What's stopping North Korea from just popping off one explosive with enough energy to erupt Yellowstone and KO the...

What's stopping North Korea from just popping off one explosive with enough energy to erupt Yellowstone and KO the whole United States.

For a second I thought that was the brazilian flag.

NK? They're idiots.

Pretty sure there's nothing in any of those states

You didn't pass geography did you?

I'm pretty sure the fact that they're North Korea is stopping them tbh.

you Ameritards are so used to self-assault and falseflags (Pearl Harbour, Lusitania, 9/11...), why don't you do it by yourself?

First of all, thats not how any of this works, you cant just erupt yellowstone by hitting it with big thing go boom.

Second of all, if yellowstone were to erupt, it would effect the entire fucking world, not just what shows in your picture. It would cover the entire earth in fucking ash and bring upon the next global mass extinction.

The concept of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction). If they fired a nuke at us, we'd fire one back before theirs would be able to hit us. Both countries would be obliterated. This concept carried us through the Cold War with the Soviets.

CIA might do it if they could sell weapons to other volcanoes later.

also this, the only big cities we'd lose are Vegas and maybe San Diego

then why don't you Americans fight your true enemy (the CIA)?

Well yeah no shit Sherlock. At the very least you can kiss the world's economy goodbye.

it's like every single one of these fucking threads fails to realize there is something called M.A.D stopping most if not all countries from just dropping a nuke on a mofo

Ignorance is their greatest weapon.

What's making them? Trump

>File: Yellowstone_Ash_Fall_Map.jpg (72 KB, 300x268)

The instinct for self preservation.

Fucking same

Are you rarted?

*farted,
damn iphone autocorrect

No I meant rarted

*retadred,
damn iphone autocorrect

No I did mean rarted.

It hurts if this was intentional

It hurts if it wasn't

Mothers Against Detonation?

A huge fucking Ocean

NORAD Asshole.

+Pheonix, San Antonio, Dallas, Salt Lake,LA, Denver, Kansas CIty, Houston, Santa Fe

Even if they had the missile and the bomb that is not how volcanos work.

Just villages.

I thought exactly the same.