Why do females typically not like to smoke weed? Always wondered. What's your take...

Why do females typically not like to smoke weed? Always wondered. What's your take? I figured it makes them think too much and they can't handle their thoughts

Ha!!! Actually made me laugh out loud.
My girl smokes. She gets helly weird because she's trying to think deep or philosophically, but just ends up with the weirdest nonsense on her mind. I love it.
>might be onto something OP

tfw not intelligent enough to smoke weed

Wife and I get high and fuck regularly. You're not finding the right chicks.

Most females i know like to smoke weed or bake brownies with it...

IDK but weed is overrated
males were 50 percent more likely to have smoked marijuana in the last month than females (9.6% to 5%).

OP i know wayyyyy more female potheads than male
if you think girls dont like to smoke weed youre fucking delusional
and no its not the whole 'my bf smokes weed so i do it with him :D' scenario in any case, these bitches buy it, roll blunts, smoke it to themselves everyday

Yeah, I must be around the wrong crowds then. They always prefer their "red wines" or some fruity bs. Everytime I meet a chick, they always give the whole "I used to smoke but don't like how it feels" speech. I need me a horny pot head girl. One day..

Every girl I know smokes weed

Every pothead girl I've met was lazy and stupid as fuck. My wife cried when I made her quit, but it's such a stupid money wasting habit I wasn't dealing with it. Seriously, how can you cry over having to quit weed? Are you fucking 15?

Ohhhh i've seen that. You hanging around the rich daddy girl crowd? They want to act "classy" at 24 and pit down weed smoking. I distance myself from that type and go for the freaks

> I made her quit

Controlling little fucker you are. Does she also cry as you are fucking her with your tiny cock?

She cries when I fuck girls from work instead of her.

There's fucking loads that smoke weed in my town.
Know a couple that sell/sold weed.

gross

i bet your proud of that

>chad af

>replys saying he fucks coworkers
>doesnt acknowledge tiny cock comment

TINY COCK CONFIRMED

From past experience, a relationship rarely works out if one person has a habit and the other doesn't. I told her if she wanted to get married and have kids that it had to stop. She hasn't smoked in about 8 years and we have a 6 year old and one on the way.
Priorities.

what do you think about if i got my girl to eat it instead of smoke it, it just seems less like drugs to me that way

Forcing someone to stop doing something they like is horrible. It wasn't heroin. Thats cool and all that you guys ended up having kids (your idea?) but PLEASE refrain yourself in 6 years from posting Cuck threads on here, they get a little annoying

what are you talking about, my ex smokes 6 times a day.

Same thing, man. If you smoke too, enjoy I guess. My experience is pothead girls are lazy and stupid.
Getting someone to quit something harmful to their body and a potential baby is caring about the other person.
Cucks are more degenerate than weed.

Im curious and will not judge. What is your poison? Do you drink Alcohol at all? Medications of any kind? Cigarettes? Anything...?

Don't drink except maybe once every 3 months or so. Used to have a pretty nasty problem with it. Have a vyvance scrip that I take only before work. That's about it.

>Why do females typically not like to smoke weed?

Because it's a disgusting addiction.

I take 30mg of Adderall in the morning so i guess its pretty close. Do you feel like using THC is worse than putting Amphetamines in your body? I personally wish i could vape weed again (government job) instead of taking these because i feel a little poisoned

I dont smoke any more, but its not exactly the same it makes different chemicals in you body when you ingest it different ways also i feel like sometimes people some 6+ times a day but people dont usually eat weed that often

I have been diagnosed with ADHD for over 20 years now. It helps my impulse control and confidence, as well as keeping me focused on the task at hand.
I only take 10mg of vyvance, so that's equivalent of roughly 5mg of adderall. If I took a 30 of adderall I'd be bouncing off the fucking walls, sweating, and grinding my teeth probably.
I can't speak for anyone else's chemistry, but weed has lasting effects on me, I'll be unmotivated for days after, and just want to sleep all the time.
There's downsides to both, to be sure, but this is what works for me.

They become too lazy to bake. I made edibles for years before I quit, and they tend to have a very different effect, heavier on the body and more sleep-inducing. The apathy it produces tends to be equivalent to me though.

>Only take before work
>Doing meth 5 days out of the week
Top kek
>Drugs are bad mmmkay

>missed the part about it being prescribed by a doctor for a diagnosed condition
>doesn't know the difference between methamphetamine and lisodexamfetamine
Bongwater clogging your brain again, hippie?

They are all amphetamines bud

Meth is not the same thing, bud
I also take medication for hypothyroidism as well, feel free to talk shit about that too

protip:
women don't like anything

Someone tryna be real proud nigga.

Get down and suck my Log nigga

Kek

you sound like a nice guy

Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga
Nigga