WELCOME TO TRUMPS AMERICA

WELCOME TO TRUMPS AMERICA

White Suspect Arrested in Louisiana Killings of Black Men Police Say Likely ‘Racially
Motivated’nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-suspect-arrested-louisiana-killings-black-men-police-say-likely-n802126

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170340652.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=J8ggjC4EI5k
youtube.com/watch?v=H_xKZ3BiNNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, race war is starting. Wonder who will win.

the niggers in the US have been killing whites in disproportionate numbers for years. Fucking years. Then a white guy gets fed up, kills one of these parasites and it's national news. This is why Trump won. Everyone is sick of the double standard.

>WELCOME TO TRUMPS AMERICA
I

here's a post OP. Did you make a thread about this one too, or just the evil white men?

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170340652.html

The fat old reality TV star is president and I'm an astronaut. This is not Trump's America. He has like 5 supporters in the United States. Get real.

yeah, that's cause you're dumb

he's got more supporters than your dumb old hag. That's why he won, numb nuts. Just because all of your reality tv stars hate trump, that doesn't really represent the US. Grow up kid.

EVERYONE STEP BACK. WE'VE GOT A PROFESSIONAL HERE.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=J8ggjC4EI5k

In unrealted news, there was a slight drop in violent crime in Louisiana

Fake narrative.

The largest inauguration crowd of all time

This shit has becoming so common it's not even in my newsfeed

>WELCOME TO TRUMPS AMERICA
Did you finally come to accept him as your president?

Oh wait its only trumps america when something bad happens. Whoops

it's not a fake narrative. Blacks represent 15% of the population of the US and are responsible for 50% of violent crime. It's a fact, the stats are everywhere and ignoring makes you look like an ass. Keep your head in the sand nigger.

I wouldn't say the minority's president has more worshippers, the numbers show otherwise. Though he does seem to have a firm grip on the dumb, poor, and generally useless. And that's a big number.

Why would you argue with someone who keeps his head in a sand nigger? That's a dangerous place to keep your head. This user may be a scary fuck.

lol. still playing the identity politics I see. "everyone that voted for Trump must be a dumb redneck!"
You guys still don't see that this attitude is why you lost. It's why you will continue to lose. i don't blame you. You're just a kid that's parroting all the shit his celebrities tell him. It's pathetic, but in the grand scheme of things, you don't mean shit. This goes for your opinion too. Mostly because you're wrong. Stay in school kid. Your political views will start to change when you hit 30. If you're not murdered by a violent nigger first.

I'm 33. And my political views did change, but only after I moved away from a town full of dumb rednecks who all think exactly like you. Perhaps instead of implying that other people need to grow up, and then going full "13-year-old playing COD" by dropping racial slurs like the dumb redneck you seem to be, you take your own advice?

Yes, there are a lot of angry, stupid people in this world, but you're dying out. Your biggest fear, that you and your kind will be eradicated from the world, will happen. But not in the big war you hope for. It'll be what it has been, a steady decline until one day you'll be no more.

But that shouldn't matter to you. Because you are correct in the fact that opinions don't matter. Mine or yours. But I can tell you that the man standing and screaming that he's right as blatantly as you have should always be the first person to be thought of as wrong.

So you're easily influenced by your surroundings and change the way you vote based on how people around you lean.
When you actually become a man and think for yourself, come back then and your opinion will matter.

jesus. you're 33? cringe

we're not dying out kiddo. You can call us all the names you want and villify the white race till you're blue, but we're not going anywhere. And history shows that if we're pushed too far, bad things happen. Just make sure you're on the right side of the fight. And try not to be a total pussy.

damn. this one hurt.

hell yes. me too brother. day of the rope when?

didn't bunch of black folks start killing whites when trayvon got killed

there was even a guy called trayvon that shot a bunch of people in a highway

You fucking idiot. This ain't Trump's fault. Also, how come sissy ass liberals like you never say shit when black folks are killing cops or rioting in the streets?

>This ain't Trump's fault

Obviously under trump whites have gone genocidal

nigger, when white's go genocidal, you'll know it. Or you'll be dead.

Nice meme choice. Posted by an Islamist. No agenda there, amirite?

You are not worried about POC ?

no. why would I worry about them? They can't even get organized to get out of the ghetto and they're too dumb to stop killing each other. I'm not worried about them at all. They're savages that were brought to this country and have never been able to assimilate properly. The black experiment has failed.

>sandy fuck
FTFY

>So you're easily influenced by your surroundings and change the way you vote based on how people around you lean

>But the evil liberals in the city are trying to fuck muh red states up

Pick one faggot

he just called you on your bullshit faggot. He didn't claim the liberals were fucking up his state. Although all the liberal run cities are total bankrupt shit holes, but that doesn't matter. right?

Was my first post of the thread faggot. Also how Kansas going with that conservative utopia, but that doesn't matter right?

Nope. Because regardless of what is said, you'll stick your head right back up your liberal ass so that no unpleasant reality can intrude upon your safe space. Stay ignorant snowflake.

Cuck

Repeat after me, there is no such thing as collective blame, even if 90% of the blacks commit crime, the other 10% are as innocent as you and me, do you follow?

I don't even know what you're talking about, but if you're trying to bring up some republican shortcmoing on something in Kansas when you have Baltimore and Detroit and Chicago out there festering in the sun, rife with niggers and poverty and violence and crime, then whew lad. you better stretch before reaching like that.

>tax breaks double state debt
>cut pensions and pay for teachers
>give youself a raise
Love conservatism.

Wow how shocking it's not like Niggers killed many thunsands of Whites AND other Blacks every year. This kind of stuff never happend before Trump.That guy would not even exist if not for Trump oyyy veyy

sure kid

Wrong

sure kid

sure kid
stay bitter.

sure kid

sure kid

Repeat after me, the earth is flat

yes I pick you as king faggot

sure kid. as long as they are black.

sad

and I just love retards like you.

Fuck being king, I will run for president. Let's bring dignity and honor back to being President.

there is none after obama

>defends the pipe dream called conservatism
>calls someone else a retard

I dont see the problem here

Nice argument

THIS TYPE OF SHIT DID NOT HAPPEN BEFORE TRUMP OKAY

eh it's been shaky ever since the 80's with Reagan.

>i love retards like you
Where was your argument?

>Trump is president so now every bad thing that happens is on him.
>Americans in 2017

It's the truth.

hhahhahahahahhahahahahaha, I know this has to be a troll.
"you're easily influenced by your surroundings" I've been lurking for a while... but this.. this, is literary Pyrite. The stuff I keep coming here for. Next time I want to feed a shitty situation, "hurdur you're just easily influenced by your surroundings" I'm almost beginning to wonder where you were influenced. It must have been difficult, and a very lonely place at that because for being so smart, you're an idiot just like the rest of us. Must have been your surroundings, like the rest of us.

dumb pussy

makes retarded reply.

sure kid.

>makes retarded reply

Why is it that every month when an islamic terrorist kills a bus full of people, leftist just sweep it under the rug with an "oh well" attitude, same thing for all the black on black crime in every major city. or even the fact that tourist are being attacked in New Orleans every day, yet they highlight every irrelevant white guy(who hasnt even been on trial yet for this case) as if its the end of the world?

>WWII vet
You'd think somebody who spent his youth killing Nazis would've been able to defend himself from a couple negroes.

Minorities and their supporters. Why? Because white America is a bunch of spoiled degenerate, fat pedos with limitless feelings of entitlement. Ypu are too dumb and fat to win anything. Your jacked up trucks and guns will mean nothing when you have a half dozen black grandchildren.

how does some random guy killing another random guy have anything to do with Trump what so ever? Why are leftist so stupid and ruled by irrational emotion?

Stop please

yep. its one of the tards.
we call him repeat.
hey repeat. acne ever clear up?

wtf are you talking about cuck

y'all niggers are living in the weirdest fantasy lands

>posting on Sup Forums
>implies an opinion will ever matter

Ypu cant kill a black guy and have it NOT be race related.

sure kid

>antonio santiago
Sounds like gods work to me

y u do dis

Never had acne, sorry.

This
Inconsequential people arguing furiously with other inconsequential people.

Some triggered liberal who thinks its okay for her to be garbage because shes offended.

Hardly. Just cut off the niggers welfare checks. Half will starve, the rest will just get shot by police or the Korean grocery store owner that they tried to rob.

Sure thing. Lets just forget that not even a week ago, a refugee bombed a London train, yet you already forgotten about that. Or the coordinated attacks in Spain the month before. You guys seem to be hell bent on not even acknowledging the horrors that islam is bringing to the western world, yet pretend the sky is falling because of this irrelevant case?

This guy is far more tolerant that you obviously, he even loves retards.

He loves them so much he claims everyone who doesn't agree with him is one? That isn't tolerance it's called projection.

Why is it that when a radical Christian terrorist kills someone in the US, that the broflakes not only say "oh well" but they cheer them on. Same thing with all the white on abortionist crime in every American city, yet they say things like "white lives matter too, when talking about Black lives Matter as if the subtext of Black Lives Matter isn't Black lives matter as much as white lives. I'm sorry, am I pointing out hypocrisy?

>Why is it that when a radical Christian terrorist kills someone in the US

you mean that thing that never happens? Its so pathetic watching you try to turn this around, especially with your failed attempt to hurl insults about you back at those who threw them at you in the first place, despite the fact that it makes no contextual sense. Youre an emotionally driven simpleton fighting phantom while you bend over backwards to excuse the actions of islam.

Black kills Black
>no one cares

Black kills White
>he a good boy he dindu nuffin he was jus tryna get him lyfe skrait

White kills Black
>Racism

Youve got it nailed down.

ok so if your cousin, who shares some of the same blood as you, is a scumbag and commits crimes, then according to you they should lock you and your brothers up as well?

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN BEFORE TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=H_xKZ3BiNNc

You say this like every minority group is just going to set aside their beefs and unite to oppose the evil white man. Hispanics despise blacks. You think those KKK guys say unkind things about black people, you should listen to a Mexican family talk when they think no one can understand them. The Feminists and gays may try to team up, but I don't see them standing side by side with the muslims anytime soon. The Asians will probably side with whites on this one, just because I doubt that we'll be seeing them partnered up with the blacks or Latinos. So, I wouldn't hold my breath awaiting this grand Ant-white coalition to form and begin their crusade were I you.

>fat pedos with limitless feelings of entitlement.

youre thinking of muslims

How pathetic is nigger culture on twitter these days. As soon as they called all whites nazis, they immediately became slave-tier property

Welcome?... Why thank you very much Im very happy to be here..

Now lets fucking do this!