Hey Goyim, you still believe that this is a naturally occurring organism, right?

Hey Goyim, you still believe that this is a naturally occurring organism, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage
newscientist.com/article/2144518-antarctic-mystery-microbe-could-tell-us-where-viruses-came-from/
biotecnika.org/2017/08/unexpectedly-discovered-antarctic-microbe-could-reveal-origins-of-viruses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is a naturally occurring organism, right?

yes

If they were created, then there would have been a time before they existed. And if that were the case, then bacteria would have taken out all other forms of life on the planet within just a few years.
Thus, you will have to believe that either phages co-evolved with bacteria - or your Jewish conspiracy goes back billions of years.

>And if that were the case, then bacteria would have taken out all other forms of life on the planet within just a few years.
[citation needed]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage

Not to sure what I'm looking at but without reading anything on the subject one could say it was possibly engineered by other life forms. I would not be surprised if it was some ancient form of teraforming bacteria, thoughts?

They have and they react to stimuli. They are more complex in nature than a simple bacteria.

>ancient form of teraforming bacteria
A virus can't survive without bacteria. It is literally just a mass of DNA.

Ok just read the wiki and it's quite interesting, I have no doubt aliens of some from where prevent on Earth at one point and dropping a gene packed micro organism into the biosphere to help with something does not seem far fetched to me

no, they aren't. they're viruses, which are a subset of living things. just like a program is necessarily less complex than an operating system.

Well maybe the virus eradicated extremely harmful bacteria that we're preventing the growth of evolution on earth

im too high for this

someone should make a third person game at the bacterial level fighting gargantuan beasts

Unlikely, viruses don't differentiate and all cells are descendant of a single ancient cell. Can be seen at the mitochondrial dna.

In terms of creating one

It's easier to create bacteria

how...
genome of virus is smalller
Most are symmetrical
Bacteria carry alot of enzymes

if i were myself to scale at that size and stood in front of one a phage would it look like it does in the pic or is that just an artistic rendition of what it may look like cuz've the head coil and tail

Tru

there is a virus that totally looks like pic under a microscope
it's only one of millions of virii, though.

If it looks designed.
And it acts like it's designed.
You're a retard.

ye so if i was a tiny dude walking around the world there would be space of nothingness but like animal like being that would be bacteria and virus ranging in size and behaviour

if i saw that irl to scale i would think it was a robot is sorta what i was thinking, like it doesnt look natural at all if that is a literal, to scale rendition of the being

the shape, yess
colours, no
texture, probably not
its also not translucent

but very beautifull imo

Recent studies indicate that virus are probably plasmids that escaped from cells and evolved on a different way for survive.

>newscientist.com/article/2144518-antarctic-mystery-microbe-could-tell-us-where-viruses-came-from/
>biotecnika.org/2017/08/unexpectedly-discovered-antarctic-microbe-could-reveal-origins-of-viruses/

There are a lot more of articles about this

Nature, especially in the lowest chemical reaction area mostly never looks natural. Chemical bonds tend to form geometrical structures.

Why did the Jews create it and for what purpose is it being used?

this is blowing my mind

makes me feel so insignificant that there is life existing like that to scale to us

i wonder if they are aware of large scale beings

also if there are simply larger scale being than us as well

>i wonder if they are aware of large scale beings
They're pretty cool guys.