared everything up: wired.com/2011/10/ff_radioactivecargo/

but i wonder if it could still be attempted, would it be considered an act of war?

haha le strawman xD

*listens to bulls on parade*

Dude, I'm sorry, no, but first man in space won the space race. The rest is propaganda and desperation in the West to feel relevant.

it's like david and golith

a big bully and only one guy is standing up against him

maybe nork will be seen as the spartans in the future

>Radiation work like scent

the loss of life in vietnam was so bad

also the agent orange is still fucking people up big time

Mfw that one nuke could kill millions

>America is the bully
>nork literally has fucking labor camps

usa has bombed a lot of countries has gitmo and god know what other black prisons

usa has put a lot of it's own citizens in prisons for profits

they have sanctioned a lot of countries killed a lot of people

usa has army bases in other countries yeah usa is not the bad guy

just look at what they did to afghanisthan in the 80's supported the muja hadeen and now they are supporting isis indirectly by bombing assad a who is elected by the people or what they did to chillie

man usa is just pure evil they support countires like israel forget about the slavery and the genoside of the native indians that's in the past but currently usa is one big evil son of a gun

>USA used to do bad stuff
>nork has labor camps literally right now