What is the most overrated show on TV and why is it Rick and Morty?

What is the most overrated show on TV and why is it Rick and Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UC5JaIqDB2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simpsons should just end already and take on futurama instead

because everyone liking it thinks he's a genius for understanding humour that ist not completly dumb.

Nailed it, also dubs.
-1 for grammar

what a special little snowflake you are.

Most overrated? Unlikely, but it's up there. It has its merits because sometimes it includes actual comedy but in no way is it a brilliant show for brilliantly intelligent people just because it's pop-nihilism.

In an slightly alternate reality, OP likes Rick and Morty and this thread doesn't exist.

So what is the best show in your humble opinion?

Because you forgot game of thrones existence, but this one is a close second.

It's a good show

inb4 butthurt millenials defending muh edgy cartoon with all these 'new' jokes that haven't been done to death already

That "wubba lubba dub dub" shit just kills me though. High comedy, that. Poopy butthole! Pickle Morty!

ITT cuckfags who hate Adult themed shows because it triggers their timbers. LUL fucking fgt. PICKLE RICK FTW

I would have come down on you a few years ago, but the writing went down the shitter when they ran out of books.

I enjoy it. That's good enough for me.

as if OP is gonna concede to any one show. Don't you know how edgy teenagers are by now? Diss everything and not come with any alternative views that can be scrutinized; like disabling votes & comments on YT vids.

Inb4 not even a millenial , not even close but i still enjoy the show because its fun and exciting and not predictable at all, unlike your clear winner CNN

its the same shit every time. liking millenial tier shit makes you a manchild

That jew loving creators addy must have worn off because season 3 is shit and cartoons are degenerate

is this justin milking for criticisms?

its a master class animation. We dont have to cuck ourselves into pretending otherwise. its not family guy, its more futurama, and thats not a good thing, thats a great thing. OP and people like him are just against the oversaturation, so in that sense i cant blame them, its why i never saw breaking bad, or never liked metalica, doesnt mean anything other than i was stupid if i ever hated those things. gotta grow up sometime.

So elitist, your decision in tv shows and entertainment definitely defines you... HURR DURR please go back to your antifa rally.

what the hell are you talking about

True level, bitch

OP reachin for them straws trying to get them reactions. probably beaten by his mum and raped by his dog TOP KEK

go back to your greasy dungeon of autism and cry to your waifu fatty

stupid people hating popular things because they cant grow up and see merit where it's deserved.
or should i be more clear?
wake the fuck up to your own bullshit. yeah fans are anoying and make it way more popular than maybe it needs to be, but fuck you for hating on a good thing.

i'd challenge you to a fite irl but a homeless guy would probably trick you into sucking his dick

Its ok, your next rally... will end with a bang, count on it ;) fuckwit.

jews are evil

go write a yelp review about my dickcheese

A challenger appears.

The last season was shit and you all know it.

write another edgy response to make up for your flacid attempt at trolling. CUCCCCCCC

Welp, why do people like Game of Thrones and others dont? Whats the point of hating on a show?

get out you 12 year old emoji using fuck

just don't watch tv, ignore people talk about it, why define your life with shows?

point taken, I should check that next time i write longer texts in english.

what are you even writing? You brainless wretch

You better watch Rick and Morty! You better watch it and fucking love it or I'll murder your entire god damn family!!

Oh wait...
No.
Nobody is forcing you to watch it.

Reminder: Rick and Morty sucks ass

>haha edgy nihilism Xd
literally every episode of that shit shot

Why do people insist on asserting that their subjective opinions are objective facts and why am I talking about you op?

I looked into my heart and know it to be true.

that wasnt me. kek. learn2chan

i got time though. When you show some squirt of an argument ill be here being objectively better than you in every conceivable way.
tldr KYS

Nobody is forcing you to do anything; you can fuck off if you choose

I thought it was one of the best. Things are finally starting to converge.

ok nice one champ

season 3 is cancer
too much hype
you teen fans will jerk off a elephant and say its good

OK shows ruined by their fans:
ie,
>oh you must not be smart enough to get the humor, i feel bad for you

1. futurama
2. rick and morty
3. big bang theory

What else goes on this list?

>even the most obvious bait is clickable
>New Sup Forums is ded
>All haild ded \b\

Sup Forums then : triggered by MLP's candid friendship oriented themes
Sup Forums now : triggered by R&M's blatant nihilism

Make up your mind geez

big bang theory was always shit

I also have a similar feeling, way too many parts of season 3 was very mediocre, but still I love the characters, it is still enjoyable :/

Im justin

hah!
although...justified for the former?

>What is the most overrated show on TV

>Sup Forums on Sup Forums
>Make all the English go away
>Or never again will Sup Forums exist.

let me give you a free bj then

What the fuck is so good about rick and morty? i really don't get it

Ehh not shit, but the writing has gone down. They have much cooler effects though, im just ready for it to be over

it's convoluted and edgy, therefore gold

agreed

I won't take sides, just saying that Sup Forums just doesn't want people to like things

thanks

>Complexity evades me
>Where mah disney

edgy if you're a grandma

wish u really were justin, if he is reading, I should say that I fucking love his guts, though his older work are all pure shit for fucks sake, thank god for harmon!

>implying any sort of television show that you lile means you are of higher intelligence
Gee thanks for the (you)

>dubs 9s
>Aka real shit

Nihilism's for fags who need a belief that's more tangible than religion so they can beat people over the head with it.

Yeah, because I don't watch physics and movies about international intrigue/subterfuge.

I love this imaginary world you Sup Forums and pe leddit live in.

Is it nice without me in it?

Fuck public opinion.if u like it then watch.if not go watch g.o.t. over rated gabapentin

Who gives a shit what other people's philosophical views are ? Are you THAT insecure about yours ?

>I HAVE TO BELIVE THAT IM SPECIAL
>OR EVERYONE AT THE MALL HAS TO DIE

calm down edgelord, who cares about what other people believe in, unless they use that bullshit in public life.

Read what i responded to retard. Im saying me liking game of thrones has nothing to do with my ability to handle conplexity of other shows.

First season was awesome, but it's been on a steady decline ever since. I used to be a die-hard fan, but probably won't even watch a single episode this season.

That's not what I'm saying at all, but your post came off that Sup Forums as a should somehow value "nihilism" over friendship because now many of us hate on R&M instead of MLP.

sorry
here I meant this fag

Rick n morty is a good show but its fun just to go online n pretend its the best show just to piss off hipsters

>If I have no particular opinion
>I will never ever be wrong
>And I can preach to anyone on the internet
>Le leddit

See

Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty neat. Season 3 has been a bit lackluster with a couple of episodes, but it's still good in my opinion.

see

>It's fun to lie on the internet with smart people
>I am
>RIGHT?!
>RIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTT?!!!
>RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGFHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT???!!!!!!

>First season was awesome
First season was different (than anything else on TV).

Every other season after that was "Look at us! We're cooler and smarter than you, and if you don't understand us, it's YOUR fault!"

>dislike the show
>literally cannot stop talking about it
autism

>Not EVERYONE

>IM SPECIAL

It's good, last time I cracked in laughter at least once every one or two episodes was when I was watching south park for the first time. No comedy or TV show made me lose it and slam my fist in the table and just laugh except here on Sup Forums for ages.

Not sure where you're drawing your conclusion from this time, but you're probably wrong again anyway. *Probably.*

>Real taste.
>But imo punctuation is for nerds.

rick and morty is a pretty funny show. i honestly wouldn't have watched it if everyone weren't constantly bringing it up. it's fun, goofy and i appreciate the continuity in the jokes, but yeah, it definitely is a bit overrated. not at all a bad show by any means, but it's not the king of comedy or anything.

Have any of you seen Justin's OC show from channel 101 called 2 Girls 1 Cup the Show? Lolworthy.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UC5JaIqDB2s

Its a good show its just been memes to death.

>I can tell a dumb show from a dumb show.

>Clearly I can.

the show is utter garbage.

The poor animation style, basic bitch themes, low quality voice actors, worst fan base of any show currently airing, forced reference humor

literally hope this show just ceases to exist entirely so threads like this stop popping up

Did you just say big bang theory. I hope that was bait and I fell for it, goddamn

You have mental problems, or something? See a shrink.

How can you figuratively hope the show ceases to exist?

Another Rick & Morty is good/bad thread huh.

Everyone on this site is 12 these days or what...