My son started to dress like a faggot and wear make up. What should i do Sup Forums?

My son started to dress like a faggot and wear make up. What should i do Sup Forums?
Pic related is him.

Introduce him to Fields of the Nephilim and Type O Negative.

he's gonna be a faggot if he wants to be a faggot
teach the little fag how to fight

You are failing as a father. Your job is to teach your son how to be a man.

Treat him to a set of black fishnet stockings, with matching bra & panties.

Andy sixx reference in 3...2...1...

raep him

but op thats the kid from the sopranos why are you saying pic related is your son haha your a dumb lier

You could stop sucking off strange men in parking lots, you tub of lard

Make him go to the gym

Youve said your piece OP.

shit in shower

>What should i do Sup Forums?
Show him a picture of you at his age dressed up as a faggot. When he laughs at you, tell him that's what he's doing to himself now and to cut that shit out.

Also, stop buying him that shit to wear in the first place.

Why not take this time to actually care for your child, listen to him, care for him but most of all be a good father...... and punch that little nigger in the face and say "Welcome to the 1950's bitch"
Bitch slap the make up off his face.

Talk to him and try to understand what he's going through, and don't be a dick to him.

Isn't that Vito's son after Vito gets whacked [spoiler alert] on The Sopranos?

replace all his clothes with girls clothes whilst hes out. if he wants to wear make up like a girl he can dress like one too

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Heh.

you're clearly a failure as a parent, but it's not yet too late to give him some good lesson

That is the worst juggalo I have ever seen.

Make him look at a trap thread and ask if this is what he really wants

Hey it's the kid from the sopranos who pooped in the shower

this^

Have you told him you're gay?

Yup. Vito got whacked cause he was gay

Postnatal abortion

at least he's earning.

It's a phase. Surprise him by being supportive without being coy about it and he'll come around.

He has lost/never had respect for you as an authority figure.

make fun of him constantly like everyone at school
>he'll either grow out of it or kill you

Beat him.

still better then your run of the mill main-streamer

great essay faggot. You should write reviews for Amazon with all the other pedants who think they're providing something worthwhile

>Get a big fat hard on walk into his room at >night and start raping his butt when he wakes >up you start screaming is this what you >want?! you want your ass fucked hard little >faggot boy? you cream his ass then shove all >his fucked up cosmetics into his blown out >asshole