You get 10 million dollars but you can't cum for the rest of your life (you can have sex to satisfy a woman but you...

You get 10 million dollars but you can't cum for the rest of your life (you can have sex to satisfy a woman but you will not cum/have an orgasm).

25 dollars each time you cum, doesn't matter if it's sex or masturbation.

What would you pick?

25 dollars each time I cum

Every time I want pizza, I just have to jack off

25 each cum.
im pretty sure i could live comfortably of about 100$ a day.

25 dollars each time I cum would give me a base monthly $700-900. Why the fuck not?

$25 a cum, deff
Only $100, step it up, I'd be making at least $200 before going to work

25 dollars

10 mill thanks

That $10 million will easily earn me a $100k in interest per year and I could cum once a day with that kind of money.

10 million dollars easily. I'd have to jerk off 400 thousand times to make 10 million. I could never have kids though.

10 mil
i already have a condition that affects me when i cum.
i went for months without cumming.

10% returns? Where the hell is that?

2bh I wouldn't take $10m to never cum again even ignoring the second option

I already have a good job, but even if I didn't, no amount of money could replace jerking it

Maintain current life. Keep working my job. Cum every day for 15 years and I'll have $136,875 of savings of I don't use my cum money at all for that time.

I'll take the cum money thank you.

Wait until he learns about negative interest rates...

This is a little unfair. You suggest an option where I can never cum but post a pic that makes me want to cum.

What's the point of money if you can't have an orgasm? $25/jerk and I could easily live off that.

That's 1% if my math is right.

you gotta make it $1

these muppets

25. spank it 10 times daily and youre out-earning most people.

I do big cums

you cant cum 10 times a day
let alone more days in a row.

I couldn't jerk 10 times in a day, never mind every day for the rest of my life.

I cum enough to make up for it.

>move to some asian shithole
>jerk off a few times a day
>live decently

anyone saying you can "live comfortably" off $100/day in any western city is either wrong or has very low goals. $100/day is about the equivalent of $15/hour after taxes, which would barely be enough to rent a 2bedroom apartment with a roommate

personally, I'd use the money to supplement a job. $100/day to live off of isn't a lot, but $100 in extra spending money is

Fucking underachievers.

Op didn't say ejaculate. He said cum.

Dry orgasms are a thing.

I live in a small apartment in NJ in a safe neighborhood with a washer/dryer and all utilities (including internet and cable) included for $900/mo. You just need to look for the good deals.

In 1 year you have 36.500 $ (assuming you cum 4 times a day EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE WHOLE YEAR)
in 10 years you have 365.000 $, assuming you cum daily 4 times for 10 years straight
in 100 years you have 3.650.000 $, same as above.

What idiot wouldn't take the 10 million?

10 mil of course
no need to ever work again
if i want to feel an orgasm, there's always drugs, and 10 mil will buy a lot of drugs

>What idiot wouldn't take the 10 million?
One who doesn't think that giving up orgasms for life is worth it, which it isn't.

Please nigga I need some sauce

>$25 every time I cum
That's about $25000 a year (I assume tax-free). That's basically like having a job. A job that only takes up 2 hours a day of my time. Time I was already going to enjoy doing what I would be paid for.

The idiot who enjoys orgasms?

1% return get gud mathho

What makes you think I don't already cum 20 times a week?

Sorry bro, got that pic from Sup Forums last week

You can cum once a day for 50 years and only have to pay under half a million. You be an idiot not to take the deal.

Shit, nut twice a day and pay out a million in 50 years. Still worth it.

Poorfags.

Nigger, read it again. You aren't paying to orgasm. The deal is $10 million and you never orgasm again, or you get paid $25 per orgasm.

For people who already earn enough, the 25 is a very easy choice.

....but you can't cum

>25 dollars each time you cum

I'm pretty sure that means you owe when you do.

>can't even cum 10 times a day
filthy casual

>I'm pretty sure that means you owe when you do.

youre dump...

25 dollars per time I cum, fucking easy.

I like orgasming far to much to never ever do it again.

My life would be pretty sweet if I got paid each time I came.

Could I get it onto my bank account or is it 25 dollars in cash? Is it before or after taxes? Don't want to get fucked by the government on account of my jizz-dollars. Maybe it's magical cum-bucks.

jizzcoin

Gloop-gold

Cock-cash

Would have to be after taxes, or maybe it's some kind of write-off.

fuuuuuuuck, dude

its to help weigh your options and realize you don't /need/ that much money, getting paid to fuck or masturbate should be good enough for you

kek get a good libido m8

if youre OP then you fucked up trying to make rules after the deal is set
if youre not then see above

there are some pretty decent apartments you can get in big cities around the US for $1000/month, get a roommate/gf and you can slice the cost right down the middle too. you need to look around m8
being comfortable is subjective though so really anyone who says that is saying out of their own feel of it, personally i wouldn't like it too much if i was only relying on that cash but assuming i get a job too then hell yeah youre loaded

if you're smart you can invest your money to gain more than the 10mil all the while living a happy life and potentially having kids
you'd probably go insane only fucking a woman for her pleasure and go out like Kurt Cobain

>....but you can't cum
???

Google is telling me "leena xu"

Tf is wrong with u ppl? My rent is 400$ on 50m2 2 rooms.
100$ a day is enough to supply 2 ppl in nadsiland.